Most Clicked This Week
- Sens. Gary Peters (D-MI) and Tom Cotton (R-AR) introduce S 3775 for a "U.S.-Israel operations-technology working group"
- Yom Hashoah 2019: Peggy Shapiro from StandWithUs tells her story: "So it came that I was born in Lansberg, Germany, the same place where Hitler had written Mein Kampf, his plan for genocide, his plan to prevent my existence"
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “Reclaiming ownership of indigenous lands - and governing those outside the process of history”
- "Jonathan Gootenberg and Omar Abudayyeh are now the only researchers allowed inside the McGovern Institute, working relentlessly on an efficient, inexpensive test kit for COVID-19"
- Pro Israel Palestinian Mudar Zahran addresses the European Parliament: BDS hurts us, we want peace with Israel
Tag Archives: Baltimore
“Some 75% of the Baltimore area’s Jews – around 100,000 people – live in 21215 and four other contiguous ZIP Codes”
THE FORWARD Virus outbreak in black-Jewish Baltimore neighborhood leads to anti-Semitic blame game by Aiden Pink Apri 15, 2020 An African-American radio host’s public blaming of Jews for Baltimore’s coronavirus outbreak led to an accusation of anti-Semitism, particularly since data … Continue reading
Rep Cummings (D-MD) “established fellowship that seeks to bridge gaps between African-Americans and Jews in his Baltimore district”
JTA Elijah Cummings started a program that brings African-American teens to Israel by Josefin Dolsten August 1, 2019 Eight years ago Aaliyah Cuthrell knew little about the Jewish community, beyond what she had seen on a visit to her local … Continue reading
JEWISH INSIDER Mahmoud Abbas spotted in Baltimore by Jacob Kornbkuh and Staff February 22, 2018 Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas was sighted on Wednesday in Baltimore, Maryland. According to a source, Abbas is receiving medical treatment at Johns Hopkins Hospital. … Continue reading
Ignoring calls for Muslim reform, Obama embraces misogynist mosque establishment run by America’s Islamists
THE TORONTO SUN Listening to the Right Muslims by Tarek Fatah February 8, 2016 As President Barack Obama’s presidential motorcade turned towards the Baltimore Islamic Centre mosque, he could not have missed seeing three Muslim women holding signs protesting his … Continue reading
Rather than selecting a mosque symbolizing Obama’s claim Islam is a peaceful religion, he chose one symbolizing radical Islam
THE BLAZE Unmasking Obama’s Mosque Speech by Jim Zumwalt February 5, 2016 President Barack Obama’s speech at the Islamic Society of Baltimore mosque in Maryland on February 3 masked what the president wanted hidden. What he hid in choosing this particular … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by William McGurn June 1, 2015 New evidence shows minorities now do better in the American South Of all the “solutions” for post-riot Baltimore, the best—at least for African-Americans trapped in poverty—appears to be the one that … Continue reading
ACCURACY IN MEDIA by Andrew McCarthy May 6, 2015 At worst, the rash decision by Marilyn Mosby, the Maryland state’s attorney for Baltimore City, to bring an array of internally inconsistent charges, including murder, against a half dozen police officers … Continue reading