Most Clicked This Week
- Javad Zarif--sanctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department last August--takes a meeting with Senator Murphy
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Bernie Sanders looks forward to becoming ‘first Jewish president’
- Anti-Israel Palestinian professor organized Manhattan subway terror operation
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- “Palestinian wages are four times higher with Israeli employers than with Palestinian employers, and Palestinian workers receive health benefits, sick leave, and vacation time to the same degree as Israelis do"
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: Beirut
“Any terrorist knows Israeli drones don’t look or operate like the two in Beirut, and any child knows the result would have been very different if Israel had really wanted to attack”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Nasrallah is lying about Israeli drones in Beirut; Lebanon must urgently wise up by Avi Issacharoff August 27, 2019 …Perhaps, before Nasrallah and Hezbollah drag Lebanon into a major escalation or heaven forbid a war, the organization … Continue reading
Supreme Court decision “removes last remaining legal impediment” to releasing $2BN to victims of Iran terror
THE TOWER Supreme Court Allows Victims of Iranian Terror to Collect $2 Billion in Frozen Assets by Staff April 20, 2016 The Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of a 2012 law that allows American victims of terrorism to collect damages … Continue reading
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Lloyd Billingsley May 27, 2015 As Steve Kerr leads the Golden State Warriors toward the NBA finals, sportswriters are easily outpacing the old-line establishment media, and the Obama administration, on the subject of terrorism. Kerr, a former … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Stephanie Clifford and Jessica Silver-Greenberg August 14, 2014 The judge called it the Beirut account. It was a basic bank account at Arab Bank’s Al-Mazra branch in Beirut, Lebanon, unremarkable except for the name on the … Continue reading