Most Clicked This Week
- "Biden, in a video message to Emgage and its supporters, said he was honored to receive the endorsement and inspired by the group’s "one million Muslim voters" campaign, a nod to Farrakhan’s 1995 Million Man March on Washington, DC"
- "Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani among those attacked by radical leftists during a Trump campaign event in Manhattan. NYPD officers arrest seven protesters"
- Jeremy Corbyn suspended: “It is a day of shame for the #LabourParty. We have failed Jewish people"
- “Dubai has identified an opportunity to establish with Hadassah's assistance a rival to US hospital Cleveland Clinic, which has a branch in Abu Dhabi”
- France under siege: Video shows police outside of French church where woman was decapitated as knife-wielding man kills three
- Always known as a left-winger, Greenwald "also emerged as a vocal critic of the mainstream media, accusing it of quashing alternative views when it comes to coverage of certain news stories'"
- #Twitter #Iran During a Senate hearing, #JackDorsey said #Ayatollah's tweets do not represent a threat of ‘immediate harm’ to Israel or its citizens
- "The #ShyTrumpVoter makes intuitive sense for anyone watching the cancel culture in America grow more menacing by the day. One of the communities where it likely plays a role is the American Jewish community"
Tag Archives: Alberto Nisman
Netflix series: Alberto Nisman had closed in on the culprit in the Iran-directed AMIA murders, when he himself was murdered
ALGEMEINER Netflix Releases Documentary Series on Murder of Argentine AMIA Bombing Prosecutor Alberto Nisman by Staff January 1, 2019 Five years after the murder Alberto Nisman — the Argentine federal prosecutor who was investigating the worst terror outrage in the … Continue reading
BBC NEWS Argentina prosecutor Alberto Nisman was killed, judge rules December 27, 2017 Alberto Nisman, the Argentine prosecutor who died hours before he was due to testify against former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner, was murdered, a federal judge has … Continue reading
1994 #AMIAbombing: More evidence Nisman was murdered, more details on Argentina-Iran conspiracy to cover up Iran’s role
BREITBART Argentina Finds Veterinary Drug in Blood of Prosecutor Shot Dead amid Iran Probe by Frances Martel August 21, 2017 The Argentine newspaper Clarín revealed Friday that investigators had found a bizarre drug cocktail of the tranquilizers clonazepam and ketamine in the blood of … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER DNA Discovered at Site of 1994 AMIA Bombing in Buenos Aires Points to Hezbollah Suicide Attacker by Ben Cohen July 5, 2017 New DNA evidence discovered at the site of the AMIA Jewish community center in Buenos Aires may … Continue reading
In Buenos Aires and Paris–“they died, fundamentally, because they were Jews who attracted the ire of Islamists”
JEWISH PRESS Alberto Nisman and Sarah Halimi: The Shared Fate of 2 Very Different Jews by Ben Cohen June 4, 2017 This is a story about the shared fate of two quite different Jews. They were separated from each other … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER AMIA Bombing Investigator Alberto Nisman Was Murdered, New Official Argentine Report Concludes by Ben Cohen May 30, 2017 A forthcoming report from one of Argentina’s top security agencies will confirm that Alberto Nisman — the special prosecutor who investigated … Continue reading
The Tower Argentine Judge Reopens Case Against Ex-President Over AMIA Bombing Cover-Up by Staff August 10, 2016 An Argentine judge has ordered the reopening of an investigation into former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner over her alleged efforts to cover-up … Continue reading
ARUTZ SHEVA by David Bedein August 22, 2015 Iran’s place in world terror has been thoroughly investigated. The person who did it did not live to tell the tale. It has become clear that many Jews who live in the US … Continue reading
THE TOWER by Eamonn MacDonagh July 2015 Before he was murdered, the Argentinian prosecutor investigating the massive 1994 Buenos Aires bombing wiretapped over 40,000 phone calls. His one question: Did the Argentinian government conspire to cover up Iran’s involvement in the attack? … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL by Kejal Vyas June 2, 2015 Argentine officials said they were probing whether someone logged onto the computer of prosecutor Alberto Nisman hours after his mysterious death in his apartment but before his mother discovered his body. The … Continue reading