Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: American Studies Association
WALL STREET JOURNAL Anti-Israel Activists Subvert a Scholarly Group by Jesse M. Fried and Eugene Kontorovich December 3, 2017 Emails unearthed in a federal lawsuit appear to show that the American Studies Association’s decision to boycott Israel was orchestrated by a small cadre … Continue reading
“Having Linda Sarsour and head of JVP at #NewSchool leading a panel on #antisemitism is like Oscar Meyer leading a panel on vegetarianism” [VIDEO]
LOUIS D. BRANDEIS CENTER Public Interest Lawsuit Reveals Plot by BDS Activists to Take over Academic Associations November 9, 2017 Leaders of the controversial Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement conducted a covert campaign to take over academic associations, without … Continue reading
Anti-Israel activists abused their position of leadership at American Studies Association and violated the law
OBSERVER Professors Sue American Studies Association for Illegal Boycott of Israel by Paul Miller April 21, 2016 A lawsuit filed on behalf of four professors against the American Studies Association for its boycott of Israel accuses the ASA of “blatant … Continue reading
#BDS is hypocritical, misguided and does real damage to both Israelis and Palestinians. They’re also illegal
WALL STREET JOURNAL Those Israel Boycotts Are Illegal by Eugene Kontorovich and Steven Davidoff Solomon December 1, 2015 …The moral myopia and academic perversity of these [Israel] boycotts have been widely discussed. Less well understood is that in many cases … Continue reading
LEGAL INSURRECTION by William A Jacobson January 4, 2015 At the American Historical Association annual meeting in New York City, an anti-Israel group called Historians Against the War sought to present two anti-Israel resolutions (here and here). Neither resolution called … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST by Eugene Kontorovich October 17, 2014 In early November, the American Studies Association will be having its annual meeting at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. Per the ASA’s recently adopted policy, Israeli academics will be subject … Continue reading