Most Clicked This Week
- To make amends, 'Jeopardy' game show awards questioner $200 for answering "Palestine"
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- Trump to Europe: How badly do you want to sell cars in US market ?
- "Millions of Israelis are willing to vote for a possible criminal because they see it as their only chance of curbing the legal establishment’s takeover of Israel’s democracy"
- “The world, that understandable and lawful world, was slipping away.” — William Golding, Lord of the Flies
- Son of Democrat Congressman Mel Levine: "Coming out as Republican worse than coming out gay"
- Pro-Iranian militias in Iraq lead mob attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad following US strikes
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
Tag Archives: Judea
The real story of Hanukah, not the one you hear at Sunday school: “the battle Judah Maccabee and his boys won was really a civil war against the Jews who turned away from their faith”
FORWARD ‘The Greeks Tried To Kill Us’ And Other Hanukkah Myths Debunked by Zach Epstein December 19, 2019 …The Hellenistic Jews were engaged in a battle of identity with the traditional Jews, and enlisted the help of the brutal King … Continue reading
“When people start branding anything they object to as “illegal,” they turn the law into just another player on the political battlefield”
JNS Legalizing politics and politicizing the law by Evelyn Gordon November 27, 2019 One of the modern era’s most dangerous problems is the conflation of politics with law. Political questions are increasingly treated as legal ones, which inevitably results in … Continue reading
“Since the land did not belong to Transjordan, we must not use the term “Occupied Territory,” and under the precepts of international law it is nonsensical nomenclature”
FRONT PAGE MAG There are No Settlers on the West Bank by Professor Jason D. Hill November 25, 2019 …To begin with, the Israeli Jews are not settlers in Judea and Samaria. From here on, they should be referred to … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Pompeo Busts the ‘Occupation’ Myth by Eugene Kontorovich Novenber 19, 2019 Israeli settlements in the West Bank do not violate international law. That is now America’s official view, announced Monday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The … Continue reading
“Attention now focuses on an explosion of thousands of illegal Palestinian constructions: village clusters, agricultural tracts, water networks, roads, and general infrastructure crisscrossing Area C of the West Bank”
FRONT PAGE MAG Who’s Funding Illegal Palestinian Settlements in Area C: Part 1 by Edwin Black August 22, 2019 “Area C,” [Wiki: Home to 385,900 Israeli settlers and approx 300,000 Palestinians] which comprises some 60 percent of the West Bank, also … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
“AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC to host first settler leader at U.S. policy conference by Tovah Lazaroff March 11, 2019 In what settlers hold is a historic first and a sign of the settlement movement’s growing acceptance among US Jewry, AIPAC has … Continue reading