Most Clicked This Week
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- #AIPAC: An ArchitectGuy reader responds to a misleading "Times of Israel" story
- Israeli Coronavirus vaccine discovery "identified as a by-product of #MIGAL’s development of a vaccine against IBV, a disease affecting poultry"
- Benny Gantz: "Does not inspire confidence that he has the finesse to navigate a political minefield in which we would need to engage not only with Trump but also Putin, the UK, Asia, the EU, and moderate Sunni states"
- "The UNHRC has condemned Israel more than all other nations of the world combined. Now, a motley crew of rights violators seeks to harm Israelis and Palestinians alike"
- Films from Doc Emet Productions
- "Israel's average Jewish birth rate has risen while the average Muslim birth rate has fallen, closing the gap between the two sectors"
- "Israel's two most formidable adversaries have both come up short in their quests for regional domination, and Israel is reaping the rewards of their losses"
Tag Archives: Senator Ted Cruz
US Senate passes bill: “Jerusalem should remain the undivided capital of Israel” and “reaffirms the Jerusalem Embassy Act”
FREE BEACON Chuck Schumer Teams with Ted Cruz to Demand Moving Israel Embassy to Jerusalem by Natalie Johnson June 16, 2017 Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (N.Y.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R., Texas) called on the Trump administration Thursday to … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA U.S. lawmakers urge UNESCO not to rewrite Jerusalem’s history by Ben Ariel October 11, 2016 U.S. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) are leading a bipartisan effort to stop the United Nations Educational, Scientific and … Continue reading
TABLET MAG 88 Senators Signed AIPAC’s New Pro-Israel Letter. Here’s Why Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, and Ben Sasse Didn’t by Yair Rosenberg September 20, 2016 Yesterday, the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC released a letter signed by 88 of 100 U.S. senators calling … Continue reading
“By hiring anti-Israel Jews to serve in key Jewish positions in his campaign, Sanders signals to the anti-Semites that they have a friend in him”
JERUSALEM POST Obama’s political legacy by Caroline B. Glick April 14, 2016 …Eight years ago, to get elected to the presidency, Obama had to pretend to be a moderate. He dismissed the importance of his longstanding ties to terrorists like … Continue reading
“American Jews are horrified by the choice they think will face them at November’s presidential election. If they adjust their perspective, however, there is another option”
JERUSALEM POST Mussolini vs Lucrezia Borgia? There is an alternative by Melanie Phillips April 14, 2016 Traveling in the US last week I found Jews, like many others, in a state of extreme agitation. The Trump phenomenon, they raged, was beyond … Continue reading
Alan Dershowitz “praised Cruz as the most brilliant student he’s ever had in 50 years of teaching law. Not one of the most brilliant — the most. An incredible statement, from a liberal Democrat about a conservative Republican”
JEWISH WEEK Lion Ted by Jonathan Mark April 6, 2016 …On the eve of New York’s Republican Primary, Mort Klein, president of the ZOA, still remembers that evening with Cruz nearly two years ago: “He was spectacular. His sincere commitment … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Defining Presidential Down by Bret Stephens February 1, 2016 …The results of Monday’s Iowa caucus won’t be known until after this column goes to print. But here’s what we know already about the four top contenders. No … Continue reading