Most Clicked This Week
- Australian rock musician Nick Cave "flatly rejected appeals from Eno and other musicians to cancel appearances in Israel, accusing the BDS movement of trying to “silence artists”
- Seven Israelis, including a recently married couple, attacked by Palestinian terrorist as they waited at bus stop on last night of Hanukah
- The Airbnb IPO: "Airbnb might find exploiting hatred for financial gain to be a terrible financial as well as moral miscalculation"
- Art Garfunkel takes on Jaffa, in kippah
- "Turning to her fellow business class passengers, O’Broin screamed, “I’m a human rights lawyer, for the f**** Palestinian people, and the rest of you, and you all sit on your f**** asses”
- Bibi: “When I meet with Arab leaders they tell me ‘We will no longer mortgage our normalization with the State of Israel to the Palestinians’ caprices”
- “ISIS-inspired Ohio man arrested for allegedly planning synagogue attack”
- Says the former anarchist: "The ideology and norms of radicalism have evolved to produce toxic, paranoid, depressed subjects"
Tag Archives: Rahm Emanuel
“Few voices, in other words, are tackling the actual cause of Chicago’s violence: the breakdown of the black family structure and a demoralized police department”
AMERICAN THINKER A Tale of Three Cities by Brian C. Joondeph August 10, 2018 …Chicago has become more dangerous than many cities in the war-torn Middle East. This past weekend was another example of the killing fields of Chicago: “[a]t least 72 shot, … Continue reading
FORBES Mapping $27 Billion In Federal Funding Of America’s Sanctuary Cities Adam Andrzejewski February 2, 2017 In the President Donald Trump-era, there could be a high-cost to running a sanctuary city…On January 25, 2017, the President issued an Executive Order denying … Continue reading
#SanctuaryCities Mayor #Emanuel may want to “rethink his defiant attitude, because #Chicago is desperately dependent on federal funding for its social safety net”
AMERICAN THINKER Oops! Trump’s ‘sanctuary city’ penalties could cost Chicago $3.6 billion by Thomas Lifson December 10, 2016 A multibillion-dollar game of chicken is unfolding between Rahm Emanuel and Donald Trump. The Better Government Association (BGA) of Chicago is an … Continue reading
NEW YORK SUN The Trump-Emanuel Letter Editorial Board December 7, 2016 The following — strictly a suggested draft letter — was prepared by The New York Sun as an unsolicited service to the President-elect. *** Dear Rahm : That was … Continue reading