Most Clicked This Week
- Examples of how Palestinians are incited to murder
- #HamasTerror plot: "The planned attacks included kidnappings, stabbings and shootings, along with efforts to recruit more terrorists to carry out attacks"
- Rashida, we can't hear you...Police threaten to arrest members of al-Qaws, Palestinian LGBT group
- E.U. countries continue to do business with China, Iran, and Turkey despite blatant, glaring human rights violations and occupations in Tibet, Syria, and Northern Cyprus. But it's only with Israel they draw the line.
- "Overreach by Israel’s Rabbinate has turned marriage into a symbol of dissatisfaction with religious authority and a key issue in the upcoming election"
- StandWithUS Annual Gala Sunday November 9 Honors Janice & Steve Hefter
- An Arab Muslim in the #IDF speaks out [VIDEO]
- “Nor are these imams unusual; most Israeli Arabs shun violence”
Tag Archives: Two State Delusion
ARUTZ SHEVA Samaria leader: ‘AIPAC lobby misleads U.S. elected officials’ by Nitzan Kedar August 12, 2018 Twenty-one Knesset Members addressed an unusual letter to U.S. Congress and AIPAC lobby members, expressing concern and criticism for approving the anti-BDS resolution in … Continue reading
#TwoStateSolution “recast one of the world’s most tolerant, multi-ethnic, peace-loving, life affirming, bastions of human rights as an illegitimate oppressor”
JEWISH PRESS President Trump Reveals the Hollowness of The “Two-State” Delusion by Bruce Abramson and Jeff Ballabon January 24, 2018 …It began in the early 1990s, when elements of the Israeli far left and the PLO—in clear violation of Israeli … Continue reading