Most Clicked This Week
- "A world that shrugs at Hamas’s abuse of its own people merely licenses the abuse to continue"
- Trump’s tweet on US recognition of Israeli sovereignty over Golan Heights came as his secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, visited Jerusalem
- Dershowitz: “If Jewish power and influence are used in the cause of peace and justice, we should not be ashamed of it. It should be a source of pride”
- "In 2014, Beto O’Rourke was one of eight House members to vote against funding for Iron Dome"
- "I don’t doubt that Alan Dershowitz, Mort Klein, and other prominent Jewish leaders believed they could influence #Qatar to stop funding terrorism and recognize Israel’s right to exist"
- “Outside of Wrigley Field, a Hasidic Jew tried to wrap me in tefillin”
- "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" traffics in Jewish stereotypes with characters straight out of central casting
- Mel Gibson: Survivor Mitzvah Project undercover contributor
Tag Archives: Rahm Emanuel
“Few voices, in other words, are tackling the actual cause of Chicago’s violence: the breakdown of the black family structure and a demoralized police department”
AMERICAN THINKER A Tale of Three Cities by Brian C. Joondeph August 10, 2018 …Chicago has become more dangerous than many cities in the war-torn Middle East. This past weekend was another example of the killing fields of Chicago: “[a]t least 72 shot, … Continue reading
FORBES Mapping $27 Billion In Federal Funding Of America’s Sanctuary Cities Adam Andrzejewski February 2, 2017 In the President Donald Trump-era, there could be a high-cost to running a sanctuary city…On January 25, 2017, the President issued an Executive Order denying … Continue reading
#SanctuaryCities Mayor #Emanuel may want to “rethink his defiant attitude, because #Chicago is desperately dependent on federal funding for its social safety net”
AMERICAN THINKER Oops! Trump’s ‘sanctuary city’ penalties could cost Chicago $3.6 billion by Thomas Lifson December 10, 2016 A multibillion-dollar game of chicken is unfolding between Rahm Emanuel and Donald Trump. The Better Government Association (BGA) of Chicago is an … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN The Trump-Emanuel Letter Editorial Board December 7, 2016 The following — strictly a suggested draft letter — was prepared by The New York Sun as an unsolicited service to the President-elect. *** Dear Rahm : That was … Continue reading