Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: Michael Hayden
“General Michael Hayden provides inside look into Israel’s 2007 airstrike on Assad’s nuclear reactor”
YNET CIA director: I was sure if we didn’t strike Syria’s nuclear reactor, Israel would by Ronen Bergman December 30, 2016 “It was one of the most candid conversations I’ve ever had with him,” says Gen. Michael Hayden as he … Continue reading
“Say what you will about Donald Trump, but he has done more than any other public figure to put this glaring incongruity front and center”
SPECTATOR The ‘Nifty Fifty’ Have Never Been Useful Anyway by Andrew D. Lappin August 11, 2016 Fifty of the nation’s leading security minds, all of whom have had “situation room” exposure at one time or another, have signed a public … Continue reading