Most Clicked This Week
- "Is there the slightest hint of embarrassment from the far Left" about an anti-Israel activist squarely in their camp, building firebombs to toss in New York City?
- "The families of Bezalel and Ruth found themselves at the 'COVID-19 Hotel' in Nir Etzion. Last Thursday, the two announced their engagement"
- "Netanyahu said determined to move ahead with annexing parts of West Bank and is working on high-resolution maps, despite threat of EU sanctions, ambivalence from US"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
- "In 1967, Arab militaries based much of their strategy and battle doctrine on Soviet concepts; a doctrine Israel closely studied"
Tag Archives: Bret Stephens
Bret Stephens: “The purpose of a Palestinian state ought to be to deliver dramatically better prospects for the Palestinian people, not tokens of self-importance for their kleptocratic and repressive leaders”
CHICAGO TRIBUNE Every Time Palestinians Say ‘No,’ They Lose by Bret Stephens January 30, 2020 Regarding President Trump’s peace plan for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the instant conventional wisdom is that it’s a geopolitical nonstarter, a gift to Benjamin Netanyahu and … Continue reading
At 5:05 Yoram Hazony discusses “nationalism” and why he defends it; at 33:52 Bret Stephens articulates his defense of Pax Americana, “a state of relative international peace regarded as overseen by the US”:
NYT ‘editors’ note’ and rewriting the Bret Stephens column post-publication are examples of the Times spinelessly surrendering to the perpetually-enraged faction of its readers
ALGEMEINER New York Times Editors Falsely Blame Bret Stephens for ‘Mistake’ in Column on Jewish Genius by Ira Stoll December 30, 2019 The New York Times has published an “Editors’ Note,” inaccurately accusing the newspaper’s own star columnist, Bret Stephens, … Continue reading
ESQUIRE I Called Bret Stephens a Bedbug. Then He Tried to Squelch My Freedom of Speech. What a Day. by David Karpf August 27, 2019 Bret Stephens is above me in the status hierarchy. He knows this. I know this. … Continue reading
Jewish NY Times columnist Bret Stephens calls out his paper: “The Times wasn’t explaining anti-Semitism. It was purveying it”
NEW YORK TIMES A Despicable Cartoon in The Times by Bret Stephens April 28, 2019 …For some Times readers — or, as often, former readers — the answer is clear: The Times has a longstanding Jewish problem, dating back to … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES The Foreign Policy Fiasco That Wasn’t by Bret Stephens March 29, 2019 It’s been nearly a year since Donald Trump made the decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, to loud cries that it would bring nothing … Continue reading
“A movement that can detect a racist dog-whistle from miles away is strangely deaf when it comes to some of the barking on its own side of the fence”
NEW YORK TIMES The Progressive Assault on Israel by Bret Stephens February 8, 2019 …Israel is now the home of nearly nine million citizens, with an identity that is as distinctively and proudly Israeli as the Dutch are Dutch or … Continue reading