Most Clicked This Week
- "In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Amnesty International caught lying yet again about Israel
- Dershowitz: "I will not allow my life’s work to be “cancelled” by a totally false accusation by a woman I never met and by the cowardly McCarthyism of the 92nd Street Y"
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- "One of the few points of unbounded bipartisan agreement in Washington has for decades been that U.S.-Israel security cooperation is right, good, mutually beneficial, and worth every nickel"
- "It’s 2019, ten years later, and Iron Dome has given people more choices"
- Trump's "red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up"
Tag Archives: Foundation for Defense of Democracies
Trump’s “red carpet for Erdogan is unjustified until he ceases Turkey’s malign activities rather than covering them up”
FDD POLICY BRIEF Erdogan to visit White House after welcoming Iranian terrorist to Turkey by Toby Dershowitz November 12, 2019 President Donald Trump will host Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the White House tomorrow; the timing of Erdogan’s visit … Continue reading
FDD’s Mark Dubowitz: “There’s nothing ‘moderate’ about the Iranian foreign minister, who is now threatening our think tank”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Stop Indulging Javad Zarif by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht Aug. 29, 2019 …The Islamic Republic isn’t the first dictatorship to try to intimidate think tanks and scholars. And Mr. Zarif is hardly an all-powerful figure … Continue reading
JNS Iran threatens influential Washington think tank over hawkish policy toward regime August 26, 2019 Iran threatened the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD) over the weekend for its hawkish stance toward the regime, which announced sanctions against the influential … Continue reading
“It’s amazing what you learn about yourself when you start publishing about Turkey’s links to terrorist groups.”
WEEKLY STANDARD I’m a Wonk at a Think Tank. Turkish Media Say I’m an International Man of Mystery by Jonathan Schanzer November 28, 2018 I’m a terrorist, an intelligence agent for at least two Middle East governments, a coup-plotter, and … Continue reading
The cultivated relationship between “the UAE and the pro-Israel, neoconservative think tank called the Foundation for Defense of Democracies”
THE INTERCEPT Hacked Emails Show Top UAE Diplomat Coordinating with Pro-Israel Think Tank Against Iran by Zaid Jilani, Ryan Grim June 3, 2017 THE EMAIL ACCOUNT of one of Washington’s most connected and influential foreign operatives has been hacked. A … Continue reading
Obama’s UN speech feeds into “concern that…after the election Obama will take actions that will tie the hands of the next president” [VIDEOS]
ALGEMEINER Mideast Expert: Many in Washington Concerned Obama ‘Won’t Have Israel’s Back’ at UN After November Election by Barney Breen-Portnoy September 20, 2016 There is significant bipartisan concern in Washington that President Barack Obama “won’t have Israel’s back” at the … Continue reading
ISIS has conquered territory across the Middle East and northern Africa. It has terrorized its occupied cities, sown terror across Europe, and spread its ideology around the world. But what does ISIS want? What does it believe? Where did it … Continue reading