Most Clicked This Week
- Kontorovich: Does Israel occupy the West Bank ?
- Only 2nd time an Israeli-led measure at UN has ever passed; initiative earns 114 cosponsors, approved by consensus; Iran opposes but can’t force vote since it hasn’t paid UN dues
- "The fact that the White House messaging is focused on assigning blame is a harbinger of bad news from the talks in Vienna"
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Since announcing its boycott of Judea and Samaria, "Unilever stock value has plunged 20.7% translating into a $26 billion loss"
- “Never has a U.S. president given up so much leverage so quickly for absolutely zero gain”
- Historian Eliezer Tauber explores how Palestinian propaganda backfired by turning a bloody battle into a fateful blood libel
- "If you think the reason Israel gets so much support in Congress is the money and influence of the pro-Israel lobby, you might be surprised to learn that that lobby ranks 20th on the most recent list of congressional donors"
Tag Archives: Senator Ted Cruz
US Senate passes bill: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel” and “reaffirms the Jerusalem Embassy Act”
FREE BEACON Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem by Natalie Johnson June 16, 2017 Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) called on the Trump administration Thursday to … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. lawmakers urge UNESCO not to rewrite Jerusalem’s history by Ben Ariel October 11, 2016 U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are leading a bipartisan effort to stop the United Nations Educational, Scientific and … Continue reading
TABLET MAG 88 Senators Signed AIPAC’s New Pro-Israel Letter. Here’s Why Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Ben Sasse Didn’t by Yair Rosenberg September 20, 2016 Yesterday, the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC released a letter signed by 88 of 100 U.S. senators calling … Continue reading
“By hiring anti-Israel Jews to serve in key Jewish positions in his campaign, Sanders signals to the anti-Semites that they have a friend in him”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s political legacy by Caroline B. Glick April 14, 2016 …Eight years ago, to get elected to the presidency, Obama had to pretend to be a moderate. He dismissed the importance of his longstanding ties to terrorists like … Continue reading
“American Jews are horrified by the choice they think will face them at November’s presidential election. If they adjust their perspective, however, there is another option”
JERUSALEM POST Mussolini vs Lucrezia Borgia? There is an alternative by Melanie Phillips April 14, 2016 Traveling in the US last week I found Jews, like many others, in a state of extreme agitation. The Trump phenomenon, they raged, was beyond … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Defining Presidential Down by Bret Stephens February 1, 2016 …The results of Monday’s Iowa caucus won’t be known until after this column goes to print. But here’s what we know already about the four top contenders. No … Continue reading
THE FEDERALIST Paths To The Nomination: Trump, Cruz, And Rubio by Robert Tracinski January 22, 2016 We’re far enough along in the Republican primary process — though not a single vote has been cast — that the field has winnowed … Continue reading
POLITICO What Ted Cruz said behind closed doors by Mike Allen December 23, 2015 In June, Ted Cruz promised on NPR that opposition to gay marriage would be “front and center” in his 2016 campaign. In July, he said the Supreme … Continue reading
BROOKINGS INSTITUTION In debate, Fiorina teaches the GOP a modern path to beat ISIS by John Hudak December 15, 2015 The Republican Party had two compelling debates Tuesday night. There was the primetime debate with everyone from Donald Trump to … Continue reading