Most Clicked This Week
- He Persisted
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “As a martyr, she is joined in heaven by thousands of Christian brothers, who died in the arena of barbarism”
- Newton, MA high school textbook teaches “several hundred Palestinian women have been imprisoned, tortured, and killed by Israeli occupation forces”
- The New Yorker "consistently singles out Israel for condemnation, while ignoring real violations of human rights"
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- American campuses: "The core principles and foundations that keep the United States intact, that provide our citizens with their civic personalities and national identities, are being annihilated"
- Elizabeth Warren campaign hires anti-Israel activist; Bernie Sanders tried that too.
Tag Archives: Foundation for Defense of Democracies
“It’s amazing what you learn about yourself when you start publishing about Turkey’s links to terrorist groups.”
WEEKLY STANDARD I’m a Wonk at a Think Tank. Turkish Media Say I’m an International Man of Mystery by Jonathan Schanzer November 28, 2018 I’m a terrorist, an intelligence agent for at least two Middle East governments, a coup-plotter, and … Continue reading
The cultivated relationship between “the UAE and the pro-Israel, neoconservative think tank called the Foundation for Defense of Democracies”
THE INTERCEPT Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating with Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran by Zaid Jilani, Ryan Grim June 3, 2017 THE EMAIL ACCOUNT of one of Washington’s most connected and influential foreign operatives has been hacked. A … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL The Anti-Israel Money Trail by Bret Stephens April 25, 2016 …Student for Justice in Palestine’s self-declared goal is to end Israel’s “occupation and colonization of all Arab lands” while “promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to … Continue reading
THE ISRAEL PROJECT Officials in “leadership positions within the American BDS campaign” came from organizations linked to Hamas funding by Omri Ceren April 19, 2016 A “significant contingent” of the former leadership of “three organizations that were designated or shut … Continue reading