Most Clicked This Week
- The 2021 Arab Youth survey is the first to include Israel in the question
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- #MichaelOren “The American personal relationship with God is weird and off-putting to Israelis, as I found out to my dismay. But the poles of religiosity may be reversing”
- #KenLevin on #antisemitism “Together, intersectional allies have generated the astronomical rise in attacks on Jews and Jewish institutions in present-day America”
- “Movie starring Jewish heartthrob Timothée Chalamet has chapters focusing on Jewish protagonists and characters based on Jewish journalists from The New Yorker”
- “I invite Representatives Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to meet with me, a Palestinian living in the West Bank, to discuss the problems of the Palestinians and the best solutions to address them”
- "Recent flareups of violence in the Middle East are the outcome of a major policy shift by an administration that prefers to avert its eyes from the truth"
- "Saad Aljabri was number two in Saudi intelligence until, he says, Mohammed bin Salman forced him out. Now, MBS is Saudi Arabia's crown prince, and Aljabri is in exile. Aljabri believes the crown prince wants him dead because of what he knows"
Tag Archives: Baltimore
“The Baltimore Police Department responded that no evidence had yet emerged to suggest that robbery was not the primary motive for the killing”
ALGEMEINER ‘Antisemitic Terrorists Murdered My Brother,’ Claims Sister of Israeli Shot Dead in Baltimore, as Police Say Motive Was Robbery by Staff May 5, 2021 The sister of an Israeli man who was shot dead in Baltimore on Sunday has … Continue reading
“Some 75% of the Baltimore area’s Jews – around 100,000 people – live in 21215 and four other contiguous ZIP Codes”
THE FORWARD Virus outbreak in black-Jewish Baltimore neighborhood leads to anti-Semitic blame game by Aiden Pink Apri 15, 2020 An African-American radio host’s public blaming of Jews for Baltimore’s coronavirus outbreak led to an accusation of anti-Semitism, particularly since data … Continue reading
Rep Cummings (D-MD) “established fellowship that seeks to bridge gaps between African-Americans and Jews in his Baltimore district”
JTA Elijah Cummings started a program that brings African-American teens to Israel by Josefin Dolsten August 1, 2019 Eight years ago Aaliyah Cuthrell knew little about the Jewish community, beyond what she had seen on a visit to her local … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Mahmoud Abbas spotted in Baltimore by Jacob Kornbkuh and Staff February 22, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas was sighted on Wednesday in Baltimore, Maryland. According to a source, Abbas is receiving medical treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital. … Continue reading
Ignoring calls for Muslim reform, Obama embraces misogynist mosque establishment run by America’s Islamists
THE TORONTO SUN Listening to the Right Muslims by Tarek Fatah February 8, 2016 As President Barack Obama’s presidential motorcade turned towards the Baltimore Islamic Centre mosque, he could not have missed seeing three Muslim women holding signs protesting his … Continue reading
Rather than selecting a mosque symbolizing Obama’s claim Islam is a peaceful religion, he chose one symbolizing radical Islam
THE BLAZE Unmasking Obama’s Mosque Speech by Jim Zumwalt February 5, 2016 President Barack Obama’s speech at the Islamic Society of Baltimore mosque in Maryland on February 3 masked what the president wanted hidden. What he hid in choosing this particular … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by William McGurn June 1, 2015 New evidence shows minorities now do better in the American South Of all the “solutions” for post-riot Baltimore, the best—at least for African-Americans trapped in poverty—appears to be the one that … Continue reading
ACCURACY IN MEDIA by Andrew McCarthy May 6, 2015 At worst, the rash decision by Marilyn Mosby, the Maryland state’s attorney for Baltimore City, to bring an array of internally inconsistent charges, including murder, against a half dozen police officers … Continue reading
FREE BEACON by Elizabeth Harrington May 4, 2015 The city of Baltimore received over $1.8 billion from President Barack Obama’s stimulus law, including $467.1 million to invest in education and $26.5 million for crime prevention. President Obama claimed last Tuesday that … Continue reading