Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Writings of prospective Boston University professor Sarah Ihmoud "not simply anti-Israeli, but blatantly anti-Semitic, unsupported by facts and don't merit ‘academic scholarship’ status”
Tag Archives: Benny Gantz
“If Netanyahu stood down, Likud could elect a new leader in the hopefully forthcoming primaries, and swiftly form a national unity government with Blue & White, the majority of whose members already support their basic policies related to defense and the settler blocs”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu – in the national interest, please step down now by Isi Leibler November 26, 2019 After the electoral impasse, I was one of the first of Prime Netanyahu’s long-term admirers and supporters to suggest that unless he … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Gantz returns mandate to president by Gary Willig November 19, 2019 Blue and White leader Benny Gantz returned the mandate to form the government to President Reuven Rivlin Wednesday evening, signalling the end of his attempts to form … Continue reading
“While it’s true Netanyahu failed to form a government twice this year, Gantz’s chances at success are not great”
Not over for bibi yet Continue reading
“The key question that has been endlessly discussed is whether or not AG Mandelblit will end Netanyahu’s political career by indicting him on corruption charges”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Netanyahu, the media and the fate of Israeli democracy by Caroline Glick October 20, 2019 …For nearly a year, Israeli politics have been in a state of chaos because of the criminal probes. The … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Liberman will ‘make own offer’ to PM and Gantz if no breakthrough by Yom Kippur by Staff October 2, 2019 Avigdor Liberman’s Yisrael Beytenu party on Wednesday said it would “present its own offer” to the country’s … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu likely to return mandate to Rivlin by Gil Hoffman September 28, 2019 Barring unforeseen flexibility by Blue and White in coalition talks with Likud on Sunday morning, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will already return his mandate to form a … Continue reading
Bibi seemed to be saying: “Look, I can’t do this by myself, and General Gantz can’t do this by himself. So we’re going to have to end up, one way or another, doing it together”
NEW YORK SUN Of the 3 Dramas That Grip the Globe, Israel’s May Take the Cake Editorial September 26, 2019 Of the three political dramas gripping the world right now, the most astounding may be in Israel, where President Rivlin, … Continue reading