Most Clicked This Week
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- Netflix series #Unorthodox doesn't "accurately capture the soul of the Hasidic community"
- "About 12% of Israel’s population are Haredim, often referred to as “ultra-orthodox,” an expression which they strongly dislike"
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- "Despite his very critical condition, Neumann’s family was holding out hope that he would emerge from his coma"
- "In what Freud might have analyzed as a classic case of the narcissistic wound run amok, the Never Netanyahus fell victim to a kind of collective insanity rooted in their own sense of virtuous entitlement"
- Israeli mothers try to shake an indifferent world; EMET Campaign to lobby White House on kidnapping
- "The sheer amount of interaction that religious Jews have with their communities made Orthodox Jewish communities Ground Zero for the coronavirus"
Tag Archives: Rashida Tlaib
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
“Bernie is that Jew who has taken his people’s suffering and offered it entirely outward, in the service of other causes”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Jewish nightmare of Bernie vs. Trump by Yossi Klein Halevi February 12, 2020 Ask British Jews what advice they would offer to American Jews, based on their experience fighting Corbynism, and the answer is unequivocal: Don’t … Continue reading
Democratic “push to boycott AIPAC is by no means new. Liberal advocacy groups have long viewed AIPAC as overly hawkish on Israel and out of line with the Democratic Party’s evolving stance on the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON The Campaign to Sever the Democratic Alliance With AIPAC by Adam Kredo February 7, 2020 A Democrat-backed effort to boycott the nation’s leading pro-Israel group is gaining steam, worrying center-left advocates of the Jewish state who have been … Continue reading
“Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) retweeted Ashrawi, sharing the vicious lies with her nearly 1 million followers”
NEW YORK POST Rep. Rashida Tlaib still hasn’t apologized for pushing a blood libel against Jews by Aaron Kliegman January 29, 2020 An 8-year-old boy goes outside for shopping. On the way, he tragically slips and drowns in a pool … Continue reading
Double Standards: ZOA condemns Representative Ilhan Omar for the hypocrisy of her respective stances on sanctions against Iran and sanctions against Israel
ZIONIST ORGANIZATION OF AMERICA ZOA Criticizes Rep. Omar Who Calls For Sanctions on Ally Israel, But Decries Sanctions on Enemies Iran, Cuba & Venezuela January 13, 2020 …This week, at a press conference, Rep. Omar condemned the Trump Administration’s intended … Continue reading
“What is a candidate like Sanders, who is not only Jewish but describes himself as “100 percent pro-Israel,” doing surrounded by people like Omar, Sarsour and Zahr?”
JNS When Israel’s enemies endorse a Jewish candidate by Jonathan Tobin October 17, 2019 At a time when his presidential campaign seemed about to go on life support, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was thrilled to get a boost from his … Continue reading