Most Clicked This Week
- Push to defund police created what some have called the “Minneapolis Effect”
- On Tuesday, the seventh day of the Hebrew month of Cheshvan, Israel celebrated Aliyah Day
- Yishai on Vice News: A City Divided - Jerusalem's Most Contested Neighborhood [VIDEO]
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- "BDS has made life worse for Palestinian Arabs, the very people they falsely claim to help"
- "Many of us liberal Jews are not awake to the hatred of our colleagues, students, professors, and thought leaders"
- "Traditionalists chafe at the contemporary-art approach to Holocaust commemoration being employed at Babyn Yar, a site of mass shootings in World War II. But it has brought visitors for an anniversary"
- “The AP's report on the discovery of a First Temple era toilet omits Jewish references, while a NY Times Rosh Hashanah recipe evokes 'Canaanites,' not Israelites”
Tag Archives: Rashida Tlaib
“A number of Democratic establishment figures, including the JDCA, DMFI and members of the Congressional Black Caucus campaigned for Brown, while Sanders and other progressives rallied for Nina Turner”
JERUSALEM POST Pro-Israel Democrat Shontel Brown defeats rival Turner in Ohio primary by Reuters August 4, 2021 In a crowded primary race for a vacant US seat in the Democratic enclave of Ohio’s 11th District, local establishment Democrat Shontel Brown … Continue reading
“It should surprise precisely no one that the same party that couldn’t bring itself to singularly condemn anti-Semitism when Jews and Jews alone were being viciously attacked, also voted to deny Israel the funding it needed to defend itself against Hamas’ deadly rockets”
FRONT PAGE MAG Congressional Enablers of Genocidal Anti-Semitism by Kenneth Levin May 24, 2021 …Ilhan Omar, much given to anti-Semitic tropes, used the current hostilities to call essentially for Israel’s destruction. Rashida Tlaib characterized the Sheikh Jarrah issue as an … Continue reading
“Like Omar, Tlaib fails to mention that Hamas began firing rockets on innocent civilians; she only has time to attack Israel’s defense of itself”
COMMENTARY The Squad’s Noxious Anti-Semitism by Christine Rosen May 15, 2021 …And yet, the Squad and their anti-Semitic rhetoric can no longer be considered mere outliers; they are, after all, treated as the vanguard of progressivism by the media, still … Continue reading
“As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration’s parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration”
JNS The changing of the guard in US-Israel relations by Alex Traiman January 20, 2021 Like many American policies now expected to undergo an about-face following the inauguration of 46th President Joe Biden, U.S.-Israel relations may be gearing up for … Continue reading
Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel…Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
ALGEMEINER Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Calls Israel a ‘Racist State,’ Spreads False Claims on Vaccinating Palestinians by Staff January 19, 2021 US Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) called Israel a “racist state” in an interview Tuesday with the left-wing news program Democracy … Continue reading
“House Republicans criticized Tlaib last year after describing the “calm feeling” she experienced when thinking about the Holocaust”
JERUSALEM POST Congresswoman vows to fly Israeli flag outside Rashida Tlaib’s office by Gadi Zaig January 8, 2021 Newly-appointed Florida congresswoman Kat Cammack drew widespread attention when she stated that she would place an Israeli flag outside her office as … Continue reading
“It is easy to comprehend why the Democratic Party would sit by and do nothing as Mubarak attacks Jews and Israel; this type of rhetoric has become all too prevalent within party circles”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Why Do the Democrats Tolerate a Malign Islamist Party Official? by Joe Kaufman December 23, 2020 U.S. Representative Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) is known for her intense hatred of Israel. Indeed, she was recently banned from entering the country. So … Continue reading
“The line up of the American Muslims for Palestine conference reads like a Who’s Who for the Muslim Brotherhood”
CLARION PROJECT Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib & Betty McCollum Participate in Conference with Terror Funders, Antisemites by Meira Svirsky November 30, 2020 Congresswomen Ilhan Omar, Rahida Tlaib and Betty McCollum participated in a conference over the weekend with several figures … Continue reading
#JewishVoiceForPeace panel “an attempt to redefine antisemitism so as to exonerate antisemites in the progressive movement”
ALGEMEINER Outrage Erupts at Antisemitism Panel Featuring Noted Antisemites by Staff November 22, 2020 Outrage erupted on Twitter over the weekend after the far-left anti-Israel group Jewish Voice for Peace announced it will be co-sponsoring a panel on antisemitism featuring … Continue reading