Most Clicked This Week
- Matti Friedman: "When consuming news from Israel, there’s a list of questions I ask when deciding if I’m getting sane information or a narrative of a different kind."
- "Not naming the distinctly left-wing roots of this hatred suggests that those doing the condemning do not want to alienate supposed allies"
- Tarantino: "If I’m going to be in another country, the country that handled COVID the best is probably the best country to be in”
- "Moving Israel to the Pentagon’s Middle East command could lead to progress on the Abraham Accords, experts say"
- Khaled Salem, a pro-Israel Arab Democrat in primary to unseat Chuck Schumer
- “The Jewish community leadership has become so wedded to the new “progressive” ideology that it forbids community discussions, inquiries or challenges to it”
- "Only time will tell whether Israel has been successful in buying for itself some time before it needs to “mow the grass” in Gaza again"
- "In 2017, the Chicago Dyke March threw out participants for carrying flags emblazoned with the Star of David"
Tag Archives: Nikki Haley
Nikki Haley asks “If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?”
ARUTZ SHEVA Nikki Haley lambasts Biden for rejoining UNHRC, renewing funding to UNRWA by Elad Benari March 5, 2021 Former US Ambassador to the UN, Nikki Haley, on Friday blasted US President Joe Biden for rejoining the UN Human Rights … Continue reading
2020 Annual CAMERA Gala featuring Nikki Haley Sunday, May 3, 2020 Cocktail Reception | 5:30 pm Dinner | 6:30 pm Dietary laws observed Pier Sixty | Chelsea Piers | NYC Click here for more information and to purchase tickets Gala … Continue reading
“In her new book, Nikki Haley paints Rex Tillerson as her biggest adversary in the Trump administration”
i24NEWS Nikki Haley claims ex-secretary of state tried to thwart US embassy move to Jerusalem November 13, 2019 Former US ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley claims in her new book that in late 2017 then secretary of state … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Haley: Sanders wants to give Israel’s money to terrorists by Elad Benari October 29, 2019 Nikki Haley, the former US Ambassador to the UN, on Monday fired back after Senator Bernie Sanders called the Israeli government “racist” and … Continue reading
“Republican lawmakers have lined up to criticize Trump’s decision, warning that it will lead to the slaughter of #Kurdish allies”
WASHINGTON POST We fought ISIS side by side with the Americans. Now they’re leaving us to our fate. by Ilham Ahmed October 9, 2019 The organization I represent, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), is the ally of the global coalition … Continue reading
THE NATIONAL Nikki Haley says US peace plan will upset Israelis as well as Palestinians by Arthur MacMillan December 19, 2018 The long-talked-about but as yet unpublished White House plan for peace between Israelis and Palestinians contains unprecedented solutions that … Continue reading
BLOOMBERG U.S. Plans to Change Vote to ‘No’ on UN’s Golan Heights Measure by David Wainer November 15, 2018 The U.S. plans for the first time to vote against a United Nations resolution that calls on Israel to end its … Continue reading
PJ MEDIA Egg on Their Faces: New York Times Retracts False Nikki Haley Smear by Tyler O’Neil September 14, 2018 On Thursday, the New York Times — America’s newspaper of record — published a disgusting false smear against U.S. Ambassador to the … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL US quits the UN’s Human Rights Council, citing its ‘chronic bias against Israel’ by Raphael Ahren and Agencies June 19, 2018 The United States is withdrawing from the UN Human Rights Council, US ambassador Nikki Haley said … Continue reading
With more than 70 resolutions against Israel (and 7 against Iran), it’s time for US to exit UN Human Rights Council
THE HILL US expected to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council: report by Avery Anapol June 15, 2018 The U.S. is reportedly planning to pull out of the United Nations Human Rights Council after clashes over key issues such as … Continue reading