Most Clicked This Week
- Chag Sameach. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
- Julius Streicher would be proud: New York Times channels Der Stürmer with antisemitic Netanyahu cartoon
- "With families confined at home, country belts out Four Questions, traditionally sung by youngest member of household, asking ‘Why is this night different from every other night?"
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
Tag Archives: American Studies Association
WALL STREET JOURNAL Anti-Israel Activists Subvert a Scholarly Group by Jesse M. Fried and Eugene Kontorovich December 3, 2017 Emails unearthed in a federal lawsuit appear to show that the American Studies Association’s decision to boycott Israel was orchestrated by a small cadre … Continue reading
“Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
LOUIS D. BRANDEIS CENTER Public Interest Lawsuit Reveals Plot by BDS Activists to Take over Academic Associations November 9, 2017 Leaders of the controversial Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement conducted a covert campaign to take over academic associations, without … Continue reading
Anti-Israel activists abused their position of leadership at American Studies Association and violated the law
OBSERVER Professors Sue American Studies Association for Illegal Boycott of Israel by Paul Miller April 21, 2016 A lawsuit filed on behalf of four professors against the American Studies Association for its boycott of Israel accuses the ASA of “blatant … Continue reading
#BDS is hypocritical, misguided and does real damage to both Israelis and Palestinians. They’re also illegal
WALL STREET JOURNAL Those Israel Boycotts Are Illegal by Eugene Kontorovich and Steven Davidoff Solomon December 1, 2015 …The moral myopia and academic perversity of these [Israel] boycotts have been widely discussed. Less well understood is that in many cases … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William A Jacobson January 4, 2015 At the American Historical Association annual meeting in New York City, an anti-Israel group called Historians Against the War sought to present two anti-Israel resolutions (here and here). Neither resolution called … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Eugene Kontorovich October 17, 2014 In early November, the American Studies Association will be having its annual meeting at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. Per the ASA’s recently adopted policy, Israeli academics will be subject … Continue reading