Most Clicked This Week
- "Kosher store opened by Leah Mindel Ferencz, who was killed in attack, and her husband, was a foundation stone of new community of Hasidic Jews escaping Brooklyn’s high prices"
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- "The Fatah-Hamas rift that has continued for the last 13 years has been constantly used as the excuse for the absence of elections"
- Pensacola shooting: Authorities were investigating whether the attack was "terrorism-related"
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "By all accounts, peace with Jordan, and the survival of the Hashemite monarchy are among Israel’s key strategic interests"
- “The global surge in Jew-hatred barely registers in the West”
- "How could a speech that centered on advocating support for Israel and opposition to anti-Semitism, and in particular, the BDS movement, be considered anti-Semitic incitement?"
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
A cautionary tale: Jews and Arabs lived together under a single administration in Mandatory Palestine for 28 years and it was a catastrophe.
JERUSALEM POST The Delusional One-State Solution by Matthew Mainen November 4, 2019 As widespread protests plunge Lebanon into political crisis mode once again, we are reminded that multi-ethnic democracies in the Middle East aren’t exactly a model of good governance. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Samaria leader: ‘AIPAC lobby misleads U.S. elected officials’ by Nitzan Kedar August 12, 2018 Twenty-one Knesset Members addressed an unusual letter to U.S. Congress and AIPAC lobby members, expressing concern and criticism for approving the anti-BDS resolution in … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump backs two-state solution: ‘I think that’s what works best’ by Michael Wilner September 26, 2018 Donald Trump backed a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the first time as president on Wednesday, announcing his position at … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading