Most Clicked This Week
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- Chelsea Clinton: "The last thing the left needs is the third iteration of a failed political dynasty"
- Trump's certification of the Iran Deal is a "placeholder during the review process" nothing more
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- North Korea and EMP: "The image of an America gone dark, an America suddenly transported from an era of iPads to an era of horse and buggy travel is not science fiction but a very real possibility"
- “That convergence of concern between Israel, the Sunni Arab states and Trump administration creates the possibility for real coordination and cooperation between Israel and the Arab world"
- StandWithUs Call to Action [PETITION]
- "The black family survived centuries of slavery and generations of Jim Crow, but it has disintegrated in the wake of the liberals' expansion of the welfare state"
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran on Notice by Lee Smith May 2017 …There is indeed a conversation ongoing within the administration, the result of a larger, comprehensive review of Iran policy. According to one administration official, “it is one of the major … Continue reading
“The Russia story is a replay of how the former White House smeared pro-Israel activists in the lead-up to the Iran Deal”
TABLET MAG The Obama Administration Allegedly Spied on Pro-Israel Activists. Did They Do the Same to Trump? by Lee Smith April 5, 2017 …During the long and contentious lead-up to the Iran Deal the Israeli ambassador was regularly briefing senior … Continue reading
“Iran cited for alleged role in missile development, terrorism, according to people familiar with the deliberations”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Administration Set to Impose New Sanctions on Iran Entities as Soon as Friday by Jay Solomon February 2, 2017 The Trump administration is set to impose fresh sanctions on dozens of Iranian entities for their alleged … Continue reading
“Why the new Commander-in-Chief has few good options for rebuilding the Middle East order that Obama negotiated away”
TABLET MAG Trump’s Iran Deal Trap: ‘Renegotiation’ vs. ‘Enforcement’ by Lee Smith December 20, 2016 Forget China and underwater drones, forget Russian hacks and leaks, because it’s all a sideshow: America’s big-ticket foreign-policy issue is still the Iran deal. Donald … Continue reading
#MAGA “Jerusalem is now looking at what may be the most pro-Israel White House in the history of the bilateral relationship”
TABLET MAG Will Trump and Netanyahu Make the America-Israel Relationship Great Again? by Lee Smith December 7, 2016 …There is no doubt that Netanyahu sees Trump as a much more sympathetic listener than his predecessor, Obama. It is no secret … Continue reading
Thanks #IranDeal: “Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at direction of Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei”
FREE BEACON Military Leader: Iran Sending Elite Fighters Into U.S., Europe by Adam Kredo November 2, 2016 The Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps, the country’s elite military force, is sending assets to infiltrate the United States and Europe at the direction … Continue reading
FREE BEACON Congress: Attorney General Lynch ‘Pleads Fifth’ on Secret Iran ‘Ransom’ Payments by Adam Kredo October 28, 2016 Attorney General Loretta Lynch is declining to comply with an investigation by leading members of Congress about the Obama administration’s secret … Continue reading