Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
Tag Archives: Nikki Haley
“Republican lawmakers have lined up to criticize Trump’s decision, warning that it will lead to the slaughter of #Kurdish allies”
WASHINGTON POST We fought ISIS side by side with the Americans. Now they’re leaving us to our fate. by Ilham Ahmed October 9, 2019 The organization I represent, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), is the ally of the global coalition … Continue reading
THE NATIONAL Nikki Haley says US peace plan will upset Israelis as well as Palestinians by Arthur MacMillan December 19, 2018 The long-talked-about but as yet unpublished White House plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians contains unprecedented solutions that … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG U.S. Plans to Change Vote to ‘No’ on UN’s Golan Heights Measure by David Wainer November 15, 2018 The U.S. plans for the first time to vote against a United Nations resolution that calls on Israel to end its … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Egg on Their Faces: New York Times Retracts False Nikki Haley Smear by Tyler O’Neil September 14, 2018 On Thursday, the New York Times — America’s newspaper of record — published a disgusting false smear against U.S. Ambassador to the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL US quits the UN’s Human Rights Council, citing its ‘chronic bias against Israel’ by Raphael Ahren and Agencies June 19, 2018 The United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council, US ambassador Nikki Haley said … Continue reading
With more than 70 resolutions against Israel (and 7 against Iran), it’s time for US to exit UN Human Rights Council
THE HILL US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report by Avery Anapol June 15, 2018 The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as … Continue reading
AIPAC and the Taylor Force Act, A nasty hit piece on AIPAC in the Washington Post, videos from 2018 policy conference
ALGEMEINER Why Isn’t AIPAC Lobbying for Taylor Force Act? by Shmuley Boteach March 6, 20188 Eighteen thousand people are here in the nation’s capitol to advocate for Israel. On Tuesday, they will fill the halls of Congress to lobby for important pro-Israel … Continue reading