Most Clicked This Week
- "While Netanyahu expressed “regret” over the deaths of the Russians in a phone call with Putin, he nevertheless reiterated Israel’s position that full responsibility rests with Syria and its allies"
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- Defender Of Israel Blisters U.N. Human Rights Council For Its Silence After Murder Of Israeli Father
- "By closing the PLO mission, Trump, Bolton, and all the rest of the president's men have rolled the Palestinian issue 30 years back in time to where it stood in the 1980s"
- Partners in protest: The anti-Israel, cop-bash link
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "Frankfurt Mayor Becker congratulated German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party on the legislation that determines BDS is an anti-Semitic expression"
- Dershowitz attacks NBC hit piece on John Bolton and Gatestone Institute
Tag Archives: American Studies Association
WALL STREET JOURNAL Anti-Israel Activists Subvert a Scholarly Group by Jesse M. Fried and Eugene Kontorovich December 3, 2017 Emails unearthed in a federal lawsuit appear to show that the American Studies Association’s decision to boycott Israel was orchestrated by a small cadre … Continue reading
“Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
LOUIS D. BRANDEIS CENTER Public Interest Lawsuit Reveals Plot by BDS Activists to Take over Academic Associations November 9, 2017 Leaders of the controversial Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement conducted a covert campaign to take over academic associations, without … Continue reading
Anti-Israel activists abused their position of leadership at American Studies Association and violated the law
OBSERVER Professors Sue American Studies Association for Illegal Boycott of Israel by Paul Miller April 21, 2016 A lawsuit filed on behalf of four professors against the American Studies Association for its boycott of Israel accuses the ASA of “blatant … Continue reading
#BDS is hypocritical, misguided and does real damage to both Israelis and Palestinians. They’re also illegal
WALL STREET JOURNAL Those Israel Boycotts Are Illegal by Eugene Kontorovich and Steven Davidoff Solomon December 1, 2015 …The moral myopia and academic perversity of these [Israel] boycotts have been widely discussed. Less well understood is that in many cases … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William A Jacobson January 4, 2015 At the American Historical Association annual meeting in New York City, an anti-Israel group called Historians Against the War sought to present two anti-Israel resolutions (here and here). Neither resolution called … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Eugene Kontorovich October 17, 2014 In early November, the American Studies Association will be having its annual meeting at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. Per the ASA’s recently adopted policy, Israeli academics will be subject … Continue reading