Most Clicked This Week
- "Minnesota Rep Omar's 5th District terrorist recruitment capital of US"
- In Geneva, in front of the corrupt UNHRC "Grenell also questioned how it was that members of the council could sit in judgment over Israel when they themselves didn’t adhere to the basic principles of the UN Charter"
- Egyptian TV Host Youssef Al-Husseini: "Muslims contributed nothing to the West except slaughter, massacres, terror attacks" [VIDEO]
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- “While her cameras and political views initially spook Tekoa residents, in 'Unsettling,' Iris Zaki manages to get locals talking about their lives beyond the Green Line”
- “AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
- Near Ramallah: IDF forces shot him dead as he opened fire at them
- "J Street’s primary goal, like that of the numerous other anti-Israel organizations in the US...is to create antipathy and distrust for Israel, so that Americans will oppose pro-Israel actions by the US government"
Tag Archives: Benjamin Anthony
The New State Solution: “Brokering an end to the Israel Palestinian conflict could bring the Egyptians back from the brink”
YNET Egypt: Kingmaker in a new Middle East by General Amir Avivi (Ret.) and Benjamin Anthony July 20, 2018 Over the past year, together with several retired Israeli security experts, we have written about, and spoken of, the need to … Continue reading
#GreatReturnMarch “Hamas is harming Palestinian civilians while simultaneously using them as cover to attack Israel” [VIDEOS]
HONEST REPORTING Myths and Facts: Gaza’s Deadly “Protests” by Daniel Pomerantz April 1, 2018 During the Passover weekend, some 30,000 Palestinians in Gaza approached the border with Israel and carried out a variety of violent activities in what they call the “Land … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak, a US-based NGO, “the first, and currently sole organization globally, bringing uniformed IDF soldiers, officers and generals from the field to the campuses and communities throughout the English-speaking world”
YNET US army cadets and US Navy midshipmen take policy tour of Israel August 29, 2017 …As part of their 360 degree approach, Our Soldiers Speak recently implemented a groundbreaking project bringing 28 cadets and Midshipmen from the US Naval Academy, Annapolis … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Six questions about peacemaking for 2017 and beyond by Benjamin Anthony December 31, 2016 …That the resolution was ratified by a group within whose ranks sit several perpetrators of occupation, of wars of highly questionable legality, and … Continue reading
Our Soldiers Speak Lecture Series begins its fourth season. Featuring active members of the IDF MAG Corps, these unique presentations will take place at leading law schools and undergraduate campuses throughout the United States. This season also marks the launch of the … Continue reading