Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading
#TwoStateSolution “recast one of the world’s most tolerant, multi-ethnic, peace-loving, life affirming, bastions of human rights as an illegitimate oppressor”
JEWISH PRESS President Trump Reveals the Hollowness of The “Two-State” Delusion by Bruce Abramson and Jeff Ballabon January 24, 2018 …It began in the early 1990s, when elements of the Israeli far left and the PLO—in clear violation of Israeli … Continue reading
“The divide between Republicans and Democrats on Israel predated both Trump and Netanyahu — the gap began to grow with Sept. 11 and yawned wider with the Obama administration” [VIDEO]
JEWISH JOURNAL Partisan Divide over Israel by Ben Shapiro January 24, 2018 Pew Research Center reported on Jan. 23 the disturbing results of a poll on Israel. According to the poll, 46 percent of Americans support Israel over the Palestinians; … Continue reading
“Most Americans, including many so-called “experts” in the field, have no idea of the cultural context with which they are dealing when they set out to solve the Israeli-Palestinian dispute”
ISRAEL HAYOM Crossing the Rubicon by Sarah N. Stern August 27, 2017 On Wednesday, at a U.S. State Department press briefing, the Rubicon was finally crossed. Responding to a question regarding Israeli-Palestinian peace, spokeswoman Heather Nauert said, “We want to … Continue reading
“Arab attitudes toward Israel derive from the fourteen-century-old Islamic intolerance of Christian, Jewish, Buddhist and other infidels”
JEWISH PRESS Obstacles to Peace: A Politically-INCORRECT Diagnosis by Yoram Ettinger July 18, 2017 …Political-correctness has subordinated Middle East reality and long term national security to the achievement of the holy grail [AKA Two State Soluton] of peaceful-coexistence between Jews and Arabs … Continue reading
“Thursday, US President Donald Trump bowed to the foreign policy establishment and betrayed his voters”
JERUSALEM POST The Limits of Israeli Power by Caroline B. Glick June 2, 2017 …[John] Bolton then turned to his preferred policy for resolving the Palestinian conflict with Israel, which he dubbed “the three-state solution.” Under his plan, Egypt and Jordan … Continue reading
Trump repeating old mistakes: “The two-state model has failed repeatedly and consistently for nearly a hundred years”
JERUSALEM POST Netanyahu’s Challenge with Trump by Caroline B. Glick May 25, 2017 …Tillerson went on to explain why Trump is so keen to make a deal. “We solve the Israeli-Palestinian peace dilemma, we start solving a lot of the … Continue reading