Most Clicked This Week
- Next ArchitectGuy edition is Sunday, October 1...G'mar Chatimah Tova גמר חתימה טובה
- Bernie Sanders: "U.S. is complicit in Israel's occupation of West Bank"
- Murdered Argentine prosecutor Alberto Nisman had identified Hezbollah operative as suicide bomber
- Arab Sex and Arab Terror
- "Bernie Sanders is not quite Jewish. He’s Jew-ish — a non-practicing, anti-Israel, kinda, sorta Hebrew"
- #Trump dare asks why radical Islam--a totalitarian movement which rejects Western values and basic human rights--deserves protection under the US Constitution [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- "The antifa anti-Semitic campus movement is growing, not shrinking as the organizers of the revolution seek to draw in ever more converts to their cause using the "intersectionality" ploy"
Tag Archives: Judea
“Trump has given Netanyahu support as he has walked away from the failed policy paradigm of the Obama years”
REAL CLEAR POLITICS Burying Obama’s Legacy by Caroline Glick June 16, 2017 It may very well be that this week was the week that Israel and the US put to rest former president Barack Obama’s policies and positions on Israel … Continue reading
MK Kisch willing to let E1 “remain as it was, outside Israel proper, making the Israeli Ma’ale Adumim an island in an otherwise disputed territory”
JEWISH PRESS Trump or Not, Govt. May Push Ma’ale Adumim Annexation Bill by David Israel March 2, 2017 After numerous postponements, the bill annexing Ma’ale Adumim, an Israeli city in Judea, some four miles from Jerusalem, creating an urban Jewish … Continue reading
“To hear the news media tell it, Israel’s Knesset has approved extreme right-wing legislation that will steal Palestinian land by legalizing illegal outposts and thereby demolish the last hopes for Middle East peace”
JNS Understanding the outposts by Stephen M. Flatow February 8, 2017 …For those who forget [Jordan] King Hussein’s record, I should mention that he was the king who decreed that all 57 synagogues in the Old City of Jerusalem should … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER Goodbye, President Obama: Parting Words From an Israeli Settler by Yishai Fleisher January 18, 2017 Dear President Obama…I wanted to say goodbye and show you the respect due to a tenacious adversary. Many US Jews, and even a few … Continue reading
Your fact-of-the-day: “Not ALL of Judea and Samaria are currently disputed territories, as Israel ceded parts of these areas to the #Palestinians in the context of the Oslo process”
JEWISH PRESS U.S. Policy on Israel and the Obama-Trump Transition by Dr Ken Levin December 15, 2016 In a speech to the UN General Assembly on September 20, President Obama declared that Israel should recognize “it cannot permanently occupy and … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG Israel’s Constitutional Identity Crisis by Caroline Glick December 2, 2016 Israel’s coalition crisis over the settlements regulation bill is not a normal power struggle between overweening politicians. It is not popularity contest between Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon … Continue reading
Way to go #France: “There are 200 territorial disputes in the world today, and France has singled out one of them—Israel’s with the Palestinians—for special treatment”
NEWSWEEK France Should be Ashamed of Labeling Products Made by Jews by Michael Oren November 30, 2016 To its credit, France is one of the first countries in Europe to ban economic boycotts of Israel. To its shame, France is … Continue reading