Most Clicked This Week
- Among Klein’s “xenophobic and racist statements” were critical remarks about revered, untouchable figures on the left, including George Soros, Barack Obama, and Reps. Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar
- What many think, but few have the courage to speak: "I object to the view that I should be judged by the color of my skin. I cannot tolerate a school that not only judges my daughter by the color of her skin, but encourages and instructs her to prejudge others by theirs"
- Glick: Israel's transformation into the center of the Jewish world isn't just a question of demographics. Israel is the present of the Jewish people and its future, as well
- Professor Gil Troy: “Why I am a Zionist”
- Iran hopes to stoke fear that its “breakout timing” is shrinking and thereby increase pressure on the Biden administration to reenter the #IranDeal before time runs out
- Progressive Democrat takes to House floor with speech honoring Israel on its 73rd birthday
- "In heartfelt interview, Lucy Aharish describes barrage of criticism over her marriage to actor Tsahi Halevi, says their child will make his own decisions on Judaism"
- Israel’s mandate on mask wearing outdoors officially lifts on Sunday; masks must still be worn in public places indoors
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
ABU YEHUDA The Biden Administration and the “War of Return” by Victor Rosenthal December 24, 2020 …Another phrase whose ambiguity has prevented agreement is “two-state solution.” Virtually every Israeli that favors this understands it as “two states for two peoples.” … Continue reading
WASHINGTON TIMES Peter Beinart’s one-state solution by Clifford D. May July 14, 2020 Peter Beinart is at it again. If you don’t know to whom I’m referring you might count yourself lucky, not bother to read the paragraphs that follow, … Continue reading
“Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
TIMES OF ISRAEL End the Jewish State? Let’s try some honesty, first by Daniel Gordis July 8, 2020 …About what do we [Peter Beinart and myself] agree? I share Peter’s deep frustration over the plight of Palestinian Arabs. I, too, … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
A cautionary tale: Jews and Arabs lived together under a single administration in Mandatory Palestine for 28 years and it was a catastrophe.
JERUSALEM POST The Delusional One-State Solution by Matthew Mainen November 4, 2019 As widespread protests plunge Lebanon into political crisis mode once again, we are reminded that multi-ethnic democracies in the Middle East aren’t exactly a model of good governance. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Samaria leader: ‘AIPAC lobby misleads U.S. elected officials’ by Nitzan Kedar August 12, 2018 Twenty-one Knesset Members addressed an unusual letter to U.S. Congress and AIPAC lobby members, expressing concern and criticism for approving the anti-BDS resolution in … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump backs two-state solution: ‘I think that’s what works best’ by Michael Wilner September 26, 2018 Donald Trump backed a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the first time as president on Wednesday, announcing his position at … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading