Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: Erdogan
Erdogan’s man defeated in Istanbul mayoral election…”It won’t take long for other areas of the country to follow suit”
JNS Erdoğan’s loss is Israel’s gain by Ruthie Blum June 25, 2019 When Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan declared, during the lead-up to the country’s March 31 municipal elections, that “whoever wins Istanbul, wins Turkey,” he couldn’t have imagined that … Continue reading
“An attack on American values…hardly the first incident of violence on American soil perpetrated by those loyal to the thug in Ankara”
COMMENTARY A Thug in Washington by Noah Rothman May 17, 2017 Perhaps unaccustomed to America’s tradition of free and unfettered expression, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’s bodyguards reacted like animals when confronted by protesters demonstrating near D.C.’s “embassy row” on … Continue reading
Known for his harsh repression of Turkey’s citizens, Erdogan calls Israel “racist and discriminatory”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Erdogan lashes ‘racist’ Israel, calls for Muslims to flood Temple Mount by Staff and AFP May 8, 2017 Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Monday urged Muslims to throng to the Temple Mount in a show of … Continue reading
Turks vote to “transfer powers traditionally held by parliament to the presidency, thereby rendering the parliament merely a ceremonial, advisory body”
GATESTONE Turks Vote to Give Away Their Democracy by Burak Bekdil April 18, 2017 In a bitter irony, nearly 55 million Turks went to the ballot box on April 16 to exercise their basic democratic right to vote. But they … Continue reading
VOX Turkey’s coup: The Gülen Movement, explained by Dylan Matthews July 16, 2016 In the chaos of the attempted coup apparently perpetrated by elements of the Turkish military on Friday, the nation’s president and incipient strongman Recep Tayyip Erdoğan pointed … Continue reading
GATESTONE Turkey and Israel: A Loveless Date by Burak Bekdil February 9, 2016 There is official evidence and credible speculation that Turkey and Israel may be on the brink of a historic handshake. Some say that it may be a … Continue reading