Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Bret Stephens
ESQUIRE I Called Bret Stephens a Bedbug. Then He Tried to Squelch My Freedom of Speech. What a Day. by David Karpf August 27, 2019 Bret Stephens is above me in the status hierarchy. He knows this. I know this. … Continue reading
Jewish NY Times columnist Bret Stephens calls out his paper: “The Times wasn’t explaining anti-Semitism. It was purveying it”
NEW YORK TIMES A Despicable Cartoon in The Times by Bret Stephens April 28, 2019 …For some Times readers — or, as often, former readers — the answer is clear: The Times has a longstanding Jewish problem, dating back to … Continue reading
NEW YORK TIMES The Foreign Policy Fiasco That Wasn’t by Bret Stephens March 29, 2019 It’s been nearly a year since Donald Trump made the decision to withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal, to loud cries that it would bring nothing … Continue reading
“A movement that can detect a racist dog-whistle from miles away is strangely deaf when it comes to some of the barking on its own side of the fence”
NEW YORK TIMES The Progressive Assault on Israel by Bret Stephens February 8, 2019 …Israel is now the home of nearly nine million citizens, with an identity that is as distinctively and proudly Israeli as the Dutch are Dutch or … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER What Bret Stephens Missed About Trump and Israel by Ira Stoll December 27, 2018 “Donald Trump Is Bad For Israel,” is the headline of Bret Stephens’ column in The New York Times on Thursday…Stephens could be right that Trump’s limited pullback, if … Continue reading
A thought exercise: “Is there any damaging allegation against Kavanaugh, of any nature and from any source, which the left would not automatically believe?”
NEW YORK TIMES This Revolution, Too, Will Eat Its Children by Bret Stephens September 27, 2018 It wasn’t long ago that Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court hinged, as it must, on his qualifications as a judge. Then, necessarily, … Continue reading
Purpose of Israel’s Nation State Bill was “to codify into Israel’s Basic Laws — akin to a constitution — aspects of Israeli identity long taken for granted by Israelis and outsiders alike”
NEW YORK TIMES The Jewish State’s Nation-State Bill Non-Scandal by Bret Stephens August 10, 2018 Anyone who follows the news from Israel knows that the Knesset last month passed legislation that takes the Jewish state a step closer to apartheid … Continue reading