Most Clicked This Week
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- "AOC’s snub of Rabin event means more than just hurt feelings at Peace Now. The star of “The Squad” is sending a message to pro-Israel Democrats: The party’s over"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
Tag Archives: American Anthropological Association
ALGEMEINER Harvard’s Steven Pinker Opposes Israel Boycott as Anthropologists Prepare for Upcoming Vote by Andrew Pessin February 26, 2016 A well-known Harvard psychologist again voiced his opposition to academic boycotts of Israel Wednesday, as two groups of anthropologists geared up … Continue reading
#BDS is hypocritical, misguided and does real damage to both Israelis and Palestinians. They’re also illegal
WALL STREET JOURNAL Those Israel Boycotts Are Illegal by Eugene Kontorovich and Steven Davidoff Solomon December 1, 2015 …The moral myopia and academic perversity of these [Israel] boycotts have been widely discussed. Less well understood is that in many cases … Continue reading
AAA, profiting from so-called Occupation, bites the hand that feeds it. We’re sure they’ll want to return all that tainted money
WASHINGTON POST Anthropology group votes to boycott Israel despite major donors’ – including Intel and Yahoo – thick Israeli ties by Eugene Kontorovich November 23, 2015 The annual meeting of the American Anthropological Association has approved a resolution to boycott … Continue reading