Most Clicked This Week
- "Lambasting progressive Jewry as inauthentic at best, Jonathan Neumann writes that ‘American Judaism is broken because the Jewish Left broke it’"
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- EVENT CAMERA Gala New York City April 30
- "More than a decade ago historian Bernard Lewis warned that if current migration trends continue, Europe will be Islamic by the end of the 21st century. Germany's political elites are at the vanguard of making that prediction come true"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- "The leaders of the two countries said Russia and the United States are working together to ensure Israel's security."
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
Tag Archives: David Satterfield
US (Deep) State Dept: Jerusalem may be the capital of Israel but “we can’t definitively say Jerusalem is located in Israel”
FRONT PAGE MAG Deep State Resisters at State Dept. Defy Jerusalem Directive by Ari Lieberman December 12, 2017 …[US State Department] resistance is motivated by a myriad of reasons. Some simply hate Trump and this offers an opportunity to engage in … Continue reading
New Middle East Director at State perceives Israel’s “legitimate self-defense actions “inflammatory,” “provocative” and “unhelpful”
JNS State Department’s new Mideast director has record of criticizing Israel by Stephen M. Flatow August 9, 2017 The newly appointed Middle East director at the State Department has a long record of criticizing and pressuring Israel. Isn’t anybody at … Continue reading