Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: Senator Ted Cruz
US Senate passes bill: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel” and “reaffirms the Jerusalem Embassy Act”
FREE BEACON Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem by Natalie Johnson June 16, 2017 Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) called on the Trump administration Thursday to … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. lawmakers urge UNESCO not to rewrite Jerusalem’s history by Ben Ariel October 11, 2016 U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are leading a bipartisan effort to stop the United Nations Educational, Scientific and … Continue reading
TABLET MAG 88 Senators Signed AIPAC’s New Pro-Israel Letter. Here’s Why Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Ben Sasse Didn’t by Yair Rosenberg September 20, 2016 Yesterday, the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC released a letter signed by 88 of 100 U.S. senators calling … Continue reading
“By hiring anti-Israel Jews to serve in key Jewish positions in his campaign, Sanders signals to the anti-Semites that they have a friend in him”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s political legacy by Caroline B. Glick April 14, 2016 …Eight years ago, to get elected to the presidency, Obama had to pretend to be a moderate. He dismissed the importance of his longstanding ties to terrorists like … Continue reading
“American Jews are horrified by the choice they think will face them at November’s presidential election. If they adjust their perspective, however, there is another option”
JERUSALEM POST Mussolini vs Lucrezia Borgia? There is an alternative by Melanie Phillips April 14, 2016 Traveling in the US last week I found Jews, like many others, in a state of extreme agitation. The Trump phenomenon, they raged, was beyond … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Defining Presidential Down by Bret Stephens February 1, 2016 …The results of Monday’s Iowa caucus won’t be known until after this column goes to print. But here’s what we know already about the four top contenders. No … Continue reading