Most Clicked This Week
- In case you missed this week's US Holocaust Memorial Museum annual Chicago event, view it here
- "History is in the making in Washington today, and not only for the Middle East. What we are witnessing is the construction of a bridge between the three monotheistic religions"
- Council on Foreign Relations to host Iranian Foreign Minister "days after Iran tortured and executed popular Iranian wrestler Navid Afkari over his participation in a peaceful protest"
- #SCOTUS #RBG's death "will create a storm that none of us can predict. It seems fitting for the fiery jurist"
- #Trump "managed to jump historic, emotional and ideological hurdles that many, including this writer, believed could not be crossed in the foreseeable future"
- How Trump used Putin to achieve his campaign promise of “no more endless wars”
- "Until recently, it was unimaginable to see Arabs openly admitting that they had been mistaken in their belief that Israel was the enemy of the Muslims and Arabs"
- #BLM “in essence, a racist, anti-capitalist, and anti-democratic movement that should be exposed and fought”
Tag Archives: Mor Loushy
“The director of a film that slams AIPAC holds the erroneous view that any group that’s not explicitly left-wing is the right-wing enemy”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Misunderstanding AIPAC and American politics by David E. Bernstein September 8, 2020 The Times of Israel Monday carried an interview with Mor Loushy, director of The Kings of Capitol Hill, a new documentary critical of Israel. I … Continue reading