Most Clicked This Week
- "She masterminded the 2001 murder of my daughter and 14 others in the Sbarro pizzeria bombing. Not only is she still free, she's a celebrity"
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- #BLM An Orthodox--and conservative--Jewish professor explains why he's not attending his employer's reeducation programming
- Chicagoan Jonathan Burstyn, 27, works at a nursing home during the week, guards his synagogue on Saturdays, and teaches Jewish gun owners about their firearms on Sundays [VIDEO]
- “I was born in Somalia and grew up amid pervasive Muslim antisemitism. Hate is hard to unlearn without coming to terms with how you learned it”
- California judge “called Plaintiff a ‘Jew Boy’ and made fun of his Jewish heritage loudly, in a demeaning and unwelcome manner”
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Netanyahu’s comments on annexation delays "come as speculation is high that the country could be heading to a fourth round of elections"
Tag Archives: Two State Solution
WASHINGTON TIMES Peter Beinart’s one-state solution by Clifford D. May July 14, 2020 Peter Beinart is at it again. If you don’t know to whom I’m referring you might count yourself lucky, not bother to read the paragraphs that follow, … Continue reading
“Beinart is a smart guy; he knows that for his readers to buy his thesis, it is important that they not know very much”
TIMES OF ISRAEL End the Jewish State? Let’s try some honesty, first by Daniel Gordis July 8, 2020 …About what do we [Peter Beinart and myself] agree? I share Peter’s deep frustration over the plight of Palestinian Arabs. I, too, … Continue reading
“Biden remains a fervent adherent to the failed, groupthink-driven international consensus on resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, which erroneously places the burden on Israel to make concessions”
NEW YORK POST Obama alums wrong on all counts in attacks on Trump Mideast peace plan by David Friedman May 4, 2020 The Obama administration’s approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the Middle East as a whole, is best remembered … Continue reading
A cautionary tale: Jews and Arabs lived together under a single administration in Mandatory Palestine for 28 years and it was a catastrophe.
JERUSALEM POST The Delusional One-State Solution by Matthew Mainen November 4, 2019 As widespread protests plunge Lebanon into political crisis mode once again, we are reminded that multi-ethnic democracies in the Middle East aren’t exactly a model of good governance. … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA Samaria leader: ‘AIPAC lobby misleads U.S. elected officials’ by Nitzan Kedar August 12, 2018 Twenty-one Knesset Members addressed an unusual letter to U.S. Congress and AIPAC lobby members, expressing concern and criticism for approving the anti-BDS resolution in … Continue reading
Abbas has never “seriously attempted to prepare Palestinians for peace. Were he to sign a peace treaty, it is doubtful Palestinians would accept it, or that he would be able to implement it”
WASHINGTON TIMES Peace processing 2.0 by Clifford D. May October 30, 2018 Tibetans would like a state of their own, as would Uyghurs. China’s rulers do not intend to let those peoples go. The Kurds would like a state of … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST Trump backs two-state solution: ‘I think that’s what works best’ by Michael Wilner September 26, 2018 Donald Trump backed a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict for the first time as president on Wednesday, announcing his position at … Continue reading
Hamas terror “casts a serious doubt on the viability of the Oslo paradigm of a unified Palestinian entity in the West Bank and Gaza”
MIDDLE EAST FORUM Israel’s Gaza Policy with Maj. Gen. (res.) Gershon Hacohen July 3, 2018. The transformation of the Gaza Strip into an ineradicable terror entity poses a formidable security threat to Israel by placing its population centers and strategic … Continue reading
In President Abbas’s speech, he explains “why the conflict still rages after more than 100 years” [VIDEO]
THE HILL Moving the Palestinian leadership from rejectionism to recognition by Gregg Roman January 25, 2018 …Not once did Abbas mention the issues of land, borders, the settlements or the occupation. These are the issues that many in the West … Continue reading