Most Clicked This Week
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- Shortly after explosion at Iranian nuclear enrichment facility—destroying 3/4 of the compound—“Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi hinted at Israeli involvement”
- "It took only two weeks for the UAE to change their textbooks to accept and embrace Israel as part of the Middle East - but Palestinian media and schools still teach that Jews are the usurping outsiders who will ultimately be banished"
- Jackie Mason: Anti-Israel Hollywood actors have profited all their lives from Jewish people, Jewish directors, Jewish producers.
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- WSJ: "The ruin of major liberal cities by progressive policies is a significant political event"
Tag Archives: Shmuley Boteach
Shmuley Boteach on Cory Booker “I cannot overlook his stunning unfaithfulness to the Jewish people at a time when antisemitism is rising throughout the world”
JERUSALEM POST Why Cory Booker is cratering in the polls by Shmuley Boteach April 23, 2019 An article in the national media a few weeks ago said that my 25-year friendship with Cory Booker “had foundered.” I must dispute this … Continue reading
The late Yechiel Eckstein helped “change the 2,000-year history where Christians were our biggest enemies, to the point that they are today, I would say, our greatest friends”
JERUSALEM POST No Holds Barred: How Christians went from enemies to best friends by Shmuley Boteach March 4, 2019 …But with the rise of American Evangelicals, a new movement was born, one that went back to Scripture to establish the … Continue reading
ENTERTAINMENT Roseanne Barr says she’s moving to Israel when The Connors airs: ‘I’m staying away from it’ by Mike Miller September 3, 2018 Roseanne Barr is heading all the way to the Holy Land to avoid The Conners. During her latest appearance … Continue reading
“Imagine how American Jews would feel if Israelis told them how they should vote, what leaders they should support, and how they should practice their religion”
ALGEMEINER Ronald Lauder Treats Israelis Like Misbehaving Children by Shmuley Boteach August 22, 2018 … Lauder has joined the J Street crowd that believes it knows what is best for Israel and will “save it from itself.” Does he realize … Continue reading
“Sheldon famously wore his father’s shoes upon his first visit to Israel, so that his father, who was no longer alive [and couldn’t afford an Israel trip in his own lifetime], could join him in his first steps in the Holy Land”
JERUSALEM POST No Holds Barred: The apotheosis of Sheldon Adelson by Shmuley Boteach July 9, 2018 …I have met few Jewish men or women in my life who breathe in Israel so deeply. Even Adelson’s most vociferous political opponents, who … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL J Street: For sale to the highest bidder by Shmuley Boteach May 26, 2016 …This idea that Israel must be saved from itself is not new. It has been a staple of Arabist thinking at the State … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Hateful Harvard harangue against Israel by Shmuley Boteach October 29, 2015 …The piece starts out as all such self-righteous articles do with the pronouncement that the authors are “lifelong Zionists” to establish their bona fides as good Jews. … Continue reading
EMET, The Endowment for Middle East Truth, was proud to support the panel discussion “The Meaning of Never Again: Guarding Against a Nuclear Iran,” featuring Nobel Prize for Peace winner Elie Wiesel, Senator Ted Cruz (TX-R), and moderated by Shmuley Boteach … Continue reading
NEW YORK OBSERVER by Shmuley Boteach December 22, 2014 I saw a nasty thing walking with my children in New York City on the Sabbath……But this one was not outside an Israeli Consulate or Embassy. It was outside a commercial, … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Shmuley Boteach December 1, 2014 The Jewish State is fighting wars for its very survival against barbarous, genocidal foes like Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran. But far outside the Middle East, ferocious battles are being fought on the campuses … Continue reading