Most Clicked This Week
- JFK Airport ambush on Birthright participants to deliver IfNotNow's "simplistic narrative that Israel is wholly responsible for anything bad that happens to the Palestinians"
- Pride for some, but not all--Chicago Dyke March attendees purity test: “You cannot be Zionist and believe in a Palestinian state, Zionism is inherently racism.”
- Using children to further political goals: US media take a leaf right out of the Palestinian book
- EVENT CAMERA presents Michael Doran in Highland Park
- Moe Berg: “The Catcher Was a Spy” is "a dutiful laundry list of a biopic, ticking off boxes in Berg’s career — brainiac, athlete, loner, secular Jew, secret agent"
- Jews who recite Kaddish for genocidal Jew-killers: Are they "low information" or do they just hate Israel?[VIDEO]
- The courageous Mosul Iraq journalist-blogger who kept his eye on the Islamic State, from the inside
- Krauthammer: “What began as an experiment has become the very heart of the Jewish people – its cultural, spiritual, and psychological center, soon to become its demographic center as well. Israel is the hinge"
Tag Archives: Refugees
GATESTONE What Is a “Refugee”? The Jews from Morocco versus the Palestinians from Israel by Alan Dershowitz March 10, 2018 …The Arab exodus from Israel in 1948 was the direct result of a genocidal war declared against the newly established … Continue reading
“This is the untold story of the Jewish forgotten refugees. These Jews, who survived ethnic cleansing and were systematically expelled, were now forgotten” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Remembering the ethnic cleansing of the Middle East’s Jews by Tzahi Gavrieli November 29, 2017 My family was expelled from Iraq in 1951. My grandfather Haim owned a successful business with several trucks, while my grandmother Gazelle ran … Continue reading
The irony of it all: Liberal Jews obsessed with remembering the Holocaust lining up to support resettlement of Syrian refugees, many with dangerous anti-Semitic views
JERUSALEM POST No one is vetting Syrian refugees for signs of Anti-Semitism by Charles Jacobs February 4, 2017 Major Jewish establishment organizations are strenuously lobbying for the resettlement of Syrian refugees on American soil. It’s explained as a natural extension … Continue reading
Outraged Jews have their Holocaust analogies confused — it’s more Christians and Yazidis that are targeted for genocide than Muslims
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of Roosevelt’s Failures by Caroline Glick January 30, 2017 …The American Jewish uproar at Trump’s actions shows first and foremost the cynicism of the leftist Jewish leadership. It isn’t simply that left-wing activists like Hetfield and … Continue reading
“Czech President has long disagreed with accepting Muslim migrants. The priority is the safety of CZ citizens. USA is our ally now”
BREITBART Czech President’s Spokesman: ‘Trump Protects His Country, Exactly What EU Elites Do Not Do’ by Jack Montgomery January 28, 2017 Jiří Ovčáček, spokesman for Czech president Miloš Zeman, says that the U.S. is now an ally of the Slavic … Continue reading
Cornell law professor: “Debunking the supposed “#MuslimBan” and other accusations-gone-wild” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading by William A. Jacobson January 28, 2017 Yesterday Donald Trump signed an Executive Order on refugees and visa entry procedures. You should read the actual EO, because … Continue reading
“The foreign policy failures of the Obama years are father to Trump’s callous treatment of refugees”
AMERICAN INTEREST The Refugee Ban and the Holocaust by Walter Russell Mead & Nicholas M. Gallagher January 28, 2017 …The refugee question is not the only uncomfortable parallel between the 1930s and our own time. The real problem in the … Continue reading