Most Clicked This Week
- Trump admin provides “millions of taxpayer dollars” to “pro-jihadist Islamist groups”
- “Many wrongly believe the United States has already reached full “maximum pressure” on Iran”
- France’s President Macron finds time during Holocaust remembrance visit to take a meeting with Mahmoud Abbas famed holocaust-denier
- American Jews aren’t threatened by their synagogues turning into fortresses, they’re threatened by armed anti-Semites walking in through open doors
- One of many amazing Israel statistics: GDP increase, 2000 to 2019, from $132BN to $404BN (206% growth)
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- In Chicago: Kosher Milt's Barbecue sold to employees, "will continue charitable giving as a key part of the business model"
- "The arrival of dozens of world leaders to Jerusalem to mark International Holocaust Remembrance Day and commit to fighting anti-Semitism represents recognition of Zionism's fundamental truth: The Land of Israel is the one and only, eternal homeland of the Jewish people"
Tag Archives: Naz Shah
The British Left: A warm home for Jew-haters e.g. Jeremy Corbyn, leader of the Labour Party and Sadiq Khan, London’s new mayor
FRONT PAGE MAG More than is Absolutely Necessary by Caroline Glick May 6, 2016 …The first reason for the uproar over Jew-hatred is that the party is led by Jeremy Corbyn, a man who, at a minimum, has a marked, … Continue reading
Invoking the ever-reliable “Israelis are Nazis” meme, former London Mayor Ken Livingstone in hot water for commenting “Hitler supported Zionism” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Herzog to UK Labour leaders: Visit Yad Vashem, remember what happened to the Jews by Staff April 30, 2016 Israel’s opposition leader Isaac Herzog responded furiously Saturday to the ongoing row over anti-Semitism in Britain’s Labour Party, … Continue reading