Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: High Holidays
“In this High Holiday season, when we want to make amends with others, Howes’ illuminating book is a valuable guide “to make things right”
JEWISH BOSTON When Saying “I’m Sorry” Isn’t Enough by Judy Bolton-Fasman September 14, 2020 “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced,” said James Baldwin. Clinical psychologist Molly Howes takes Baldwin’s … Continue reading
“As the High Holidays approach in the midst of an ongoing pandemic, synagogues rethink their offerings”
TABLET MAG A New Year Like No Other by Paula Jacobs September 13, 2020 …Rosh Hashanah represents a time of hope and renewal. But in 5781, as the pandemic continues to surge with no apparent end in sight, clergy are under … Continue reading
TRUTH REVOLT 70% of European Jews Too Afraid to Go to Synagogue for High Holidays by TIffany Gabbay September 20, 2016 The most sacred holidays in Judaism — Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur — will be skipped this year by the majority of … Continue reading