Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- “The PLO era officially began at the White House on Sept. 13, 1993. It officially ended at the White House on Sept. 15, 2020. It is time for Israel, the US and the rest of the world to recognize this truth and act accordingly”
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
Iran: ‘It makes little sense to lift an arms embargo on a regime that has steadily increased its violent behavior over the past year”
NEWSWEEK Extend the Arms Embargo on Iran by Richard Goldberg and Mark Dubowitz May 7, 2020 In line with a request issued Monday by 387 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is preparing a … Continue reading
When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas”
BLOOMBERG Biden’s Call to Ease Iran Sanctions Fits a Bad Pattern by Bobby Ghosh April 6, 2020 …Biden has doubled down on Obama’s Iran policy, saying he would, as president, return the U.S. to the deal — without first insisting … Continue reading
For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
COMMENTARY The End of Obama’s Middle East by Matthew Continetti February 2020 …The full ramifications of killing Soleimani won’t be known for a while. But its effects on Democrats, noninterventionists, and longtime national-security opponents of Trump were clear and immediate. … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Trump has an Iran Strategy. This is it. by Richard Goldberg January 24, 2020 President Trump’s strategy to confront Iran is easy to understand: impose maximum pressure to gain maximum leverage ahead of negotiations to dismantle its … Continue reading
“Netanyahu told cabinet members in a closed-door meeting that US President Donald Trump would not act against Iran until US general elections”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu told ministers Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran — report by Staff 1 November 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to … Continue reading
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading
FDD’s Mark Dubowitz: “There’s nothing ‘moderate’ about the Iranian foreign minister, who is now threatening our think tank”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Stop Indulging Javad Zarif by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht Aug. 29, 2019 …The Islamic Republic isn’t the first dictatorship to try to intimidate think tanks and scholars. And Mr. Zarif is hardly an all-powerful figure … Continue reading
“Trump administration officials, and now apparently Lindsay Graham, are actively working to put together plans for a new Iran Deal”
DAILY BEAST Team Trump Turns to Lindsey Graham to Cut an Iran Deal by Erin Banco and Asawin Suebsaeng August 1, 2019 President Donald Trump wants a new deal with Iran to replace the nuclear agreement he pulled out of, … Continue reading
“No one wants a full-blown war with Iran. We’re already, though, in a war with it now, in the Middle East theater and beyond”
THE NEW YORK SUN The Biden Plan for Appeasement Editorial July 12, 2019 …One thing to remember about the Iran deal that Mr. Biden now promises to rejoin: It was opposed — “overwhelmingly,” said the New York Times — by … Continue reading
Iran “failed to declare the construction of Fordow facility and admitted to its existence only after it was exposed by Western intelligence”
THE TOWER Iran Never “Repurposed” Fordow Nuclear Facility in Breach of JCPOA by Staff July 12, 2019 The Iranian regime has never “repurposed” the Fordow uranium enrichment facility as required by the 2015 Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) between … Continue reading