Most Clicked This Week
- Presbyterian Church document smears Israel, comparing their policies in the West Bank to the apartheid in South Africa
- "Hezbollah’s provocation on Saturday can be viewed as a warning to Israel and energy companies that it has the capability of disrupting gas and oil extractions in the disputed area by military means"
- "Israel is a role model for feminism when it comes to balancing professional and family lives"
- Sheffey: AIPAC shouldn't have opposed #IranDeal, they've become too Republican
- Can you be "Pro-Israel" yet not agree with most Israelis ?
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Beersheba
“A terror attack in the Negev ignites a long simmering issue. Has Israel lost control of the Negev and parts of the Galilee?”
ISRAEL FROM THE INSIDE The Enemy Within Daniel Gordis March 28, 2022 …When the Chief of Israel’s Police visited the scene of last week’s terror attack, he was almost assaulted by the crowd of Israelis who had gathered. Usually, when … Continue reading
“Mohammad Ghaleb Abu al-Qi’an, who killed 4 in Beersheba terror spree on Tuesday, was jailed over Islamic State ties after a judge said he expressed ‘sincere remorse’”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Terrorist was called a ‘ticking bomb’ in the past, was sentenced to 4 years March 23, 2022 The terrorist who killed four Israelis in Beersheba on Tuesday was reportedly called a “ticking time bomb” by prosecutors in … Continue reading
Beersheba’s Gav-Yam Negev Tech Park home to 45 firms, from giants like Lockheed Martin, IBM, PayPal and Deutsche Telekom, to tech start-ups
WASHINGTON POST Israel hopes a cyber-city in the desert will coax highly trained, affluent, young people away from Tel Aviv by Ellen Nakashima and Ruth Eglash May 14, 2016 This city in the heart of the Negev desert was once … Continue reading
MOTHERBOARD The Future of Cybersecurity Is Being Written in the Israeli Desert by Hunter Stuart February 1, 2016 In its ambition to be the cybersecurity capital of the world, Israel is busy building a vast military-industrial security megacomplex in the … Continue reading
Peace rallies in Israel; Bibi slams ‘absurd’ French proposal for international observers on Temple Mount
TIMES OF ISRAEL Hundreds rally for peace in Jerusalem, Beersheba by Staff October 18, 2015 Hundreds of Israeli Jews and Arabs gathered in Jerusalem on Saturday night, calling for an end to the weeks of violence and a resumption of … Continue reading