Most Clicked This Week
- "Israel is a strategic beachhead of the US in the Middle East. It is in effect the largest US aircraft carrier, yet it does not require a single American boot on the ground"
- Speaking at Haaretz's Judaism Conference, Trump's ambassador to Israel says lack of 'fluency' in Judaism is the 'greatest threat of all'
- Latest Israeli desalination plant will be the largest of its kind worldwide. But China won't be building it.
- “HIAS wants ZOA and CAMERA disciplined for criticizing them”
- "Though they are 21 percent of population, Arabs account for only 2 percent of COVID-19 deaths and 6 percent of cases. Even the month of Ramadan ended without any outbreaks"
- "Ahead of his arraignment in the first-ever criminal trial of a sitting Israeli premier, #Bibi accuses the left of “stitching together” charges against him after having failed to remove him at the ballot box"
- COVID-19 humanitarian aid to Palestinians from Canada, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland and Kuwait was diverted
- "How could Mandelblit indict Netanyahu for a nonexistent crime that is unheard of not only in Israel, but on most of the planet?"
Tag Archives: Benny Gantz
“As for the annexation of the West Bank, the Israelis will ultimately make those decisions,” Pompeo told reporters. “That’s an Israeli decision”
JERUSALEM POST Amid COVID-19, Pompeo to visit Israel and meet Netanyahu, Gantz by Omri Nahmias May 9, 2020 US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, is expected to visit Israel on Wednesday…Secretary Pompeo will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue … Continue reading
“The new coalition handcuffs its rival blocks into near paralysis. Perhaps this will usefully restrain Israel’s raging political fevers”
JERUSALEM POST Can Netanyahu, Gantz work together in a straightjacket government? by David M. Weinberg April 24, 2020 The Israeli “emergency” and “unity” government that will supposedly be confirmed by the Knesset sometime in May is the screwiest doohickey ever … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST The deal is done: Netanyahu, Gantz ink coalition pact by Gil Hoffman April 21, 2020 Israel will soon have a new coalition government after an agreement was signed on Monday evening between Likud and Blue and White, putting … Continue reading
“Most expert estimates already have Tehran’s time to break out for a nuclear bomb – if it chooses to do so, which all agree it has not yet – down from 12 months to between three and a half to six months”
JERUSALEM POST The coming giant internal Israeli war over a nuclear Iran – A 2010 rematch by Yonah Jeremy Bob April 12, 2020 A massive internal storm may be coming that the coronavirus may delay, but cannot stop. If it … Continue reading
“In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement”
TABLET MAG Bibi, King of Israel by Liel Leibovitz March 27, 2020 After 24 hours that would have filled several seasons of a great Netflix political drama, the once and future prime minister of the State of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, … Continue reading
It’s decided: “Gantz to be defense minister under Netanyahu, Gabi Ashkenazi to serve as foreign minister”
JERUSALEM POST Blue and White splits as unity deal with Likud approaches by Gil Hoffman March 26, 2020 In a dramatic turn of events, the Blue and White Party, which served as the alternative to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in … Continue reading
Bibi: “I will leave office on the agreed date; there will be no shticks and tricks. Millions of Israelis are waiting for us”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu implores Gantz to join gov’t, vows to rotate as PM without tricks by Gil Hoffman March 22, 2020 Imploring Benny Gantz’s Blue and White Party to join the Likud in a national unity government, Prime Minister Benjamin … Continue reading