Most Clicked This Week
- "The year 1968 marked a turning point in Western civilization. It was a year of seismic social and political change from which it has not recovered"
- Two Muslims speak out on Rep Ilhan Omar
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "Journalist Zvi Yehezkeli feared for his life, tells The Jerusalem Post his biggest revelations on the Muslim Brotherhood were in the US"
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- Lawsuit alleges "Newton public school students are propagandized with materials that slander Israel and the Jewish people, and that falsify history to promote the Islamic religion in public schools"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Why are most Westerners ignorant about history of #Islam and the West ?
Tag Archives: Ben Shapiro
FREE BEACON Generation Shapiro by Matthew Continetti August 3, 2018 …After class, at meals, and in walks around campus, the politically engaged students invariably ask me the same question: What do I think of Ben Shapiro? Nor am I alone. … Continue reading
JEWISH JOURNAL Why Israel ? by Ben Shapiro April 11, 2018 …But over the past few decades, too many Jews have forgotten about the practical need for the Jewish state. In the same way too many Jews ignored the Zionist … Continue reading
Ben Shapiro at Yale: “When someone asks you to check your privilege, you should ask them to check their character. More likely than not, it’s missing” [VIDEO]
DAILY WIRE Shapiro At Yale: ‘Diversity Isn’t Our Strength. Decency Is Our Strength.’ by Hank Berrien September 22, 2016 …Today, we’re going to talk about all the dumb, nonsense words that your professors, administrators, and students use on this campus … Continue reading