Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "El Al direct flight from Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv shortened by 2 hours; Sudanese authorities insisted aircraft enter its airspace only after local TV news broadcasts end"
- "As we watch our cities burn, we cannot fool ourselves by thinking that what happened in France in the 1790s, in Russia in the 1930s, in China in the 1960s and in Cambodia in the 1970s cannot happen here. We owe it to ourselves and our children to make sure that it doesn't happen here"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Two governors, two approaches. Florida has proven that a measured, evidence-based response to reopening works
- "Temple Mount activist Yehudah Glick hospitalized with light injuries after incident at home of Iyad Halak, a Palestinian autistic man shot dead by police"
Tag Archives: Freddie Gray
FRONT PAGE MAG by John Perazzo August 24, 2015 You’ve probably never heard of Arnesha Bowers—a beautiful, kind-hearted, 16-year-old African-American girl who was lowered into her grave a few weeks ago. She lost her life at the hands of three … Continue reading
Guess it’s not yet time for a “conversation” on this subject WASHINGTON POST by Marc A. Thiessen July 13, 2015 After Trayvon Martin was killed, President Obama spoke emotionally about his death, declaring “this could have been my son.” After Michael … Continue reading
ACCURACY IN MEDIA by Andrew McCarthy May 6, 2015 At worst, the rash decision by Marilyn Mosby, the Maryland state’s attorney for Baltimore City, to bring an array of internally inconsistent charges, including murder, against a half dozen police officers … Continue reading