Most Clicked This Week
- Manhattan: "Democratic city council candidate pledges to fight 'greedy Jewish landlords', end 'ethnic cleansing' by Jews"
- In Our Hands: The Battle for Jerusalem [VIDEO TRAILER]
- Netanyahu to German Foreign Minister: "You either meet with me or Breaking The Silence"
- "In bitter Holocaust Remembrance Day speech citing new UN documents, Netanyahu castigates global indifference 75 years ago, says it persists today" [VIDEO]
- #BDSFail: You didn't subscribe to ArchitectGuy for stock tips, but here we are
- Richard Branson's "Elders," a who's who of anti-Israel figures
- New Netflix series about Shin Bet agents in the West Bank begins streaming next month
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading
“Many things have happened in the past 24 years, both in the US and especially in the Middle East, but for these (mostly Democratic) lawmakers, nothing has changed’
ABU YEHUDA A discussion at the seder table by Vic Rosenthal March 31. 2017 So we are sitting around the seder table with our American Uncle Max and he says, “I remain convinced that a two-state solution is the only … Continue reading
Read Yishai’s “A Settler’s View of Israel’s Future” published last month in the New York Times for fresh ideas moving forward.
How Pakistan (the country that brought us the Daniel Pearl beheading), the first modern Islamic state, became a source of Islamic terror
WASHINGTON TIMES What went wrong in Pakistan by Clifford May May 14, 2017 Pakistan was meant to be a model, an example for other nations to emulate. It was founded after World War II, as the sun was setting on … Continue reading
TABLET MAG Experts have been proposing alternatives to the Two-State Solution for years. Will Trump consider them ? by Yair Rosenberg February 15, 2017 President Donald Trump hosted Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today at the White House and made some news … Continue reading
“The explicit goal of the Palestinian Authority and Hamas is the elimination of the Jewish state, not the building-up of a Palestinian counterpart”
BOSTON GLOBE Unlike Obama, Trump isn’t obsessed with where Israel’s Jews live by Jeff Jacoby February 7, 2017 …It takes a curious derangement to conclude from this that all would be well in the Middle East if only Israel would … Continue reading