Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Palestinian
“Shmueli, one of the best sons in the country, fell in defense of the homeland and the residents of the south”
ALGEMEINER ‘All Israel Prayed For Him’: Soldier Shot at Gaza Border Dies From Injuries After Nine-Day Battle by Sharon Wrobel August 30, 2021 Israeli 21-year-old border police Staff Sergeant Barel Hadaria Shmueli, who was injured by Palestinian gunfire along the … Continue reading
One of the earliest Palestinian acts of terror occurred on US soil in 1968: “I did it for my country,” said the Palestinian terrorist who, on the one-year anniversary of the Six-Day War, murdered U.S. presidential candidate Sen. Robert F. Kennedy over his support for Israel”
JNS Parole recommended for RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan by Staff August 29, 2021 Sirhan Sirhan, the Palestinian terrorist who murdered U.S. presidential candidate Sen. Robert F. Kennedy (RFK) 53 years ago over his support for Israel, could be released from … Continue reading
“Two decades after a terrorist massacre in Jerusalem, the incident remains a necessary, if ghastly, reminder of the essential nature of a conflict that couldn’t be solved by Israeli concessions”
JNS The bombing of Sbarro’s and why Oslo failed by Jonathan S. Tobin August 10, 2021 …A little more than a month before 9/11, Israel suffered a terrorist attack that, while smaller in scale than the assault on New York … Continue reading
“Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center submits urgent request in name of parents of Ronen Landau, murdered in 2001 terrorist attack. Noting arch terrorist Barghouti running in upcoming Palestinian elections, family demands end to special treatment”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) No more perks for Marwan Barghouti in prison, terror victim’s family demand by Yair Altman April 30, 2021 Legal advocacy organization Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center has submitted an urgent request to the heads of … Continue reading
NBC News is aware they receive “more views promoting stories that bash Israel than those that focus on actually significant human rights stories”
JEWISH JOURNAL Media’s Hyper-Focus on Israel Shields World’s Worst Human Rights Abusers by Micha Danzig March 19, 2021 On March 10, 2021, five Palestinian Arab children between ages 8 and 13 allegedly tried to steal some expensive parrots or vegetables … Continue reading
In 2017, Iraqi President Fuad Masum approved a law that stripped Palestinian refugees living in Iraq of their rights and classified them as foreigners
GATESTONE How Arabs Discriminate Against Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh March 19, 2021 The Palestinian Authority (PA) has invited Iraq to send observers to monitor the Palestinian parliamentary elections, if and when they are held on May 22. The invitation … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAG Refuting Ilhan Omar’s Latest Libel of Israel November 12, 2020 Last week, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar accused the Jewish state of “a grave crime” and a “violation of international law,” and implied that the U.S. by supporting it was … Continue reading
In response to communication from CAMERA, MSNBC concurred that a correction was necessary on both points
CAMERA BLOG MSNBC Corrects on Settlements, Oslo Accords October 4, 2020 CAMERA’s Israel office Friday (Oct. 2) prompted corrections at MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” after a broadcast contained basic factual errors concerning the construction of Israeli settlements in the West Bank … Continue reading
JNS After Zoom deplatforms Leila Khaled event, Facebook and YouTube follow suit by Jackson Richman September 23, 2020 After being deplatformed by the video-conferencing platform Zoom, Facebook and YouTube appeared to follow suit and remove an event on Wednesday being … Continue reading