Most Clicked This Week
- Arab countries are looking back more fondly on their Jewish heritage
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- "World champion Sagi Muki posts photo with Iranian judoka Saeid Mollaei at Paris Grand Slam, hopes he will visit Israel"
- BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel"
- New Israeli laser weapon system achieves 100% success in all test scenarios
- #BDSFail University of Illinois overturns vote to divest
- “The poll found that 64% of Palestinians favor a return to armed struggle in response to the plan”
Tag Archives: Ben Shapiro
FREE BEACON Generation Shapiro by Matthew Continetti August 3, 2018 …After class, at meals, and in walks around campus, the politically engaged students invariably ask me the same question: What do I think of Ben Shapiro? Nor am I alone. … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Why Israel ? by Ben Shapiro April 11, 2018 …But over the past few decades, too many Jews have forgotten about the practical need for the Jewish state. In the same way too many Jews ignored the Zionist … Continue reading
Ben Shapiro at Yale: “When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
DAILY WIRE Shapiro At Yale: ‘Diversity Isn’t Our Strength. Decency Is Our Strength.’ by Hank Berrien September 22, 2016 …Today, we’re going to talk about all the dumb, nonsense words that your professors, administrators, and students use on this campus … Continue reading