Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
NATIONAL REVIEW How to Get Out of the Iran Nuclear Deal by John Bolton August 28, 2017 Although candidate Donald Trump repeatedly criticized Barack Obama’s Iran nuclear agreement, his administration has twice decided to remain in the deal. It so … Continue reading
“The Obama defenders of the Iran Deal are terrified that the Trump administration will end the Obama paralysis of U.S. policy towards the Iranian regime”
WEEKLY STANDARD Obama Officials Working to Derail New Iran Sanctions by Jenna Lifhits May 15, 2017 Top officials from the Obama administration are working to stymie congressional pressure on Iran, including through a quiet push in Congress by an organization … Continue reading
“Barack Obama didn’t just undermine our allies with the Iran deal—he undermined his own Justice Department”
THE FEDERALIST Obama’s Iran Deal Was Much Worse Than We Suspected by David Harsanyi April 24, 2017 What if Donald Trump had unilaterally shut down every investigation into Russian espionage, released over 20 suspected Russian spies, struck a deal to get … Continue reading
“By dropping charges against major arms targets, #Obama administration infuriated Justice Department officials — and undermined its own counterproliferation task forces”
POLITICO Obama’s hidden Iran deal giveaway by Josh Meyer April 24, 2017 When President Barack Obama announced the “one-time gesture” of releasing Iranian-born prisoners who “were not charged with terrorism or any violent offenses” last year, his administration presented the … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD Iran on Notice by Lee Smith May 2017 …There is indeed a conversation ongoing within the administration, the result of a larger, comprehensive review of Iran policy. According to one administration official, “it is one of the major … Continue reading
“The Russia story is a replay of how the former White House smeared pro-Israel activists in the lead-up to the Iran Deal”
TABLET MAG The Obama Administration Allegedly Spied on Pro-Israel Activists. Did They Do the Same to Trump? by Lee Smith April 5, 2017 …During the long and contentious lead-up to the Iran Deal the Israeli ambassador was regularly briefing senior … Continue reading
“Iran cited for alleged role in missile development, terrorism, according to people familiar with the deliberations”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Trump Administration Set to Impose New Sanctions on Iran Entities as Soon as Friday by Jay Solomon February 2, 2017 The Trump administration is set to impose fresh sanctions on dozens of Iranian entities for their alleged … Continue reading