Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli teen accused of making bomb threats to JCC's [VIDEO]
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "To celebrate #WorldWaterDay, ISRAEL21c takes a look at 10 water innovation projects bringing clean water to communities across the world"
- #StandWithUs prevented from arranging memorial at Hyatt Chicago hotel where JVP is holding annual meeting featuring convicted terrorist
- "Israel must stress again and again, before it happens, that these Lebanese villages storing Hizballah weapons have become military posts, and are therefore legitimate targets"
- National Council of Jewish Women: Our tent is big enough for terrorists
- Netanyahu: Israel welcomes confirmed American Ambassador Friedman as 'a staunch friend of Israel'
- Confessions of a Climate Change ‘Denier’
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for real-world solutions that can actually work for all parties.
How Pakistan (the country that brought us the Daniel Pearl beheading), the first modern Islamic state, became a source of Islamic terror
WASHINGTON TIMES What went wrong in Pakistan by Clifford May May 14, 2017 Pakistan was meant to be a model, an example for other nations to emulate. It was founded after World War II, as the sun was setting on … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Experts have been proposing alternatives to the Two-State Solution for years. Will Trump consider them ? by Yair Rosenberg February 15, 2017 President Donald Trump hosted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today at the White House and made some news … Continue reading
“The explicit goal of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas is the elimination of the Jewish state, not the building-up of a Palestinian counterpart”
BOSTON GLOBE Unlike Obama, Trump isn’t obsessed with where Israel’s Jews live by Jeff Jacoby February 7, 2017 …It takes a curious derangement to conclude from this that all would be well in the Middle East if only Israel would … Continue reading
The Palestinian Emirates Solution: “Arabs over the last century have without exception opposed the two-state solution, whether proposed by the British, the United Nations or the United States”
NATIONAL POST The solution to Israel-Palestine isn’t two states, it’s several states by Lawrence Solomon January 16, 2017 There is a solution to the Israel-Palestinian conflict, the only solution likely to avoid a bloodbath. It isn’t the two-state solution insisted … Continue reading
So the Left may find something they like in #Trump after all: “White House official tells ‘Post’ all parties should cease ‘unilateral actions,’ affirms two-state solution”
JERUSALEM POST Trump Warns Israel: Stop Announcing New Settlements by Michael Wilner February 2, 2017 The White House warned Israel on Thursday – in a surprising statement – to cease settlement announcements that are “unilateral” and “undermining” of President Donald Trump’s … Continue reading
“The biggest falsehood the US needs to expose is that there exists “Palestinian territory” that Israel refuses to “give back””
BEGIN-SADAT CENTER FOR STRATEGIC STUDIES A Truth-Telling Strategy to Advance Israeli-Palestinian Peace by Dr. Max Singer January 29, 2017 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: The US is usually thought to be biased in favor of Israel, even after its recent acceptance of UNSC … Continue reading