Most Clicked This Week
- Over the past few weeks, the leaders of the Reform and Conservative movements have chosen to deliver their flagship institutions "into the hands of Jewish antisemites"
- "One Labour insider says that because of top aide Seumas Milne, if the party came to power 'Israel would have to assume diplomatic relations were unofficially null and void'"
- If at any point Palestinians expressed a desire to live side-by-side with the Jewish state, they would have been included in talks
- Crains Chicago: "Obama Presidential Center isn't quite the done deal that many Chicagoans think"
- AJC Chicago Director Amy Stoken: “The Chicago Jewish community will not be intimidated by anti-Semitic attacks on a house of worship” [VIDEO]
- We Don’t Need no Roger Waters [VIDEO]
- Martin Kramer says the NYT just made a claim about David Ben Gurion that he debunked last month
- Timely : Withdrawal from Gaza [CLICK HERE TO VIEW FULL LENGTH FILM]
Tag Archives: Refugees
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) US report finds only 20,000 Palestinian refugees in the world by Ariel Kahana July 18, 2018 Members of the U.S. Congress are demanding the State Department make public a key report that includes precise … Continue reading
GATESTONE What Is a “Refugee”? The Jews from Morocco versus the Palestinians from Israel by Alan Dershowitz March 10, 2018 …The Arab exodus from Israel in 1948 was the direct result of a genocidal war declared against the newly established … Continue reading
“This is the untold story of the Jewish forgotten refugees. These Jews, who survived ethnic cleansing and were systematically expelled, were now forgotten” [VIDEO]
JERUSALEM POST Remembering the ethnic cleansing of the Middle East’s Jews by Tzahi Gavrieli November 29, 2017 My family was expelled from Iraq in 1951. My grandfather Haim owned a successful business with several trucks, while my grandmother Gazelle ran … Continue reading
The irony of it all: Liberal Jews obsessed with remembering the Holocaust lining up to support resettlement of Syrian refugees, many with dangerous anti-Semitic views
JERUSALEM POST No one is vetting Syrian refugees for signs of Anti-Semitism by Charles Jacobs February 4, 2017 Major Jewish establishment organizations are strenuously lobbying for the resettlement of Syrian refugees on American soil. It’s explained as a natural extension … Continue reading
Outraged Jews have their Holocaust analogies confused — it’s more Christians and Yazidis that are targeted for genocide than Muslims
JERUSALEM POST The Lessons of Roosevelt’s Failures by Caroline Glick January 30, 2017 …The American Jewish uproar at Trump’s actions shows first and foremost the cynicism of the leftist Jewish leadership. It isn’t simply that left-wing activists like Hetfield and … Continue reading
“Czech President has long disagreed with accepting Muslim migrants. The priority is the safety of CZ citizens. USA is our ally now”
BREITBART Czech President’s Spokesman: ‘Trump Protects His Country, Exactly What EU Elites Do Not Do’ by Jack Montgomery January 28, 2017 Jiří Ovčáček, spokesman for Czech president Miloš Zeman, says that the U.S. is now an ally of the Slavic … Continue reading
Cornell law professor: “Debunking the supposed “#MuslimBan” and other accusations-gone-wild” [VIDEO]
LEGAL INSURRECTION Most claims about Trump’s visa Executive Order are false or misleading by William A. Jacobson January 28, 2017 Yesterday Donald Trump signed an Executive Order on refugees and visa entry procedures. You should read the actual EO, because … Continue reading