Most Clicked This Week
- Bret Stephens to President Biden: The US can achieve a lot “when it abandons decades of conventional wisdom regarding the nature of the Middle East’s problems and the solutions to them”
- "As U.S.-Israel relations gear up for a great reset, the Obama administration's parting shot may be the starting point for the Biden administration"
- Jerusalem Post provides former PM Ehud Olmert a platform for a nasty, partisan attack on philanthropist and political donor Sheldon Adelson days after his death
- "As long as the Jewish state maintains the upper hand—and has the will to survive—its existential enemies will be forced to comply"
- "American Jews continue to remain tethered to the party that refuses to denounce Jew-hatred in its midst while embracing lawmakers who are raging anti-Semites, including Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Pramila Jayapal, Betty McCollum, and Keith Ellison"
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- "Yet at any other age than the divisive present, the report would not have been seen as controversial"
- "If Orthodox Jews were really to blame for spreading the coronavirus, as the mayor asserted, why weren't their neighborhoods added to his ‘hardest hit’ list designated to receive the vaccine ASAP?"
Tag Archives: Beirut
“Shurat Hadin Israeli Law Center warns leading international airlines and insurance companies that continued services to the Rafic Hariri International Airport in Beirut could potentially implicate them in aiding terrorist activity”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) Israeli watchdog sets sites on undermining Hezbollah’s grip on Beirut airport by Eldad Beck November 10, 2020 Several major international airlines could face legal action for flying into Lebanon’s international airport, which is notoriously … Continue reading
WELT reported that Iran-backed Hezbollah had received large deliveries of ammonium nitrate from the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds Force – a US-designated terror organization
AL ARABIYA Hezbollah shipped explosive chemicals to Lebanon prior to Beirut blast August 20, 2020 Iran’s elite Quds Force shipped ammonium nitrate to Hezbollah in Beirut around the same time a Moldovan-flagged tanker arrived carrying 2,750 tonnes of ammonium nitrate … Continue reading
The stockpile of weapons-grade ammonium nitrate and the collateral damage it caused to the Beirut port may well have been earmarked for Israel
JNS Israel’s August 4 miracle by Alex Traiman August 9, 2020 Many of Israel’s modern military accomplishments have defied all odds and logic. Surprise victories in Israel’s War of Independence in 1948, Six-Day War in 1967 and Yom Kippur War … Continue reading
Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
JERUSALEM POST Lebanon protesters storm ministry buildings over Beirut blast by Reuters August 8, 2020 Lebanese protesters stormed government ministries in Beirut and trashed the offices of the Association of Lebanese Banks on Saturday as shots rang out in increasingly … Continue reading
Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: “Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman”
I24NEWS Ammonium nitrate behind Beirut blast seized in 2014, never properly disposed of by Reuters August 5, 2020 The ammonium nitrate load that blew up the port of Beirut, resulting in a powerful blast that ripped through the city Tuesday, … Continue reading
“Any terrorist knows Israeli drones don’t look or operate like the two in Beirut, and any child knows the result would have been very different if Israel had really wanted to attack”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Nasrallah is lying about Israeli drones in Beirut; Lebanon must urgently wise up by Avi Issacharoff August 27, 2019 …Perhaps, before Nasrallah and Hezbollah drag Lebanon into a major escalation or heaven forbid a war, the organization … Continue reading
Supreme Court decision “removes last remaining legal impediment” to releasing $2BN to victims of Iran terror
THE TOWER Supreme Court Allows Victims of Iranian Terror to Collect $2 Billion in Frozen Assets by Staff April 20, 2016 The Supreme Court has upheld the constitutionality of a 2012 law that allows American victims of terrorism to collect damages … Continue reading
Iran’s control of Baghdad, Damascus, Beirut and Sana is a much bigger deal than anything Islamic State controls
MIDDLE EAST FORUM The ISIS/Iran Conundrum by Lee Smith December 29, 2015 The obsessive international preoccupation with ISIS notwithstanding, Iranian expansionism poses a far greater threat to U.S. interests and regional allies than the self-proclaimed Islamic State. Tehran boasts control of … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Lloyd Billingsley May 27, 2015 As Steve Kerr leads the Golden State Warriors toward the NBA finals, sportswriters are easily outpacing the old-line establishment media, and the Obama administration, on the subject of terrorism. Kerr, a former … Continue reading