Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Palestinian
“Amid anger over murder of teen in Jerusalem, security cabinet backs implementation of law to deduct amount equal to PA payments to attackers and families”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Ministers approve slashing $138 million from Palestinians over terror payments by Staff February 17, 2019 The security cabinet on Sunday approved the implementation of a law to cut over half a billion shekels in funds to the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Justice minister urges death penalty for suspect in Jerusalem murder by Staff February 10, 2019 A senior Israeli minister told prosecutors on Saturday to pursue the death penalty for a Palestinian suspect in the grisly murder of … Continue reading
El Salvador’s pro-Israel Palestinian President “proudly revealed that his wife’s grandfather was a Sephardic Jew”
CUFI El Salvador’s new President is a Palestinian and pro-Israel February 6, 2019 El Salvador has elected their youngest ever President, 37-year-old Nayib Bukele. Interestingly, he is of Palestinian descent and also pro-Israel. The President-Elect traces his Palestinians roots to … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
“Israeli military spokesman Lieutenant-Colonel Jonathan Conricus accused Syria and Iran of involvement in the rocket attack”
ALGEMEINER Islamic Jihad Declares Ceasefire After Firing 30 Rockets at Israel, Massive Retaliation by Reuters and Algemeiner Staff October 27, 2018 Palestinian terrorist group Islamic Jihad said on Saturday that it would halt attacks into Israel from the Gaza Strip … Continue reading
“Including Jerusalem as a future Palestinian capital in the American peace plan could put Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in a bind, especially if he’s to call early elections”
YNET Israel worried US peace plan will include Jerusalem as Palestinian capital by Itamar Eichner October 21, 2018 Israel is worried the American peace plan would include a declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of two states—Israel and Palestine—in an … Continue reading
“Authorities investigate West Bank death of Aisha al-Rawbi, 47, after her husband claimed Jewish settlers pelted their car with rocks”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israel probes allegation settlers killed Palestinian woman in West Bank by Daniel Siryoti, Itsik Saban, News Agencies and Israel Hayom Staff October 14, 2018 Israeli police and Shin Bet security agents were investigating the … Continue reading