Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
COMMENTARY The End of Obama’s Middle East by Matthew Continetti February 2020 …The full ramifications of killing Soleimani won’t be known for a while. But its effects on Democrats, noninterventionists, and longtime national-security opponents of Trump were clear and immediate. … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Trump has an Iran Strategy. This is it. by Richard Goldberg January 24, 2020 President Trump’s strategy to confront Iran is easy to understand: impose maximum pressure to gain maximum leverage ahead of negotiations to dismantle its … Continue reading
“Netanyahu told cabinet members in a closed-door meeting that US President Donald Trump would not act against Iran until US general elections”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu told ministers Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran — report by Staff 1 November 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to … Continue reading
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading
FDD’s Mark Dubowitz: “There’s nothing ‘moderate’ about the Iranian foreign minister, who is now threatening our think tank”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Stop Indulging Javad Zarif by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht Aug. 29, 2019 …The Islamic Republic isn’t the first dictatorship to try to intimidate think tanks and scholars. And Mr. Zarif is hardly an all-powerful figure … Continue reading
“Trump administration officials, and now apparently Lindsay Graham, are actively working to put together plans for a new Iran Deal”
DAILY BEAST Team Trump Turns to Lindsey Graham to Cut an Iran Deal by Erin Banco and Asawin Suebsaeng August 1, 2019 President Donald Trump wants a new deal with Iran to replace the nuclear agreement he pulled out of, … Continue reading
“No one wants a full-blown war with Iran. We’re already, though, in a war with it now, in the Middle East theater and beyond”
THE NEW YORK SUN The Biden Plan for Appeasement Editorial July 12, 2019 …One thing to remember about the Iran deal that Mr. Biden now promises to rejoin: It was opposed — “overwhelmingly,” said the New York Times — by … Continue reading