Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
Tag Archives: hijabs
Hey Sweden, spare us lectures about how the #hijab “empowers” women: “The Iranian authorities are employing the full machinery of the state to crush opposition to forced hijab, but with more than half the population against it, the tide is increasingly against them”
GATESTONE Sweden: Hijab is ‘Look of the Year’ by Judith Bergman February 1, 2020 …For years, women in Iran have been arrested and imprisoned for refusing to wear the mandatory headscarf and even for protesting its use…As women in Iran protested the … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Ten Truths About Hijab by Danusha Goska January 25, 2019 ….In January, 2019, after Ilhan Omar was sworn in as a new congresswoman, my liberal Facebook friends celebrated her and Rashida Tlaib. They made three false claims: … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM How Madonna and Hillary Clinton Betray Muslim Women by Dr Phyllis Chesler April 6, 2016 …Madonna, three Kardashian sisters, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, and Nicole Richie have all recently posted photos of themselves in Islamic “drag,” … Continue reading