Most Clicked This Week
- John Cusack: "I thought I was endorsing a pro Palestinian justice retweet"
- Gibson's Bakery vs Oberlin "I suspect the jury hated Oberlin and its students and wanted to punish both"
- How can the Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival honor Ed Asner?
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Pull up a chair--here's the best explanation of the #Trump phenomenon
- Pete Buttigieg paraphrased: "I know better than Israel what's best for their security and I'll see that they're punished if they annex parts of the West Bank...and we’ll rejoin Iran Deal”
Tag Archives: Benjamin Anthony
US cadets visit Israel: “The reality of being so close to enemies who threaten the state on a daily basis was a shock”
JERUSALEM POST U.S. cadets laud Israeli Brothers in Arms following two week tour by Anna Ahronheim June 11, 2019 A group of 40 American cadets and officers wrapped up a two-week trip to Poland and Israel on Monday, meeting with … Continue reading
“Already a de-facto state, Gaza should be the anchor for a free, independent and sovereign Palestinian state, contiguous into the Sinai Peninsula, along the coastal plain, to El-Arish”
THE HILL Israeli-Palestinian conflict can end with the New State Solution by Benjamin Anthony, Amir Avivi and Nechemia Sokal May 29, 2019 …Israelis need a clearly defined strategy to end the conflict with the Palestinians, one that addresses the most … Continue reading
Benjamin Anthony addresses the Chabad of Poway shooting and the rise of antisemitism in the United States and across the world at a vigil held by the Palm Beach Synagogue in Florida. To listen, click here, then click ‘play’ SOUTH … Continue reading
“Statements by the UK and the EU about what Israel should or should not do must now be viewed for what they are; nothing more than the bleating of a shepherd-less flock utterly oblivious to it’s own lack of direction”
TIMES OF ISRAEL The Heights Of European Audacity by Benjamin Anthony April 3, 2019 …Just last week, nearly three years on from the referendum, Prime Minister May’s Brexit deal was again rejected by parliament – for the third time!…Well Britain … Continue reading
The New State Solution: “Brokering an end to the Israel Palestinian conflict could bring the Egyptians back from the brink”
YNET Egypt: Kingmaker in a new Middle East by General Amir Avivi (Ret.) and Benjamin Anthony July 20, 2018 Over the past year, together with several retired Israeli security experts, we have written about, and spoken of, the need to … Continue reading
#GreatReturnMarch “Hamas is harming Palestinian civilians while simultaneously using them as cover to attack Israel” [VIDEOS]
HONEST REPORTING Myths and Facts: Gaza’s Deadly “Protests” by Daniel Pomerantz April 1, 2018 During the Passover weekend, some 30,000 Palestinians in Gaza approached the border with Israel and carried out a variety of violent activities in what they call the “Land … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak, a US-based NGO, “the first, and currently sole organization globally, bringing uniformed IDF soldiers, officers and generals from the field to the campuses and communities throughout the English-speaking world”
YNET US army cadets and US Navy midshipmen take policy tour of Israel August 29, 2017 …As part of their 360 degree approach, Our Soldiers Speak recently implemented a groundbreaking project bringing 28 cadets and Midshipmen from the US Naval Academy, Annapolis … Continue reading