Most Clicked This Week
- "Trump's extraordinary gesture of support for Israel and the rights of the Jewish people was evident in the historic statement. The US has rightly concluded that falsely calling settlements illegal is not helpful for peace"
- Do Jews Have a Right to Live in the 'West Bank'?
- "Senior Israeli official reportedly describes ‘bewilderment and anger’ in Washington as elections and coalition wrangling fail to produce government"
- EVENT Tuvia Tenenbom, author of "I Sleep in Hitler's Room" and "Catch the Jew!" to speak in Chicago and Deerfield
- Deputy Defense Minister Avi Dichter: “Israel’s political and military leadership need to decide at a certain point to launch a campaign that will destroy the terrorist infrastructure in Gaza”
- “Chicagoans are about to learn how their mayor wants to meet the high costs of school district and City Hall spending”
Tag Archives: Aliyah
JERUSALEM POST Oren extends ‘invitation’ for British Jews to make Aliyah if Corbyn elected by Jeremy Sharon October 4, 2018 Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office MK Michael Oren (Kulanu) has called for Israel to prepare “the warmest invitation” … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Aliyah from western Europe hits all-time high in 2015 by Associated Press and Israel Hayom Staff January 15, 2016 Jewish immigration to Israel from western Europe has reached an all-time high as a result of a rise in … Continue reading
90% of IDF Lone Soldiers move to Israel permanently after service – and they’re bringing their families with them.
ARUTZ SHEVA Coming home: Vast majority of ‘lone soldiers’ making aliyah by Ari Soffer December 1, 2015 An overwhelming majority of “lone soldiers” – volunteers from the Jewish Diaspora who join the Israel Defense Forces – make aliyah following their … Continue reading
JNS Paris attacks shed light on aliyah in good times and bad times by Eliana Rudee November 18, 2015 Thousands of Israelis gathered in Tel Aviv on Saturday evening to express a type of grief they know all too well, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Elhanan Miller January 12, 2015 The government tells them to stay, Israeli leaders tell them to go, but despite the rhetoric, economic challenges may hold the potential immigrants back. As Parisians flocked Sunday to Place de la … Continue reading
YNET by Omri Ephraim December 31, 2014 Although Israel faced another war and tensions rose in Jerusalem, 2014 was a record-breaking year in terms of Aliyah (immigration) statistics. According to the end-of-year figures released on Wednesday by the Jewish Agency … Continue reading
IMRA August 10, 2014 Despite security tensions in Israel, 338 new Olim (immigrants) from the United States and Canada will arrive in Israel on an Aliyah charter flight. Included in the group of Olim will be 108 inspiring young men and … Continue reading