Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Judea
“When people start branding anything they object to as “illegal,” they turn the law into just another player on the political battlefield”
JNS Legalizing politics and politicizing the law by Evelyn Gordon November 27, 2019 One of the modern era’s most dangerous problems is the conflation of politics with law. Political questions are increasingly treated as legal ones, which inevitably results in … Continue reading
“Since the land did not belong to Transjordan, we must not use the term “Occupied Territory,” and under the precepts of international law it is nonsensical nomenclature”
FRONT PAGE MAG There are No Settlers on the West Bank by Professor Jason D. Hill November 25, 2019 …To begin with, the Israeli Jews are not settlers in Judea and Samaria. From here on, they should be referred to … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL Pompeo Busts the ‘Occupation’ Myth by Eugene Kontorovich Novenber 19, 2019 Israeli settlements in the West Bank do not violate international law. That is now America’s official view, announced Monday by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. The … Continue reading
“Attention now focuses on an explosion of thousands of illegal Palestinian constructions: village clusters, agricultural tracts, water networks, roads, and general infrastructure crisscrossing Area C of the West Bank”
FRONT PAGE MAG Who’s Funding Illegal Palestinian Settlements in Area C: Part 1 by Edwin Black August 22, 2019 “Area C,” [Wiki: Home to 385,900 Israeli settlers and approx 300,000 Palestinians] which comprises some 60 percent of the West Bank, also … Continue reading
JEWISH PRESS State Dept. Drops ‘Occupied Territories’ from Judea, Samaria, Gaza & Golan Heights in Annual Report by Hana Levi Julian March 13, 2019 For the first time ever, the U.S. State Department dropped the term “occupied territories” from its … Continue reading
“AIPAC has finally realized that they cannot ignore half-a-million people living in Judea and Samaria”
JERUSALEM POST AIPAC to host first settler leader at U.S. policy conference by Tovah Lazaroff March 11, 2019 In what settlers hold is a historic first and a sign of the settlement movement’s growing acceptance among US Jewry, AIPAC has … Continue reading
“Knesset Speaker Yuli Edelstein says that views on Israeli sovereignty are changing and the idea of a Palestinian state is looking more and more like a pipe dream”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) ‘The next Knesset will apply Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria’ by Ariel Kahana February 1, 2019 …“The 21st Knesset will be the one to start applying Israeli sovereignty in Judea and Samaria,” he … Continue reading