Most Clicked This Week
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- "The research on Holocaust survivors and their descendants suggests that the effects of such trauma can continue into a third generation"
- French Judge: If you smoke pot before killing a Jew, you're not criminally liable
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- About to release its first studio album, the YMCA Jerusalem Youth Chorus models the meeting of music and conflict transformation [VIDEO]
- Jerusalem court ruling proves "Second Intifada was not a popular uprising, but a planned and deliberate war against the civilian population of Israel”
Tag Archives: Bezeq
BDS: “#UNHRC’s effort to create a database of companies working in and with Israel is being viewed by pro-Israel leaders as an effort to intimidate Israeli and Western businesses”
FREE BEACON UN Accused of ‘Blackmailing’ Israeli Telecomm Company to Cut Services to Jews by Adam Kredo October 16, 2017 The United Nations Human Rights Council is pressuring a major Israeli telecommunications company to cease operations in disputed areas of … Continue reading