Most Clicked This Week
- "While asserting he’s never heard of Proud Boys, US president again says group should ‘just stand by,’ adding ‘let law enforcement do the work’; also denounces white supremacists"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- “If religion is opium, Marxism is crystal meth”
- Congresswoman Betty McCollum works on legislation with a group linked to terror
- Delta Airlines managers accused of operating "under an express assumption that ethnic Jews and Israelis, as employees and passengers, cannot be trusted, are aggressive and inappropriate"
Tag Archives: Beirut
WELT reported that Iran-backed Hezbollah had received large deliveries of ammonium nitrate from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds Force – a US-designated terror organization
AL ARABIYA Hezbollah shipped explosive chemicals to Lebanon prior to Beirut blast August 20, 2020 Iran’s elite Quds Force shipped ammonium nitrate to Hezbollah in Beirut around the same time a Moldovan-flagged tanker arrived carrying 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate … Continue reading
The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
JNS Israel’s August 4 miracle by Alex Traiman August 9, 2020 Many of Israel’s modern military accomplishments have defied all odds and logic. Surprise victories in Israel’s War of Independence in 1948, Six-Day War in 1967 and Yom Kippur War … Continue reading
Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
JERUSALEM POST Lebanon protesters storm ministry buildings over Beirut blast by Reuters August 8, 2020 Lebanese protesters stormed government ministries in Beirut and trashed the offices of the Association of Lebanese Banks on Saturday as shots rang out in increasingly … Continue reading
Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: “Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman”
I24NEWS Ammonium nitrate behind Beirut blast seized in 2014, never properly disposed of by Reuters August 5, 2020 The ammonium nitrate load that blew up the port of Beirut, resulting in a powerful blast that ripped through the city Tuesday, … Continue reading
“Any terrorist knows Israeli drones don’t look or operate like the two in Beirut, and any child knows the result would have been very different if Israel had really wanted to attack”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Nasrallah is lying about Israeli drones in Beirut; Lebanon must urgently wise up by Avi Issacharoff August 27, 2019 …Perhaps, before Nasrallah and Hezbollah drag Lebanon into a major escalation or heaven forbid a war, the organization … Continue reading
Supreme Court decision “removes last remaining legal impediment” to releasing $2BN to victims of Iran terror
THE TOWER Supreme Court Allows Victims of Iranian Terror to Collect $2 Billion in Frozen Assets by Staff April 20, 2016 The Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of a 2012 law that allows American victims of terrorism to collect damages … Continue reading
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Lloyd Billingsley May 27, 2015 As Steve Kerr leads the Golden State Warriors toward the NBA finals, sportswriters are easily outpacing the old-line establishment media, and the Obama administration, on the subject of terrorism. Kerr, a former … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES by Stephanie Clifford and Jessica Silver-Greenberg August 14, 2014 The judge called it the Beirut account. It was a basic bank account at Arab Bank’s Al-Mazra branch in Beirut, Lebanon, unremarkable except for the name on the … Continue reading