Most Clicked This Week
- Al Jazeera notifies AIPAC, the Israel Project, Zionist Organization of America and the Algemeiner “you will likely be featured in an upcoming documentary “concerning the role of pro-Israel advocacy groups in the United States”
- 16 Things I learned in Israel this week
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- #Obama’s #IranDeal cash billions “served as a slush fund for weapons, terror, and oppression, and to further line the pockets of corrupt regime leaders”
- The Top 10 Living Jewish Women Role Models
- "They sit by the rivers of the Hudson, East, and Potomac [and Lake Michigan], and weep over the return of Jews to the Temple Mount and bemoan the splendor of a united Jerusalem"
- Trump interviewed in Israel Hayom, modulating Israel campaign messages
- "But for us settlers, the truth is clear: The two-state solution was misconceived, and will never come to pass, because Judea and Samaria belong to the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
Ben Rhodes earns a seat on the board of Ploughshares Fund after helping Iran imperil half the world’s Jews
WEEKLY STANDARD More Evidence the Obama White House Deliberately Deceived on the Iran Deal by Mark Hemingway February 15, 2018 There was an interesting announcement on Wednesday for Ben Rhodes, formerly the Obama White House deputy national security adviser. Rhodes, … Continue reading
Michael Oren: “I personally feel Iran Deal was the collapse of American credibility in the Middle East”
JERUSALEM POST MK Oren: John Kerry has ‘Acrid & Obsessive’ Place in his heart for Israel by Herb Keinon November 29, 2017 Former US Secretary of State John Kerry seems to have an “acrid and obsessive” place in his heart … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Trump Expected to Declare Iran in Breach of Nuclear Deal by Adam Kredo October 4, 2017 The Trump administration is expected to announce next week that it will not formally certify Iran as in compliance with the landmark … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
“The Obama defenders of the Iran Deal are terrified that the Trump administration will end the Obama paralysis of U.S. policy towards the Iranian regime”
WEEKLY STANDARD Obama Officials Working to Derail New Iran Sanctions by Jenna Lifhits May 15, 2017 Top officials from the Obama administration are working to stymie congressional pressure on Iran, including through a quiet push in Congress by an organization … Continue reading
“Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected by David Harsanyi April 24, 2017 What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get … Continue reading
“By dropping charges against major arms targets, #Obama administration infuriated Justice Department officials — and undermined its own counterproliferation task forces”
POLITICO Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway by Josh Meyer April 24, 2017 When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the … Continue reading