Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
- Attack on Iranian nuclear site "reportedly carried out through a remotely detonated device smuggled into the facility"
Tag Archives: Rashida Tlaib
“As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration’s parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration”
JNS The changing of the guard in US-Israel relations by Alex Traiman January 20, 2021 Like many American policies now expected to undergo an about-face following the inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden, U.S.-Israel relations may be gearing up for … Continue reading
Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel…Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
ALGEMEINER Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Calls Israel a ‘Racist State,’ Spreads False Claims on Vaccinating Palestinians by Staff January 19, 2021 US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) called Israel a “racist state” in an interview Tuesday with the left-wing news program Democracy … Continue reading
“House Republicans criticized Tlaib last year after describing the “calm feeling” she experienced when thinking about the Holocaust”
JERUSALEM POST Congresswoman vows to fly Israeli flag outside Rashida Tlaib’s office by Gadi Zaig January 8, 2021 Newly-appointed Florida congresswoman Kat Cammack drew widespread attention when she stated that she would place an Israeli flag outside her office as … Continue reading
“It is easy to comprehend why the Democratic Party would sit by and do nothing as Mubarak attacks Jews and Israel; this type of rhetoric has become all too prevalent within party circles”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Why Do the Democrats Tolerate a Malign Islamist Party Official? by Joe Kaufman December 23, 2020 U.S. Representative Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) is known for her intense hatred of Israel. Indeed, she was recently banned from entering the country. So … Continue reading
“The line up of the American Muslims for Palestine conference reads like a Who’s Who for the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib & Betty McCollum Participate in Conference with Terror Funders, Antisemites by Meira Svirsky November 30, 2020 Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Rahida Tlaib and Betty McCollum participated in a conference over the weekend with several figures … Continue reading
#JewishVoiceForPeace panel “an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement”
ALGEMEINER Outrage Erupts at Antisemitism Panel Featuring Noted Antisemites by Staff November 22, 2020 Outrage erupted on Twitter over the weekend after the far-left anti-Israel group Jewish Voice for Peace announced it will be co-sponsoring a panel on antisemitism featuring … Continue reading
“Emgage Action has titled the event “Million Muslim Votes,” underscoring its emphasis on boosting Muslim turnout in November”
WASHINGTON POST Biden urges Muslim Americans to help him defeat Trump by Mariam Fam and Elana Schor July 20, 2020 Democrat Joe Biden urged Muslim Americans on Monday to join him in the fight to defeat President Donald Trump as … Continue reading
Squad member Rashida Tlaib speaks at conference with keychain swag calling “for the destruction of Israel and its replacement with Palestine”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Rashida Tlaib Speaks at Event Promoting the Destruction of Israel by Daniel Swindell March 8, 2020 Last Saturday, Rashida Tlaib spoke in St. Louis for American Muslims for Palestine. I live in Missouri, so I protested her … Continue reading
“Bernie is that Jew who has taken his people’s suffering and offered it entirely outward, in the service of other causes”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Jewish nightmare of Bernie vs. Trump by Yossi Klein Halevi February 12, 2020 Ask British Jews what advice they would offer to American Jews, based on their experience fighting Corbynism, and the answer is unequivocal: Don’t … Continue reading
Democratic “push to boycott AIPAC is by no means new. Liberal advocacy groups have long viewed AIPAC as overly hawkish on Israel and out of line with the Democratic Party’s evolving stance on the Jewish state”
FREE BEACON The Campaign to Sever the Democratic Alliance With AIPAC by Adam Kredo February 7, 2020 A Democrat-backed effort to boycott the nation’s leading pro-Israel group is gaining steam, worrying center-left advocates of the Jewish state who have been … Continue reading