Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
Tag Archives: Benny Gantz
“Israel had warned the US that Iran would use a break in JCPOA talks to advance its nuclear program”
JERUSALEM POST Gantz: Iran is 10 weeks from breakout to a nuclear weapon by Lahav Harkov August 5, 2021 Tehran will be able to break out to a nuclear weapon within 10 weeks, Defense Minister Benny Gantz told diplomats from … Continue reading
“In meeting with senior White House officials in Washington, Defense Minister Benny Gantz calls for greater oversite of Iranian nuclear project”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Gantz tells US officials military option necessary for Iran by Lilach Shoval June 4, 2021 Defense Minister Benny Gantz met with a series of senior US administration officials at the White House, Thursday, in … Continue reading
Israel’s fourth-election-in-two-years : Bibi “facing for the first time two strong adversaries to his right”
JERUSALEM POST Buckle up for the ugliest election Israel has ever known by Yaakov Katz December 22, 2020 Here is one thing that should be immediately clear: The next three months are going to be some of the ugliest in Israel’s … Continue reading
Defense minister says trooper who aided man in Hebron ‘acted as every soldier and commander is expected to,’ says army will investigate incident
TIMES OF ISRAEL Gantz commends IDF soldier who helped Palestinian man flee violent Jewish group by Staff June 13, 2020 Defense Minister Benny Gantz on Saturday commended an Israel Defense Forces soldier who intervened to help a Palestinian man in … Continue reading
“As for the annexation of the West Bank, the Israelis will ultimately make those decisions,” Pompeo told reporters. “That’s an Israeli decision”
JERUSALEM POST Amid COVID-19, Pompeo to visit Israel and meet Netanyahu, Gantz by Omri Nahmias May 9, 2020 US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, is expected to visit Israel on Wednesday…Secretary Pompeo will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue … Continue reading
“The new coalition handcuffs its rival blocks into near paralysis. Perhaps this will usefully restrain Israel’s raging political fevers”
JERUSALEM POST Can Netanyahu, Gantz work together in a straightjacket government? by David M. Weinberg April 24, 2020 The Israeli “emergency” and “unity” government that will supposedly be confirmed by the Knesset sometime in May is the screwiest doohickey ever … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The deal is done: Netanyahu, Gantz ink coalition pact by Gil Hoffman April 21, 2020 Israel will soon have a new coalition government after an agreement was signed on Monday evening between Likud and Blue and White, putting … Continue reading
“Most expert estimates already have Tehran’s time to break out for a nuclear bomb – if it chooses to do so, which all agree it has not yet – down from 12 months to between three and a half to six months”
JERUSALEM POST The coming giant internal Israeli war over a nuclear Iran – A 2010 rematch by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 12, 2020 A massive internal storm may be coming that the coronavirus may delay, but cannot stop. If it … Continue reading
“In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement”
TABLET MAG Bibi, King of Israel by Liel Leibovitz March 27, 2020 After 24 hours that would have filled several seasons of a great Netflix political drama, the once and future prime minister of the State of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, … Continue reading
It’s decided: “Gantz to be defense minister under Netanyahu, Gabi Ashkenazi to serve as foreign minister”
JERUSALEM POST Blue and White splits as unity deal with Likud approaches by Gil Hoffman March 26, 2020 In a dramatic turn of events, the Blue and White Party, which served as the alternative to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in … Continue reading