Most Clicked This Week
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- "The rise of anti-Semitism in the U.S. exposes the distressing fact that the American Jewish community lacks both a unified leadership and a singular voice with which it can respond appropriately"
- Ruth Wisse on Passover: "Echoes of Exodus in the rise of modern Israel from the Holocaust’s ashes"
- Zoom Seders: "In bold ruling, some Israeli religious authorities say use of technology permissible because it allows families to celebrate together during time of crisis"
- UK's new Labor leader "immediately apologizes to Jews for anti-Semitism in ranks, vows to ‘tear out this poison’; his wife comes from a Jewish family, has relatives in Tel Aviv"
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- NYC EVENT SAVE THE DATE. CAMERA Gala 2020 to feature Nikki Haley
- "In the end, Israel was established not by Great Britain but by the Jews themselves. It was done against not only British opposition but an invasion from five Arab armies, including those of countries that owed their own existence to the plan executed by Churchill and Lawrence"
Tag Archives: Judea
BDS Blacklist: Israeli Foreign Minister Katz slams UN Human Rights, brands issuing of report “shameful surrender to pressure by countries and organizations that are interested in harming Israel”
UN WATCH UN Releases Anti-Israel Blacklist, Fueling Global Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions Campaign February 12, 2020 The office of UN human rights chief Michelle Bachelet today released an unprecedented blacklist of companies doing business “related to settlements in the Occupied … Continue reading
PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Deal of the Century?’ Netanyahu just got the gift of the century by Yaakov Katz January 25, 2020 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu received the gift of the century on Thursday when Vice President Mike Pence invited him and … Continue reading
The real story of Hanukah, not the one you hear at Sunday school: “the battle Judah Maccabee and his boys won was really a civil war against the Jews who turned away from their faith”
FORWARD ‘The Greeks Tried To Kill Us’ And Other Hanukkah Myths Debunked by Zach Epstein December 19, 2019 …The Hellenistic Jews were engaged in a battle of identity with the traditional Jews, and enlisted the help of the brutal King … Continue reading
“When people start branding anything they object to as “illegal,” they turn the law into just another player on the political battlefield”
JNS Legalizing politics and politicizing the law by Evelyn Gordon November 27, 2019 One of the modern era’s most dangerous problems is the conflation of politics with law. Political questions are increasingly treated as legal ones, which inevitably results in … Continue reading
“Since the land did not belong to Transjordan, we must not use the term “Occupied Territory,” and under the precepts of international law it is nonsensical nomenclature”
FRONT PAGE MAG There are No Settlers on the West Bank by Professor Jason D. Hill November 25, 2019 …To begin with, the Israeli Jews are not settlers in Judea and Samaria. From here on, they should be referred to … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Pompeo Busts the ‘Occupation’ Myth by Eugene Kontorovich Novenber 19, 2019 Israeli settlements in the West Bank do not violate international law. That is now America’s official view, announced Monday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The … Continue reading
“Attention now focuses on an explosion of thousands of illegal Palestinian constructions: village clusters, agricultural tracts, water networks, roads, and general infrastructure crisscrossing Area C of the West Bank”
FRONT PAGE MAG Who’s Funding Illegal Palestinian Settlements in Area C: Part 1 by Edwin Black August 22, 2019 “Area C,” [Wiki: Home to 385,900 Israeli settlers and approx 300,000 Palestinians] which comprises some 60 percent of the West Bank, also … Continue reading