Most Clicked This Week
- Sunday Times reveals Corbyn's party ignored numerous allegations of antisemitism: "Labour members calling for “extermination of every Jew on the planet” and labeling them “bent nose manipulative liars”
- Trump at IAC: “Some countries “you never even heard of before” were calling him as the 2018 embassy move grew closer. Eventually, he said, he stopped taking their calls”
- "With a week to go before general election, as Labour trails Johnson in polls but starts to close the gap, two surveys show Brits’ attitudes to Jews vis-à-vis their politics"
- Netanyahu on proposed US-Israel defense pact, something “we could only dream about, but which now we have the opportunity to implement”
- The Dreyfus Affair: Why the filmmaker’s depiction of early-20th-century anti-Semitism in ‘J’accuse’ is, with reservations, ‘important and beautiful’
- No Palestinian elections ? It's Israel's fault. Again.
- #BDSFail Anti-Israel activists fail to convince ICC that Israel is guilty of "war crimes"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
Tag Archives: Refugees
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US report finds only 20,000 Palestinian refugees in the world by Ariel Kahana July 18, 2018 Members of the U.S. Congress are demanding the State Department make public a key report that includes precise … Continue reading
GATESTONE What Is a “Refugee”? The Jews from Morocco versus the Palestinians from Israel by Alan Dershowitz March 10, 2018 …The Arab exodus from Israel in 1948 was the direct result of a genocidal war declared against the newly established … Continue reading
“This is the untold story of the Jewish forgotten refugees. These Jews, who survived ethnic cleansing and were systematically expelled, were now forgotten” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Remembering the ethnic cleansing of the Middle East’s Jews by Tzahi Gavrieli November 29, 2017 My family was expelled from Iraq in 1951. My grandfather Haim owned a successful business with several trucks, while my grandmother Gazelle ran … Continue reading
The irony of it all: Liberal Jews obsessed with remembering the Holocaust lining up to support resettlement of Syrian refugees, many with dangerous anti-Semitic views
JERUSALEM POST No one is vetting Syrian refugees for signs of Anti-Semitism by Charles Jacobs February 4, 2017 Major Jewish establishment organizations are strenuously lobbying for the resettlement of Syrian refugees on American soil. It’s explained as a natural extension … Continue reading
Outraged Jews have their Holocaust analogies confused — it’s more Christians and Yazidis that are targeted for genocide than Muslims
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of Roosevelt’s Failures by Caroline Glick January 30, 2017 …The American Jewish uproar at Trump’s actions shows first and foremost the cynicism of the leftist Jewish leadership. It isn’t simply that left-wing activists like Hetfield and … Continue reading
“Czech President has long disagreed with accepting Muslim migrants. The priority is the safety of CZ citizens. USA is our ally now”
BREITBART Czech President’s Spokesman: ‘Trump Protects His Country, Exactly What EU Elites Do Not Do’ by Jack Montgomery January 28, 2017 Jiří Ovčáček, spokesman for Czech president Miloš Zeman, says that the U.S. is now an ally of the Slavic … Continue reading
Cornell law professor: “Debunking the supposed “#MuslimBan” and other accusations-gone-wild” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading by William A. Jacobson January 28, 2017 Yesterday Donald Trump signed an Executive Order on refugees and visa entry procedures. You should read the actual EO, because … Continue reading