Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Rashida Tlaib
Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes Rep. Omar Who Calls For Sanctions on Ally Israel, But Decries Sanctions on Enemies Iran, Cuba & Venezuela January 13, 2020 …This week, at a press conference, Rep. Omar condemned the Trump Administration’s intended … Continue reading
“What is a candidate like Sanders, who is not only Jewish but describes himself as “100 percent pro-Israel,” doing surrounded by people like Omar, Sarsour and Zahr?”
JNS When Israel’s enemies endorse a Jewish candidate by Jonathan Tobin October 17, 2019 At a time when his presidential campaign seemed about to go on life support, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was thrilled to get a boost from his … Continue reading
JEWISH POLICY CENTER At The Risk Of Further Upsetting Ms. Tlaib by Shoshana Bryen August 21, 2019 …Is it insensitive to point out that international Arab wars in 1948, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, terror wars (so-called intifadas) in 1989 and 2001, … Continue reading
“Just because Trump said it doesn’t mean it’s not true: The Democratic Party is becoming unsalvageable”
TABLET MAG Ignore it at your peril by Liel Leibovitz August 22, 2019 …Shortly after Trump was elected, the left moved into resistance mode. The feelings here were entirely understandable—I myself found Trump’s election deeply worrisome. But, very quickly, the energy … Continue reading
Jews around the world went “into a calculated frenzy” after Trump referenced their “disloyalty,” which some Jews interpret differently than others
JERUSALEM POST Right From Wrong: What Trump doesn’t understand about Jews by Ruthie Blum August 23, 2019 …THOUGH TRUMP’S disillusionment may be understandable, it indicates that he doesn’t know much about Jews. This is peculiar, considering the massive amount of … Continue reading
Pollak: “I don’t agree that Jews who vote Democratic are ignorant or disloyal. Some have been conned by the same media who will try to convince them Trump said something antisemitic today”
BREITBART Trump Just Told Liberal Jews What They’ve Been Telling Conservative Jews for Years About Disloyalty by Joel B. Pollak August 21, 2019 …So when President Trump criticized Omar and Tlaib for their hostility toward Israel, and asked how Democrats … Continue reading