Most Clicked This Week
- Biden administration needs to send a consistent message to the Iranian regime about its misbehavior
- How far will Biden go to please the Left?
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- Bus driver says 200 rioters ‘tried to lynch me’; blazing vehicle burns through power cables; mayor blames police for violence, is also attacked by crowd
- "Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely tells Hillel President Eric Fingerhut that Monday's surprise cancellation of her speech was 'unacceptable'" [VIDEO]
- "Earlier this month, the organization B’Tselem issued an eight-page paper that declares the Jewish state guilty of apartheid. It’s absurd"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
Iran Deal redux: “Reviving the JCPOA will ensure either the emergence of a nuclear Iran or a desperate war to stop it”
THE ATLANTIC The Case Against the Iran Deal by Michael Oren and Yossi Klein Halevi January 21, 2021 …Why, then, aren’t Israelis and Arabs—those with the most to lose from Iranian nuclearization—also demanding a return to the JCPOA? Why aren’t … Continue reading
“But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon””
NEWSWEEK A Call for Late Justice for Col. Larry Franklin by Caroline Glick November 27, 2020 Last month, in a small town in West Virginia, a 74-year-old husband and his invalid wife were hospitalized for several days after eating rotten … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Why this Iranian assassination is all about Trump by Jake Wallis Simons November 27, 2020 The news that Iran’s top nuclear scientist, Mohsen ‘father of the bomb’ Fakhrizadeh-Mahabadi, met his end in a hail of bullets near Tehran today … Continue reading
Iran: ‘It makes little sense to lift an arms embargo on a regime that has steadily increased its violent behavior over the past year”
NEWSWEEK Extend the Arms Embargo on Iran by Richard Goldberg and Mark Dubowitz May 7, 2020 In line with a request issued Monday by 387 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is preparing a … Continue reading
When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas”
BLOOMBERG Biden’s Call to Ease Iran Sanctions Fits a Bad Pattern by Bobby Ghosh April 6, 2020 …Biden has doubled down on Obama’s Iran policy, saying he would, as president, return the U.S. to the deal — without first insisting … Continue reading
For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
COMMENTARY The End of Obama’s Middle East by Matthew Continetti February 2020 …The full ramifications of killing Soleimani won’t be known for a while. But its effects on Democrats, noninterventionists, and longtime national-security opponents of Trump were clear and immediate. … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Trump has an Iran Strategy. This is it. by Richard Goldberg January 24, 2020 President Trump’s strategy to confront Iran is easy to understand: impose maximum pressure to gain maximum leverage ahead of negotiations to dismantle its … Continue reading
“Netanyahu told cabinet members in a closed-door meeting that US President Donald Trump would not act against Iran until US general elections”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu told ministers Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran — report by Staff 1 November 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to … Continue reading
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading
FDD’s Mark Dubowitz: “There’s nothing ‘moderate’ about the Iranian foreign minister, who is now threatening our think tank”
WALL STREET JOURNAL Stop Indulging Javad Zarif by Mark Dubowitz and Reuel Marc Gerecht Aug. 29, 2019 …The Islamic Republic isn’t the first dictatorship to try to intimidate think tanks and scholars. And Mr. Zarif is hardly an all-powerful figure … Continue reading