Most Clicked This Week
- DNC “platform on Israel and Palestine is a clear victory for those supporting return to mainstream Democratic policies of the past, a loss for progressives seeking more conditional support for Israel”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- Beirut protesters reportedly hanged Hezbollah leader Nasrallah and President of Lebanon Aoun in effigy
- "Over the last several days Hezbollah supporters have put up hundreds of social media posts vowing revenge"
- “Nearly 700 soldiers were killed during Israel’s 18-year occupation of Lebanon; journalist Matti Friedman teamed up with the Kan broadcaster to tell their story”
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “His failure to acknowledge Israeli efforts at peace is coupled with a blindness toward the threats facing the Jewish state”
Tag Archives: GAO
JNS Declassified report on UNRWA accuses State Department of misleading Congress on Palestinian textbooks by Jackson Richman February 8, 2019 A new report by the U.S. Government Accountability Office accuses the U.S. State Department of misleading Congress over recent couple years regarding … Continue reading