Most Clicked This Week
- "In a groundbreaking New York Times op-ed, two prominent Reform rabbis describe the workings of a movement to demonize Israel now widely found in high school curricula across the nation"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- PM Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White leader Benny Gantz are expected to be at the White House next Tuesday to discuss the “Deal of the Century”
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- A Christian-Zionist Revolution is Brewing in Britain
- Yad Vashem event marks 75th anniversary of Auschwitz liberation: "Antisemitism is a cancer that eats the world"
- "The U.S. Army is arming its AH-64 Apache attack helicopters with an Israeli missile that will enable Apaches to hit targets without a line of sight"
- "Launched in 2016 and funded by conservative US gentiles and Jews, the Passages program aims to shape the next generation of Christian leaders and shore up support for Jewish State"
Tag Archives: Refugees
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US report finds only 20,000 Palestinian refugees in the world by Ariel Kahana July 18, 2018 Members of the U.S. Congress are demanding the State Department make public a key report that includes precise … Continue reading
GATESTONE What Is a “Refugee”? The Jews from Morocco versus the Palestinians from Israel by Alan Dershowitz March 10, 2018 …The Arab exodus from Israel in 1948 was the direct result of a genocidal war declared against the newly established … Continue reading
“This is the untold story of the Jewish forgotten refugees. These Jews, who survived ethnic cleansing and were systematically expelled, were now forgotten” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Remembering the ethnic cleansing of the Middle East’s Jews by Tzahi Gavrieli November 29, 2017 My family was expelled from Iraq in 1951. My grandfather Haim owned a successful business with several trucks, while my grandmother Gazelle ran … Continue reading
The irony of it all: Liberal Jews obsessed with remembering the Holocaust lining up to support resettlement of Syrian refugees, many with dangerous anti-Semitic views
JERUSALEM POST No one is vetting Syrian refugees for signs of Anti-Semitism by Charles Jacobs February 4, 2017 Major Jewish establishment organizations are strenuously lobbying for the resettlement of Syrian refugees on American soil. It’s explained as a natural extension … Continue reading
Outraged Jews have their Holocaust analogies confused — it’s more Christians and Yazidis that are targeted for genocide than Muslims
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of Roosevelt’s Failures by Caroline Glick January 30, 2017 …The American Jewish uproar at Trump’s actions shows first and foremost the cynicism of the leftist Jewish leadership. It isn’t simply that left-wing activists like Hetfield and … Continue reading
“Czech President has long disagreed with accepting Muslim migrants. The priority is the safety of CZ citizens. USA is our ally now”
BREITBART Czech President’s Spokesman: ‘Trump Protects His Country, Exactly What EU Elites Do Not Do’ by Jack Montgomery January 28, 2017 Jiří Ovčáček, spokesman for Czech president Miloš Zeman, says that the U.S. is now an ally of the Slavic … Continue reading
Cornell law professor: “Debunking the supposed “#MuslimBan” and other accusations-gone-wild” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading by William A. Jacobson January 28, 2017 Yesterday Donald Trump signed an Executive Order on refugees and visa entry procedures. You should read the actual EO, because … Continue reading