Most Clicked This Week
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- Israel provides intelligence to Australia which prevented mid air jet explosion
- Rick Richman: 'Racing Against History: The 1940 Campaign for a Jewish Army to Fight Hitler'
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama's #IranDeal: "an instrument used to rebalance U.S. interests, downgrading traditional allies like Israel, as well as Saudi Arabia, and upgrading Iran"
- Abbas: "I'm writing off Washington"; Haley: "I will not shut up" [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- "The overall objective of President Macron's plan is to ensure that French law takes precedence over Islamic law for Muslims living in the country"
Tag Archives: Palestinian
ALGEMEINER Gaza, Not West Bank, Is Key Factor in Palestinian Future, Says IDF General by Benjamin Kerstein by February 15, 2018 Israel should abandon the traditional concept of the two-state solution and instead work to establish a Palestinian state in … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Abbas’s speech is a grenade in the Israeli right’s lap by Avi Issacharoff January 16, 2018 After nine years of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu telling us there is “no partner,” we finally received proof that the “magician … Continue reading
Meet Mark Halawa, who grew up in Kuwait and Jordan. As a boy, Mark was taught to hate Israel and Jews. Then one day, while attending university in Canada, he decided to talk to a Jewish man. Listen to Mark’s … Continue reading
#BDSFail “I’m glad Denmark has realized the Danish taxpayer does not wish to fund – directly or indirectly – Palestinian organizations with ties to terrorism”
YNET Denmark halts aid to Palestinian NGO over terror ties by Itamar Eichner December 23, 2017 Danish Foreign Ministry decides to stop funding for 14 Palestinian organizations in the wake of an internal investigation that found these groups used the … Continue reading
“PA President Abbas said Friday his people would “no longer accept” any peace plan proposed” by the United States following Washington’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
TIMES OF ISRAEL In France, Abbas rails against ‘dishonest mediator’ US by AFP December 22, 2017 …The Trump administration has been preparing a plan in secret which is expected to be presented to the two sides in 2018. “The United … Continue reading
“Israel has a right — according to international law — to protect its citizens from constant terror attacks, even those committed by young Palestinians”
GATESTONE How Ten Dem (Dumb) Members of Congress Encourage the Use of Child Terrorists by Alan M Dershowitz November 23, 2017 Palestinian terrorist leaders often use teenagers to commit acts of terror because they know that the Israeli legal system … Continue reading
UN war on Israel: “The funding of this unprecedented and prejudicial aggression against a member state by the U.N. is clear evidence of their goal and solution for a single Palestinian state to replace Israel”
JNS UN launches ‘unprecedented’ $1.3 billion legal campaign against Israel by Adam Abrams October 30, 2017 The United Nations has earmarked some $1.3 billion to fund Palestinian legal campaigns against Israel and to support the creation of an independent Palestinian … Continue reading