Most Clicked This Week
- "Zahra Haider continues to spread her one-sided, hateful, and dangerous views far and wide thanks to her position at 'NowThis'"
- United Airlines joins El Al going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
- “How nonsensical jargon like ‘intersectionality’ and ‘cisgender’ is imbued with an air of false authority”
- Farrakhan goes on a rant about Dershowitz
- "Kuwaiti newspaper cites unnamed senior source as saying Jerusalem behind recent incidents in Iran, following an alleged attempt by Tehran to hack Israel’s water infrastructure"
- "Democratic senators submit an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, suggesting that none of the $3.8 billion in military aid to Israel would be used for advancing unilateral West Bank annexation"
- Anti-Israel SJP Stormtroopers, next stop: Tufts University
- Wix named "hottest Middle East startup"
Tag Archives: Qassem Soleimani
Echo Chamber redux: “In echo of Iran regime propaganda, Obama era critics falsely claim U.S. sanctions target food and medicine”
FREE BEACON Ayatollah’s American Allies Seize on Pandemic in Fresh Push for Sanctions Relief by Adam Kredo March 19, 2020 The architects of the Obama administration’s self-described pro-Iran echo chamber have used the coronavirus outbreak to argue that U.S. sanctions … Continue reading
“The Iran deal was never meant to stop Iran from building a bomb—it was supposed to delay it until disaster happened on someone else’s watch”
BLOOMBERG Trump’s Latest Plan for Iran: Regime Disruption by Eli Lake January 14, 2020 Since President Donald Trump ordered the drone strike that killed Iranian General Qassem Soleimani earlier this month, his administration has argued the attack has two main … Continue reading
“There is no reason why anyone should give Ben Rhodes a megaphone to oppose current U.S. foreign policy toward Iran”
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Noted liar Ben Rhodes touted as Iran expert by media by Becket Adams January 6, 2020 Either the press has a very, very short memory or it enjoys the abuse. These are the only explanations for why newsgroups … Continue reading
“Tehran understands that it miscalculated in recent weeks, pushed too hard and misread the Trump administration”
JNS Iran seeks to end direct clash with America and return to an asymmetrical comfort zone by Yaakov Lappin January 8, 2020 The wave of Iranian ballistic missiles that struck two military bases in Iraq early on Wednesday that house … Continue reading
“In much of the Middle East, and even in Iran, the military commander was feared, and his death has been greeted with elation”
THE ATLANTIC Qassem Soleimani Haunted the Arab World by Kim Ghattas January 3, 2020 …Yet in parts of the Middle East, the reaction was different. Soleimani, a man thought of as invincible and all-powerful in the region, was killed at … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Report: US updated Israel on plans to kill Soleimani by Elad Benari January 3, 2020 The United States is believed to have updated Israel before the elimination of Qassem Soleimani, the Commander of the Quds Force of the … Continue reading