Most Clicked This Week
- Black former DC #WomensMarch leader: “Linda Sarsour is an antisemite and even when she is apologizing to the Jewish community on the one hand, she is condemning it on the other"
- "Illinoisans pay the highest property taxes in the nation. At 2.7 percent of home value annually, Illinoisans pay far more than residents in neighboring states"
- ‘Are you a Jew?’ Arab Attacks on Jews nothing new.
- If you're considering year-end giving to organizations like #NewIsraelFund...
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- NY Times writer Michelle Alexander over her head on Israeli-Palestinian conflict but that doesn't stop her
- Palestinians to US: We'll stop taking your money to avoid liability for our acts of terror
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
Tag Archives: Bret Stephens
ALGEMEINER What Bret Stephens Missed About Trump and Israel by Ira Stoll December 27, 2018 “Donald Trump Is Bad For Israel,” is the headline of Bret Stephens’ column in The New York Times on Thursday…Stephens could be right that Trump’s limited pullback, if … Continue reading
A thought exercise: “Is there any damaging allegation against Kavanaugh, of any nature and from any source, which the left would not automatically believe?”
NEW YORK TIMES This Revolution, Too, Will Eat Its Children by Bret Stephens September 27, 2018 It wasn’t long ago that Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court hinged, as it must, on his qualifications as a judge. Then, necessarily, … Continue reading
Purpose of Israel’s Nation State Bill was “to codify into Israel’s Basic Laws — akin to a constitution — aspects of Israeli identity long taken for granted by Israelis and outsiders alike”
NEW YORK TIMES The Jewish State’s Nation-State Bill Non-Scandal by Bret Stephens August 10, 2018 Anyone who follows the news from Israel knows that the Knesset last month passed legislation that takes the Jewish state a step closer to apartheid … Continue reading
Bret Stephens: “How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas”
NEW YORK TIMES Gaza’s Miseries Have Palestinian Authors by Bret Stephens May 16, 2018 For the third time in two weeks, Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have set fire to the Kerem Shalom border crossing, through which they get medicine, fuel … Continue reading
Stephens: “Jews cannot rely for their safety on the kindness of strangers, least of all French or German politicians” [VIDEO]
NEW YORK TIMES Jewish Power at 70 Years by Bret Stephens April 20, 2018 …To be Jewish — at least visibly Jewish — in Europe is to live on borrowed time. That’s not to doubt the sincerity and good will … Continue reading
“For many of the young writers and editors entering the trade, journalism is exactly about creating the world idealized on college campuses, a world of radical egalitarianism, subjectivity, multiplicity, hybridity…”
FREE BEACON The Battle of Woke Island: The New York Times, Kevin Williamson, and the politics of the campus by Matthew Continetti April 6, 2018 …It cannot be an accident, for example, that the fiercest battles of the “woke civil … Continue reading
Prager to Stephens: Do your colleagues at the New York Times believe in the moral superiority of the West?
TOWNHALL My Response to Bret Stephens by Dennis Prager July 25, 2017 Bret Stephens devoted his New York Times column last week to admonishing me for my tweet from two weeks ago and critiquing my follow-up column last week explaining the … Continue reading