Most Clicked This Week
- Philosopher Benedict Beckeld talks to Jonathan Kay about why so many intellectuals and young people loathe the culture of the West
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
- Pensacola Saudi gunman's Twitter account "condemned US support for Israel and included a quote from Al-Qaeda’s deceased leader, the Saudi Osama bin Laden"
- J Street and Palestinian Authority praise Democratic-led resolution which supports Two-State Solution and condemns proposed West Bank annexations
Tag Archives: Ethnic Studies Model Curriculum
California State Board of Education’s decision “a victory for all Californians and a defeat for anti-Semites and extremists”
JEWISH JOURNAL CA State Board of Education Says Proposed Ethnic Studies Curriculum Will ‘Be Substantially Redesigned’ by Aaron Bandler August 13, 2019 The California State Board of Education (SBE) announced on Aug. 12 that the proposed anti-Israel Ethnic Studies Model … Continue reading