Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Bret Stephens
Jewish NY Times columnist Bret Stephens calls out his paper: “The Times wasn’t explaining anti-Semitism. It was purveying it”
NEW YORK TIMES A Despicable Cartoon in The Times by Bret Stephens April 28, 2019 …For some Times readers — or, as often, former readers — the answer is clear: The Times has a longstanding Jewish problem, dating back to … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES The Foreign Policy Fiasco That Wasn’t by Bret Stephens March 29, 2019 It’s been nearly a year since Donald Trump made the decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, to loud cries that it would bring nothing … Continue reading
“A movement that can detect a racist dog-whistle from miles away is strangely deaf when it comes to some of the barking on its own side of the fence”
NEW YORK TIMES The Progressive Assault on Israel by Bret Stephens February 8, 2019 …Israel is now the home of nearly nine million citizens, with an identity that is as distinctively and proudly Israeli as the Dutch are Dutch or … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What Bret Stephens Missed About Trump and Israel by Ira Stoll December 27, 2018 “Donald Trump Is Bad For Israel,” is the headline of Bret Stephens’ column in The New York Times on Thursday…Stephens could be right that Trump’s limited pullback, if … Continue reading
A thought exercise: “Is there any damaging allegation against Kavanaugh, of any nature and from any source, which the left would not automatically believe?”
NEW YORK TIMES This Revolution, Too, Will Eat Its Children by Bret Stephens September 27, 2018 It wasn’t long ago that Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court hinged, as it must, on his qualifications as a judge. Then, necessarily, … Continue reading
Purpose of Israel’s Nation State Bill was “to codify into Israel’s Basic Laws — akin to a constitution — aspects of Israeli identity long taken for granted by Israelis and outsiders alike”
NEW YORK TIMES The Jewish State’s Nation-State Bill Non-Scandal by Bret Stephens August 10, 2018 Anyone who follows the news from Israel knows that the Knesset last month passed legislation that takes the Jewish state a step closer to apartheid … Continue reading
Bret Stephens: “How do so many so-called progressives now find themselves in objective sympathy with the murderers, misogynists and homophobes of #Hamas”
NEW YORK TIMES Gaza’s Miseries Have Palestinian Authors by Bret Stephens May 16, 2018 For the third time in two weeks, Palestinians in the Gaza Strip have set fire to the Kerem Shalom border crossing, through which they get medicine, fuel … Continue reading