Most Clicked This Week
- "Manfred Gerstenfeld was a Jewish renaissance man and a prodigious writer who leaves a rich legacy in many different realms. Born in Vienna in 1937, he and his family were forced to flee, and survived the Holocaust by hiding in a small apartment in Amsterdam"
- A haunting question threatened the psyches of many Black Americans after the civil rights era: What do I do with my life when the “deliverance quest” for which I was searching finally has been delivered by the republic of the United States?
- “The Iranians didn’t realize that Biden is not Obama, and that in the end they will miscalculate and get hit”
- "Gantz says there is ‘likelihood’ Tehran behind explosion in Gulf"
- “Next month, Israelis will go to the polls to elect a new 120-seat Knesset. It will be Israel's fourth general election in just under two year”
- “Tel Aviv University archaeologists Miki Ben-Dor and Ran Barkai proffer novel hypothesis, showing how the greed of Homo erectus set us careening down an anomalous evolutionary path”
- "US President Joe Biden speaks to Saudi King Salman ahead of the release of the declassified US intelligence report on the killing and dismemberment of the US-based journalist"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
Tag Archives: Brooke Goldstein
We demand a world without Jew hatred and anti-Jewish discrimination. We are a civil rights movement dedicated to ensuring Jewish liberation from centuries of persecution, and achieving justice for the Jewish people through peaceful direct action. End Jew Hatred
Attn Mayor de Blasio and JFK Airport: “Airlines refusing to fly Israelis is more than just a stupid business decision – it’s illegal”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Kuwaiti, Saudi Airlines Illegally Discriminate Against Israelis by Brooke Goldstein October 18, 2019 Kuwait Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines have a “no Israelis” rule. That’s right — citizens of the Jewish state are not allowed to fly on these … Continue reading
Brooke Goldstein on Canary Mission: “Why do we have to be afraid to publicly expose those who are rabidly anti-Semitic? Have we learned nothing from our tragic past?”
JNS Students support Canary Mission fight against ‘institutionalized, tolerated anti-Semitism’ by Jackson Richman and Alex Traiman October 22, 2018 The controversial Canary Mission—an anonymous campus watchdog group that exposes organizations, academics and activists that demonize Israel on college campuses—recently came … Continue reading
Brooke Goldstein OBLITERATES defender of Obama’s moral equivalence between terrorists and Israelis
I’M PROUD TO SERVE ON THE BOARD OF StandWithUs , A TERRIFIC ORGANIZATION THAT EDUCATES AND SUPPORTS PRO-ISRAEL COLLEGE COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE NATION 5PM SUNDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2014 HIGHLAND PARK COUNTRY CLUB 1201 PARK AVENUE WEST, HIGHLAND PARK, IL CLICK HERE TO VIEW … Continue reading
NEW REPUBLIC by Alexander Joffe and Asaf Romirowsky August 18, 2014 It’s the best hope for a Palestinian state When Hamas fires its last rocket and Israel drops its last bomb, the extent of Gaza’s devastation will become clear. An … Continue reading