Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- "The Islamic Republic is advancing both the enrichment and weaponization tracks needed to build a bomb"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
- Gilad Erdan blasts co-founders of ice cream maker over Axios interview. "Demanding from Israel what is demanded from no other country is the definition of antisemitism"
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
“According to information received by Israel, the six world powers will not require Iran to destroy the new advanced centrifuges it has built, rather just disconnect them”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli officials decry ‘complete American capitulation’ in nuclear talks with Iran by Ariel Kahana , Shahar Klaiman and Neta Bar April 18, 2021 Unnamed Israeli diplomats over the weekend unofficially expressed disappointment over what … Continue reading
Iran Deal redux: “Reviving the JCPOA will ensure either the emergence of a nuclear Iran or a desperate war to stop it”
THE ATLANTIC The Case Against the Iran Deal by Michael Oren and Yossi Klein Halevi January 21, 2021 …Why, then, aren’t Israelis and Arabs—those with the most to lose from Iranian nuclearization—also demanding a return to the JCPOA? Why aren’t … Continue reading
“But as his interrogations went on, he realized that his interlocutors were only interested in information about Jews—particularly, Jews at the Pentagon””
NEWSWEEK A Call for Late Justice for Col. Larry Franklin by Caroline Glick November 27, 2020 Last month, in a small town in West Virginia, a 74-year-old husband and his invalid wife were hospitalized for several days after eating rotten … Continue reading
SPECTATOR Why this Iranian assassination is all about Trump by Jake Wallis Simons November 27, 2020 The news that Iran’s top nuclear scientist, Mohsen ‘father of the bomb’ Fakhrizadeh-Mahabadi, met his end in a hail of bullets near Tehran today … Continue reading
Iran: ‘It makes little sense to lift an arms embargo on a regime that has steadily increased its violent behavior over the past year”
NEWSWEEK Extend the Arms Embargo on Iran by Richard Goldberg and Mark Dubowitz May 7, 2020 In line with a request issued Monday by 387 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is preparing a … Continue reading
When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas”
BLOOMBERG Biden’s Call to Ease Iran Sanctions Fits a Bad Pattern by Bobby Ghosh April 6, 2020 …Biden has doubled down on Obama’s Iran policy, saying he would, as president, return the U.S. to the deal — without first insisting … Continue reading
For those who hadn’t noticed, we’ve been at war since 1979: “Iran’s revolutionary theocratic government has harassed and terrorized the United States and her allies for four decades”
COMMENTARY The End of Obama’s Middle East by Matthew Continetti February 2020 …The full ramifications of killing Soleimani won’t be known for a while. But its effects on Democrats, noninterventionists, and longtime national-security opponents of Trump were clear and immediate. … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES Trump has an Iran Strategy. This is it. by Richard Goldberg January 24, 2020 President Trump’s strategy to confront Iran is easy to understand: impose maximum pressure to gain maximum leverage ahead of negotiations to dismantle its … Continue reading
“Netanyahu told cabinet members in a closed-door meeting that US President Donald Trump would not act against Iran until US general elections”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Netanyahu told ministers Trump can’t be counted on to act against Iran — report by Staff 1 November 2019 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told a group of ministers recently that they should not expect the US to … Continue reading
Bret Stephens on Iran Deal: Further proof that “Iran was in violation of the nuclear deal from the moment it was signed”
NEW YORK TIMES What Was Iran Hiding in a Warehouse in Turquz Abad? by Bret Stephens Sept 5, 2019 Reports from the International Atomic Energy Agency don’t usually make for riveting reading, so you may have missed last Friday’s latest, soporifically headlined … Continue reading