Most Clicked This Week
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- "Iran’s State News Agency Claims Top Nuclear Scientist Assassinated by Remote-Controlled Killer Robot"
- Obama portrays Israel as the aggressive occupier that seeks conflict and not peace. By omission and/or comission, lying about Israel is lying about Jews. That is antisemitism.
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Left with virtual membership, congregants are asking why they have to pay their usual full amount of annual dues
- Decent people cheer the removal of an evil man. Obama acolytes lament it. Said differently, What part of "Death to America, Death to Israel" don't you understand?
- Meeting Anne Frank for the First Time
Tag Archives: Giovanni Gasparro
Still on Facebook, “a truly horrific painting clearly intended to reawaken age-old hostilities toward the Jewish people”
SNAPSHOTS, A CAMERA BLOG Italian Artist Posts Image of Jewish Ritual Murder on Facebook Page March 25, 2020 Giovanni Gasparro, a popular artist in Italy, has posted images of a painting of a Jewish ritual murder on his Facebook page. … Continue reading