Most Clicked This Week
- In-depth Israeli study finds that vitamin D could play a major role in defeating COVID-19
- “These days, Axelrod is taking his nostalgia for Manny’s public, trying to drum up support and customers for an institution hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic”
- Likely cause of Lebanon explosion: "Explosive fertilizer confiscated after seizure of vessel reportedly owned by Cyprus-based Russian businessman"
- “According to human rights reports, blacks in Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Nigeria, and Sudan are captured, bought, sold, and raped as slaves by Muslims TODAY” Do those #BlackLivesMatter too ?
- Missouri Black Lives Matter activist wins primary, defeating another anti-Israel candidate
- Nick Cannon says Bari Weiss book "was ‘an insightful and powerful read’
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Veteran Israeli hotelier says hotels must differentiate themselves to attract guests, who will mainly be domestic ‘staycationers’ through next spring"
Tag Archives: Spain
What the West doesn’t understand: “Tel Aviv is as much a settlement in the Muslim mind as any settlement in the West Bank – it’s all the same”
JERUSALEM CENTER FOR PUBLIC AFFAIRS Islamic Terrorists Target Europe: Why Spain May Be the Epicenter for Terror Attacks by Harold Rhode and Lenny Ben-David October 2, 2017 …In the year 712, a Muslim general by the name of Tariq leads the Muslims across the Strait … Continue reading
MIRROR One in three British Jews consider leaving the UK fearing hate crime, poll finds by Nigel Nelson August 20, 2017 One in three British Jews have considered leaving the country because they no longer feel safe here. And almost … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Madrid jihadists planned to kill Jews in Paris copycat action by Staff November 6, 2015 A Suspected jihadist cell recently apprehended by Spanish anti-terrorist officers planned to kill Jews and policemen in Madrid, authorities said. The three alleged … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Landing in Tel Aviv, Iberia pilot says ‘Welcome to Palestine’ by Staff October 29, 2015 Israeli passengers on an Israel-bound Iberia flight were astonished late Wednesday when the captain announced near the end of the flight that … Continue reading
TABLET MAG by Yair Rosenberg August 21, 2015 Two can play the boycott game In recent months, opponents of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement against Israel have begun to turn its tactics against it. In May, the Illinois … Continue reading
Spanish Rototom Sunsplash Festival Backtracks on Decision to Cancel Matisyahu Gig, Apologizes to Star
ALGEMEINER by Staff August 19, 2015 The Rototom Sunsplash music festival in Spain backtracked on its decision to cancel U.S. reggae artist Matisyahu’s slot on its lineup, after the Spanish government condemned organizers’ decision to ban his show, Spanish El … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Soeren Kern July 12, 2015 More than 715,000 people have applied for asylum in the EU during the past twelve months….In 2014, Hungary received more refugees per capita than any other EU country apart from Sweden. Asylum requests … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Gedalyah Reback June 5, 2015 Amid rise in anti-Semitic crimes, marked increase in pro-Jewish sentiment in six surveyed countries A new study by the Pew Research Group found a rise in positive attitudes to Jews in … Continue reading
YNET NEWS by Associated Press May 11, 2015 For Alfonso Paredes Henriquez, it was the opportunity not only of a lifetime – but of a half-millennium. The Panamanian real estate developer, a descendant of Sephardic Jews kicked out of Spain … Continue reading
FRONT PAGE MAG by Daniel Greenfield April 12, 2015 There’s a pattern here. Nothing to do with Islam though. Just lots of people converting to Islam and then going on unrelated killing sprees. Take Antonio Sáez Martínez, a fun-loving Spanish haidresser … Continue reading