Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett thanks President Joe Biden for his recent support for Israel during the Gaza war"
- Hamas: Ilhan Omar has offended us
- "The easiest way to figure out which side is telling the truth would be to read the coalition agreements signed by the parties set to join the Lapid-Bennett government"
- Projection 101: America and Israel are being accused of imperialism and colonialism by medieval Islamic imperialists and colonialists
- BLM cofounder who called for Israel's destruction to be UCLA keynote speaker
- "The incidents in Iran lead to questions about whether Israel has overseen a wide-ranging campaign of attacks and sabotage against Iran"
- Scientific American article writers "are mostly young, Palestinian BDS activists who are clearly far more passionately involved in anti-Israel incitement than in promoting good healthcare and medicine"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Anthony
Benjamin Anthony of The MirYam Institute Speaks on BBC Persia to Defend Israel During Recent Conflict with Gaza
MIRYAM INSTITUTE presents Settle for More: The Future of the Jewish Presence in Judea Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 9am PDT, 11am CDT, 12noon EDT, 7pm IT with Yishai Fleisher, International Spokesperson, Jewish Community of Hebron and Benjamin Anthony, Co-Founder … Continue reading
MIRYAM INSTITUTE Ten takeaways from the UAE-Israel Announcement by Benjamin Anthony August 17, 2020 …In no particular order, here are ten take away points to keep in mind: 1) By taking the issue of sovereignty off the table, the Israeli … Continue reading
Perhaps coming to your town: “National Guard’s raison d’être is not policing a domestic populace. Striking the requisite balance will be a tremendous challenge, undertaken beneath an intensive media glare”
SECURITY MAGAZINE Can the National Guard Protect America? by Benjamin Anthony, Cade Spivey, and Richard Kemp April 18, 2020 …While some have been dismissive of the role of the [National][Guard, the continuation of life without a paycheck may well result … Continue reading
New York City march on antisemitism: “That the march drew together so many disparate elements of the Jewish community also may have stemmed from careful planning”
THE NEW YORK JEWISH WEEK 25,000 People March Against Anti-Semitism In New York City by Doug Chandler January 6, 2020 Joined by city & state officials, marchers from disparate parts of the Jewish community came together today to protest a … Continue reading
“The greatest strategic threat to the future of Israel and the Jewish people is growing divide between my generation of American Millennial Diaspora Jews and those previous generations of diaspora Jews and current Israelis who believe in the survival of the Jewish state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Privilege of American Millennial Diaspora Jews by Micah Q. Jones September 7, 2019 This August, I traveled to Israel as one of 40 Israel Law and Policy (“I-LAP”) delegates. The I-LAP tour was hosted by Our Soldiers Speak (“OSS”)—a non-profit … Continue reading
US cadets visit Israel: “The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock”
JERUSALEM POST U.S. cadets laud Israeli Brothers in Arms following two week tour by Anna Ahronheim June 11, 2019 A group of 40 American cadets and officers wrapped up a two-week trip to Poland and Israel on Monday, meeting with … Continue reading
“Already a de-facto state, Gaza should be the anchor for a free, independent and sovereign Palestinian state, contiguous into the Sinai Peninsula, along the coastal plain, to El-Arish”
THE HILL Israeli-Palestinian conflict can end with the New State Solution by Benjamin Anthony, Amir Avivi and Nechemia Sokal May 29, 2019 …Israelis need a clearly defined strategy to end the conflict with the Palestinians, one that addresses the most … Continue reading
Benjamin Anthony addresses the Chabad of Poway shooting and the rise of antisemitism in the United States and across the world at a vigil held by the Palm Beach Synagogue in Florida. To listen, click here, then click ‘play’ SOUTH … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading