Most Clicked This Week
- Gérard Araud, former ambassador to Israel, dismissive of Trump plan, calls West Bank “an apartheid state”
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- Arson fire set at Torat Chaim yeshiva in eastern Moscow as 60 people gather there for Passover Seder
- Beresheet human error "led to the failure of the nearly $100 million lunar mission"
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- UNC and Duke jointly sponsor Jew hatefest underwritten with federal funds
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump backs two-state solution: ‘I think that’s what works best’ by Michael Wilner September 26, 2018 Donald Trump backed a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the first time as president on Wednesday, announcing his position at … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading
#TwoStateSolution “recast one of the world’s most tolerant, multi-ethnic, peace-loving, life affirming, bastions of human rights as an illegitimate oppressor”
JEWISH PRESS President Trump Reveals the Hollowness of The “Two-State” Delusion by Bruce Abramson and Jeff Ballabon January 24, 2018 …It began in the early 1990s, when elements of the Israeli far left and the PLO—in clear violation of Israeli … Continue reading
“The divide between Republicans and Democrats on Israel predated both Trump and Netanyahu — the gap began to grow with Sept. 11 and yawned wider with the Obama administration” [VIDEO]
JEWISH JOURNAL Partisan Divide over Israel by Ben Shapiro January 24, 2018 Pew Research Center reported on Jan. 23 the disturbing results of a poll on Israel. According to the poll, 46 percent of Americans support Israel over the Palestinians; … Continue reading
“Most Americans, including many so-called “experts” in the field, have no idea of the cultural context with which they are dealing when they set out to solve the Israeli-Palestinian dispute”
ISRAEL HAYOM Crossing the Rubicon by Sarah N. Stern August 27, 2017 On Wednesday, at a U.S. State Department press briefing, the Rubicon was finally crossed. Responding to a question regarding Israeli-Palestinian peace, spokeswoman Heather Nauert said, “We want to … Continue reading