Most Clicked This Week
- Endorsed by both Bill Maher and Ben Shapiro, the book "seeks to stop left-leaning people from being used by voices who want to dismantle the most misunderstood country on Earth"
- "Tensions have risen throughout Israel during Ramadan over the potential eviction of Palestinians from homes in Jerusalem's Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood"
- "Groups targeting the only legislation that guarantees Jews a safe haven want to render them once again vulnerable and at the mercy of their host countries"
- Manhattan's Heschel School was asking fourth-graders "If they were transgender, what would their pronoun be?"
- Creative artist, photographer and filmmaker Eitan Asaraf produces a spectacular new film spotlighting the Holy City
- Media reporting on hate crimes against Jews: "One major media outlet, however, stood out as an exception, even though it is New York-based"
- Calls for #LizCheney to be removed from No. 3 leadership position began early this year, culminating in a failed attempt to remove her through a secret ballot vote in February"
- "He’s served as a combat pilot in the Israeli Air Force, launched a successful venture capital firm, and co-founded the Ramon Foundation - meet Eytan Stibbe, Israel’s humble hero"
Tag Archives: Palestinian
“Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center submits urgent request in name of parents of Ronen Landau, murdered in 2001 terrorist attack. Noting arch terrorist Barghouti running in upcoming Palestinian elections, family demands end to special treatment”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) No more perks for Marwan Barghouti in prison, terror victim’s family demand by Yair Altman April 30, 2021 Legal advocacy organization Shurat Hadin-Israel Law Center has submitted an urgent request to the heads of … Continue reading
NBC News is aware they receive “more views promoting stories that bash Israel than those that focus on actually significant human rights stories”
JEWISH JOURNAL Media’s Hyper-Focus on Israel Shields World’s Worst Human Rights Abusers by Micha Danzig March 19, 2021 On March 10, 2021, five Palestinian Arab children between ages 8 and 13 allegedly tried to steal some expensive parrots or vegetables … Continue reading
In 2017, Iraqi President Fuad Masum approved a law that stripped Palestinian refugees living in Iraq of their rights and classified them as foreigners
GATESTONE How Arabs Discriminate Against Palestinians by Khaled Abu Toameh March 19, 2021 The Palestinian Authority (PA) has invited Iraq to send observers to monitor the Palestinian parliamentary elections, if and when they are held on May 22. The invitation … Continue reading
MOSAIC MAG Refuting Ilhan Omar’s Latest Libel of Israel November 12, 2020 Last week, Congresswoman Ilhan Omar accused the Jewish state of “a grave crime” and a “violation of international law,” and implied that the U.S. by supporting it was … Continue reading
In response to communication from CAMERA, MSNBC concurred that a correction was necessary on both points
CAMERA BLOG MSNBC Corrects on Settlements, Oslo Accords October 4, 2020 CAMERA’s Israel office Friday (Oct. 2) prompted corrections at MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” after a broadcast contained basic factual errors concerning the construction of Israeli settlements in the West Bank … Continue reading
JNS After Zoom deplatforms Leila Khaled event, Facebook and YouTube follow suit by Jackson Richman September 23, 2020 After being deplatformed by the video-conferencing platform Zoom, Facebook and YouTube appeared to follow suit and remove an event on Wednesday being … Continue reading
Michael Oren: Setting aside a focus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as the main impediment to peace, to work on the region’s other priorities, marks a fundamental shift that just might work
TIMES OF ISRAEL Stunning Israel-UAE deal upends the ‘rules’ about peace-making in Middle East by Michael Oren August 14, 2020 The impending peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates is more than just a stunning diplomatic breakthrough. It … Continue reading
Defense minister says trooper who aided man in Hebron ‘acted as every soldier and commander is expected to,’ says army will investigate incident
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gantz commends IDF soldier who helped Palestinian man flee violent Jewish group by Staff June 13, 2020 Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Saturday commended an Israel Defense Forces soldier who intervened to help a Palestinian man in … Continue reading
“In the West Bank, shots were fired at the bank’s branch in Jenin and Molotov cocktails thrown at another branch in Jericho”
ALGEMEINER Palestinian Banks Targeted With Violence After Closing Accounts of Terrorists by Benjamin Kerstein May 11, 2020 A series of violent incidents occurred in the West Bank and Gaza Strip over the last few days as Palestinians have reacted with … Continue reading