Most Clicked This Week
- "The Illinois and Columbia student governments seem to have decided that Israel is an “oppressor” and the Palestinian government is “oppressed,” therefore, as per the prevailing “logic,” support for Black lives in America demands opposition to Israel"
- The Israeli diplomats under cover in Bahrain "all had cover stories, backed up by unconvincing LinkedIn profiles"
- The Mideast “can no longer remain captive to the destructive ideas of extremists who view history as a continuum of inevitable conflict”
- "There is nothing “fair” about Governor Pritzker’s “fair tax amendment”"
- “The Palestinian Authority no longer hides its disdain for President Trump and openly hopes for Joe Biden’s victory in the upcoming U.S. presidential elections”
- A Georgia State adjunct professor says he’s voting against anti-Semitism at the ballot box
- "Many Jews believe that the only way to maintain their standing as liberals, guilty of white privilege, is to back Black Lives Matter"
- “If Erekat really believed his own libel that Israelis ”have the wild desire to get rid of the Palestinian people,” he certainly would not have chosen Hadassah Hospital to treat him and try to save his life”
Tag Archives: Spain
What the West doesn’t understand: “Tel Aviv is as much a settlement in the Muslim mind as any settlement in the West Bank – it’s all the same”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Islamic Terrorists Target Europe: Why Spain May Be the Epicenter for Terror Attacks by Harold Rhode and Lenny Ben-David October 2, 2017 …In the year 712, a Muslim general by the name of Tariq leads the Muslims across the Strait … Continue reading
MIRROR One in three British Jews consider leaving the UK fearing hate crime, poll finds by Nigel Nelson August 20, 2017 One in three British Jews have considered leaving the country because they no longer feel safe here. And almost … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Madrid jihadists planned to kill Jews in Paris copycat action by Staff November 6, 2015 A Suspected jihadist cell recently apprehended by Spanish anti-terrorist officers planned to kill Jews and policemen in Madrid, authorities said. The three alleged … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Landing in Tel Aviv, Iberia pilot says ‘Welcome to Palestine’ by Staff October 29, 2015 Israeli passengers on an Israel-bound Iberia flight were astonished late Wednesday when the captain announced near the end of the flight that … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Yair Rosenberg August 21, 2015 Two can play the boycott game In recent months, opponents of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel have begun to turn its tactics against it. In May, the Illinois … Continue reading
Spanish Rototom Sunsplash Festival Backtracks on Decision to Cancel Matisyahu Gig, Apologizes to Star
ALGEMEINER by Staff August 19, 2015 The Rototom Sunsplash music festival in Spain backtracked on its decision to cancel U.S. reggae artist Matisyahu’s slot on its lineup, after the Spanish government condemned organizers’ decision to ban his show, Spanish El … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern July 12, 2015 More than 715,000 people have applied for asylum in the EU during the past twelve months….In 2014, Hungary received more refugees per capita than any other EU country apart from Sweden. Asylum requests … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Gedalyah Reback June 5, 2015 Amid rise in anti-Semitic crimes, marked increase in pro-Jewish sentiment in six surveyed countries A new study by the Pew Research Group found a rise in positive attitudes to Jews in … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Associated Press May 11, 2015 For Alfonso Paredes Henriquez, it was the opportunity not only of a lifetime – but of a half-millennium. The Panamanian real estate developer, a descendant of Sephardic Jews kicked out of Spain … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield April 12, 2015 There’s a pattern here. Nothing to do with Islam though. Just lots of people converting to Islam and then going on unrelated killing sprees. Take Antonio Sáez Martínez, a fun-loving Spanish haidresser … Continue reading