Most Clicked This Week
- Pompeo: "No one should interpret the withdrawal of US troops from Syria as a sign that America is no longer committed to its strategy to stop Iranian aggression and efforts to obtain a nuclear capability"
- On Melbourne game show, nerdy modern Orthodox Jew has all the answers
- World Jewish Congress decision to honor German Chancellor Merkel with prestigious Theodor Herzl Award for Zionism "has sparked anger and bewilderment among Jewish leaders in US and Europe"
- EVENT StandWithUs Chicago 5th Annual Campus Champion Gala Sunday November 6
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- "How to explain the apparent indifference of mainstream Jewish groups and politicians to the spike in hate crimes committed against Jews?"
- Caroline Glick and Nonie Darwish defend Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Syria but many--left and right--disagree
- Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: "Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal"
Tag Archives: Freddie Gray
FRONT PAGE MAG by John Perazzo August 24, 2015 You’ve probably never heard of Arnesha Bowers—a beautiful, kind-hearted, 16-year-old African-American girl who was lowered into her grave a few weeks ago. She lost her life at the hands of three … Continue reading
Guess it’s not yet time for a “conversation” on this subject WASHINGTON POST by Marc A. Thiessen July 13, 2015 After Trayvon Martin was killed, President Obama spoke emotionally about his death, declaring “this could have been my son.” After Michael … Continue reading
ACCURACY IN MEDIA by Andrew McCarthy May 6, 2015 At worst, the rash decision by Marilyn Mosby, the Maryland state’s attorney for Baltimore City, to bring an array of internally inconsistent charges, including murder, against a half dozen police officers … Continue reading