Most Clicked This Week
- Reporters from CNN, New York Times, Washington Post, and other outlets demand Israel be covered as 'apartheid' state
- "In the hate business, antisemitism was always an easy sell and business is really good now"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- The Squad’s ideas "which are now mainstream in universities, are dividing the country by race, religion, and income and pitting those angry factions against each other"
- Media and Blogs
- “Lod is burning,” says an Israeli police official as a mob hurled rocks and firebombs, and replaced Israeli flags in the city with Palestinian ones
Tag Archives: Soviet Union
NEW CRITERION Leninthink by Gary Saul Morson October 2019 …As we approach the 150th anniversary of Lenin’s birth, understanding him grows ever more important. Despite the fall of the Soviet Union, Leninist ways of thinking continue to spread, especially among … Continue reading
“The marxism taught in colleges and universities is anti-Western, seeing the West as no more than a source of conquest, oppression, and exploitation”
DAILY CALLER Marxism Failed In The World, But Conquered Western Academia by Philip Carl Salzman January 11, 2016 One of the great lessons of the 20th century, paid for with the suffering and blood of hundreds of millions, is that … Continue reading
CANDIDLY SPEAKING FROM JERUSALEM by Isi Leibler May 4, 2015 Last week, I was deeply saddened to learn that Volodya Slepak passed away. A week earlier another giant among the heroes of Soviet Jewry, Volodya Prestin, also died, preceded a … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW by Victor Davis Hanson December 4, 2014 A large war is looming absent preventive American vigilance. The world is changing and becoming even more dangerous — in a way we’ve seen before. In the decade before World War … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Haviv Rettig Gur September 9, 2014 The vast majority of the Jewish Diaspora is now prosperous, safe and English-speaking; such people won’t immigrate because Israeli bureaucrats tell them to. Israel’s immigration officials are frustrated. Aliya, the … Continue reading