Most Clicked This Week
- "As Trump administration conducts routine review of its Iran policy, senior officials are hinting that they're open to toppling the country's clerical regime"
- Chicago 'Dyke March' removes participants waving Jewish Pride flags "because they were 'triggering'"
- "The Israelis were so outnumbered that I couldn’t help but question the narrative that Israel was Goliath and the Palestinians were David"
- Where Are the Moderate #Muslims? [VIDEO]
- Democrats reminisce: "In 1972 ours was the first party to back moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem"
- Jewish Voice for Peace is "an anti-Semitic hate group that is neither Jewish nor for peace, but obsessed with destroying Israel and hating Jews" [VIDEO]
- Woodmont Country Club may not admit Obama due to UN 2334
- Netanyahu responds to Leslie Stahl, 60 Minutes, "Israel has never been in a better place; part of his optimism relates to the election of Trump" [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Palestinian
JNS SodaStream rehires 74 Palestinian employees following renewed work permits May 23, 2017 SodaStream, the Israel-based producer of a popular beverage carbonation machine, announced it will rehire 74 Palestinian employees after the Israeli government restored their work permits. “We are … Continue reading
“Indoctrinating children to hate and not coexist with Israel is clearest indication that so-called “two-state solution” is dead”
HAYM SALOMON CENTER Palestinian Moms: A Heartbreaking Obstacle to Peace by Bradley Martin May 13, 2017 …For the overwhelming majority of the world’s societies, the mother/child relationship is a force for good. But in the Middle East, particularly amongst Palestinians, … Continue reading
“Dangling reminiscent wisps of the invalidated Palestinian narrative will only encumber the moral clarity and credibility required to unwind the impossibly tangled diplomatic failure of the Iran nuclear deal”
THE FEDERALIST James Mattis Should Focus On Islamic Terror Instead Of Palestinian Grievances by Andrew Lappin May 9, 2017 …During his visit, journalist Tal Shalev asked [James] Mattis if he stands by his comments from 2013, when he stated Israeli … Continue reading
“By embracing the PLO, Trump is strengthening Iran and its supporters at the expense of Israel, the US-aligned Sunni states and the US itself”
JERUSALEM POST Trump’s tragic mistake by Caroline Glick May 4, 2017 By all accounts, US President Donald Trump is a friend of the Jewish state. It is due to Trump’s heartfelt support for Israel and the US-Israel alliance that his … Continue reading
“The story of Yahya Mahamed, a Muslim Arab, who said his eyes were opened to the truth about Israel”
JERUSALEM POST How did a Muslim Arab Turn into a Pro-Israel Activist? by Shoshanna Keats-Jaskoll April 25, 2017 …Mahamed was raised to perceive Israel as an oppressive, evil regime. “I remember being a child and watching television with my mother. … Continue reading
PJMEDIA New Hamas Charter: No Destruction of Israel, Just Seizing All Israeli Lands by Bridget Johnson May 1, 2017 Hamas unveiled at a press conference Monday an updated charter that dropped their Muslim Brotherhood ties and call for Israel’s destruction … Continue reading
WASHINGTON EXAMINER The Palestinian news you don’t see by Elliot Kaufman April 27, 2017 The tragedy of the pro-Palestinian movement is its attachment to a single narrative: “Look at how wretched the lives of the Palestinian people are,” they tell … Continue reading