Most Clicked This Week
- WATCH: IDF Confuses Syrian Missile System and Returns the Missiles to Sender
- “The claim that Israeli settlements are illegal was flimsy in 1978 and is ridiculous in 2019”
- IDF "pursuing active campaign of removing threats as it detects them, relying on intelligence and precision firepower to deal with ongoing Iranian challenges from Syria"
- "Wiki-Israel seeks to provide accountability for the numerous and often anonymous editors who control all of the content that exists on Wikipedia"
- Under the execrable UN Resolution 2334--facilitated by Obama admin--"Israel suddenly was told that it has no right to be in the Golan Heights or at Rachel’s Tomb or at the Western Wall of the Holy Temple compound in Jerusalem"
- Meghan Markle has dragged across the Atlantic a garbage truck full of the most emetic US wokeness
- Blue and White leader Gantz fails to form coalition
- Netanyahu indicted
Tag Archives: Benjamin Anthony
“The greatest strategic threat to the future of Israel and the Jewish people is growing divide between my generation of American Millennial Diaspora Jews and those previous generations of diaspora Jews and current Israelis who believe in the survival of the Jewish state”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Privilege of American Millennial Diaspora Jews by Micah Q. Jones September 7, 2019 This August, I traveled to Israel as one of 40 Israel Law and Policy (“I-LAP”) delegates. The I-LAP tour was hosted by Our Soldiers Speak (“OSS”)—a non-profit … Continue reading
US cadets visit Israel: “The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock”
JERUSALEM POST U.S. cadets laud Israeli Brothers in Arms following two week tour by Anna Ahronheim June 11, 2019 A group of 40 American cadets and officers wrapped up a two-week trip to Poland and Israel on Monday, meeting with … Continue reading
“Already a de-facto state, Gaza should be the anchor for a free, independent and sovereign Palestinian state, contiguous into the Sinai Peninsula, along the coastal plain, to El-Arish”
THE HILL Israeli-Palestinian conflict can end with the New State Solution by Benjamin Anthony, Amir Avivi and Nechemia Sokal May 29, 2019 …Israelis need a clearly defined strategy to end the conflict with the Palestinians, one that addresses the most … Continue reading
Benjamin Anthony addresses the Chabad of Poway shooting and the rise of antisemitism in the United States and across the world at a vigil held by the Palm Beach Synagogue in Florida. To listen, click here, then click ‘play’ SOUTH … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
The New State Solution: “Brokering an end to the Israel Palestinian conflict could bring the Egyptians back from the brink”
YNET Egypt: Kingmaker in a new Middle East by General Amir Avivi (Ret.) and Benjamin Anthony July 20, 2018 Over the past year, together with several retired Israeli security experts, we have written about, and spoken of, the need to … Continue reading
#GreatReturnMarch “Hamas is harming Palestinian civilians while simultaneously using them as cover to attack Israel” [VIDEOS]
HONEST REPORTING Myths and Facts: Gaza’s Deadly “Protests” by Daniel Pomerantz April 1, 2018 During the Passover weekend, some 30,000 Palestinians in Gaza approached the border with Israel and carried out a variety of violent activities in what they call the “Land … Continue reading