Most Clicked This Week
- "If Kirsten Gillibrand has truly seen the light and opposes BDS, what’s she doing taking a spot as the keynote speaker at this event?"
- "Ahmed Meligy, who identifies himself as a proud Egyptian and Muslim, is another passionate advocate for Israel. Meligy has endured death threats and police arrest for his activism, which includes blogging for the Jerusalem Post, and supporting democracy in Egypt and warmer ties with Israel"
- Here's where that new US #Jerusalem embassy might go
- Why is YouTube censoring Prager U "conservative" videos ? [VIDEO]
- Soros goal: "to subvert Western democracies and make it impossible for governments to maintain order or for societies to retain their unique identities and values"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- UPCOMING EVENT Bob Dold Private Roundtable
- "The day after the US and Israel announce their departure, UNESCO selects a French Jew named Audrey Azoulay as the new chief. Speculation abounds as to whether she will initiate reforms"
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
“Most Americans, including many so-called “experts” in the field, have no idea of the cultural context with which they are dealing when they set out to solve the Israeli-Palestinian dispute”
ISRAEL HAYOM Crossing the Rubicon by Sarah N. Stern August 27, 2017 On Wednesday, at a U.S. State Department press briefing, the Rubicon was finally crossed. Responding to a question regarding Israeli-Palestinian peace, spokeswoman Heather Nauert said, “We want to … Continue reading
“Arab attitudes toward Israel derive from the fourteen-century-old Islamic intolerance of Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and other infidels”
JEWISH PRESS Obstacles to Peace: A Politically-INCORRECT Diagnosis by Yoram Ettinger July 18, 2017 …Political-correctness has subordinated Middle East reality and long term national security to the achievement of the holy grail [AKA Two State Soluton] of peaceful-coexistence between Jews and Arabs … Continue reading
“Thursday, US President Donald Trump bowed to the foreign policy establishment and betrayed his voters”
JERUSALEM POST The Limits of Israeli Power by Caroline B. Glick June 2, 2017 …[John] Bolton then turned to his preferred policy for resolving the Palestinian conflict with Israel, which he dubbed “the three-state solution.” Under his plan, Egypt and Jordan … Continue reading
Trump repeating old mistakes: “The two-state model has failed repeatedly and consistently for nearly a hundred years”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Challenge with Trump by Caroline B. Glick May 25, 2017 …Tillerson went on to explain why Trump is so keen to make a deal. “We solve the Israeli-Palestinian peace dilemma, we start solving a lot of the … Continue reading
“Arab leaders–unlike Trump–understand that Israeli-Palestinian peace is nowhere on the horizon…unlike the Palestinians, Arab states have abandoned the fantasy of an Israeli retreat to the 1949 armistice lines”
COMMENTARY Arab-Israeli Ties: Hostage No More? by Evelyn Gordon May 17, 2017 …But the WSJ story revealed something important about long-term trends in the Middle East–and for once, it’s unabashedly good news. Major Arab states have grown tired of having … Continue reading
“If leaders on both the Israeli and Palestinian side are brave, there is another way of solving the problem that would give the Palestinians a state five times larger than Israel”
HAARETZ A Realistic Alternative to the Two-state Formula by Israel Harel April 7, 2017 …One path, which is also desirable for Israel, is the joining of territories under current Palestinian Authority rule to Jordan, in a political amalgamation. The kingdom … Continue reading
TEMPLE EMANUEL OF BEVERLY HILLS Competing Visions for Israel: J Street and a Settler in Conversation March 30, 2017 CLICK TO VIEW Yishai Fleisher, the spokesperson for the Hebron Jewish community, versus J Street’s Alan Elsner, on the future of Israel … Continue reading