Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
WASHINGTON TIMES Peter Beinart’s one-state solution by Clifford D. May July 14, 2020 Peter Beinart is at it again. If you don’t know to whom I’m referring you might count yourself lucky, not bother to read the paragraphs that follow, … Continue reading
“Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
TIMES OF ISRAEL End the Jewish State? Let’s try some honesty, first by Daniel Gordis July 8, 2020 …About what do we [Peter Beinart and myself] agree? I share Peter’s deep frustration over the plight of Palestinian Arabs. I, too, … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
A cautionary tale: Jews and Arabs lived together under a single administration in Mandatory Palestine for 28 years and it was a catastrophe.
JERUSALEM POST The Delusional One-State Solution by Matthew Mainen November 4, 2019 As widespread protests plunge Lebanon into political crisis mode once again, we are reminded that multi-ethnic democracies in the Middle East aren’t exactly a model of good governance. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Samaria leader: ‘AIPAC lobby misleads U.S. elected officials’ by Nitzan Kedar August 12, 2018 Twenty-one Knesset Members addressed an unusual letter to U.S. Congress and AIPAC lobby members, expressing concern and criticism for approving the anti-BDS resolution in … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump backs two-state solution: ‘I think that’s what works best’ by Michael Wilner September 26, 2018 Donald Trump backed a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the first time as president on Wednesday, announcing his position at … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading