Most Clicked This Week
- "After Nelson’s book, no one should be able to take the work of the BDS professors seriously, given their reliance on propagandistic lies"
- "Their billionaire descendants, who control Krispy Kreme, Stumptown and other brands, are grappling with the exposure of an unspeakable secret"
- Cory Booker translated: I'll meet with antisemites like Louis Farrakhan, who has called Jews “satanic” and compared them to “termites.” No red lines here.
- Chicago's own Louis Farrakhan is "quite possibly the most popular anti-Semite in America"
- Steven Salaita and the racist ghost of Edward Said
- The Israeli Left: Our country is wrong pretty much no matter what they do. Or as Philip Roth put it: “When It comes to defaming Jews, the Palestinians are pipsqueaks next to Ha’aretz”
- Palestinian child abuse caught on camera [VIDEOS]
- "The decision of six Arab states to attend the Bahrain conference despite the Palestinian boycott call shows that the Arabs have chosen to endorse a new direction – one that will leave the Palestinians to fend for themselves in a hell of their own making"
Tag Archives: Nikki Haley
THE NATIONAL Nikki Haley says US peace plan will upset Israelis as well as Palestinians by Arthur MacMillan December 19, 2018 The long-talked-about but as yet unpublished White House plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians contains unprecedented solutions that … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG U.S. Plans to Change Vote to ‘No’ on UN’s Golan Heights Measure by David Wainer November 15, 2018 The U.S. plans for the first time to vote against a United Nations resolution that calls on Israel to end its … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Egg on Their Faces: New York Times Retracts False Nikki Haley Smear by Tyler O’Neil September 14, 2018 On Thursday, the New York Times — America’s newspaper of record — published a disgusting false smear against U.S. Ambassador to the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL US quits the UN’s Human Rights Council, citing its ‘chronic bias against Israel’ by Raphael Ahren and Agencies June 19, 2018 The United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council, US ambassador Nikki Haley said … Continue reading
With more than 70 resolutions against Israel (and 7 against Iran), it’s time for US to exit UN Human Rights Council
THE HILL US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report by Avery Anapol June 15, 2018 The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading