Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Iran Deal
“Obama’s attempt to make Tehran an ally against ISIS has backfired. Trump needs to ditch that approach to keep Iran in check and prevent an ISIS resurgence”
TABLET MAG A New Strategy to Counter Iran’s Growing Power by Omar Hossino May 15, 2019 …While ISIS has been defeated, Iran has filled the vacuum and now holds sway over vast stretches of the northern Middle East. As ISIS’s … Continue reading
“Since fall of 2015, too many in the pro-Israel community have chosen to forget about the fight over the #IranDeal”
THE HILL Pro-Israel organizations should finally seek payback against Iran deal Dems by Jonathan Greenberg November 9, 2018 …And so it’s in everybody’s temporary interests for the fight over JCPOA [aka Iran Deal] to be a distant memory. For the … Continue reading
“The nuclear deal was really quite straightforward. The Iranians pretended they did not have nuclear ambitions and we pretended to believe them”
NEW YORK TIMES How Israel, in Dark of Night, Torched Its Way to Iran’s Nuclear Secrets by David E. Sanger and Ronen Bergman July 15, 2018 The Mossad agents moving in on a warehouse in a drab commercial district of … Continue reading
The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) Invites you to a private VIP wine reception and briefing with Michael Doran speaking on THE END OF THE DEAL AND THE MEDIA Analysis of the United States’ withdrawal from … Continue reading
Adviser to Foreign Affairs Minister #Zarif threatens to expose who was bribed to make the #IranDeal. Yes, please.
THE JEWISH VOICE Iran Says US Diplomats Were Bribed To Pass Deal , IAEA Chief Suddenly Quits by Jared Evan May 14, 2018 An adviser to H.J.Ansari Zarif, the deputy for parliamentary and Iranian affairs within Iran’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, specifically … Continue reading
THE TOWER Dismantling the Myths of John Oliver’s Pro-Iran Deal Speech by Julie Lenarz April 25, 2018 The deadline for President Donald Trump to re-certify the Iran nuclear deal is looming on May 12th. On Sunday’s Last Week Tonight, John … Continue reading
Ben Rhodes earns a seat on the board of Ploughshares Fund after helping Iran imperil half the world’s Jews
WEEKLY STANDARD More Evidence the Obama White House Deliberately Deceived on the Iran Deal by Mark Hemingway February 15, 2018 There was an interesting announcement on Wednesday for Ben Rhodes, formerly the Obama White House deputy national security adviser. Rhodes, … Continue reading