Most Clicked This Week
- "Likud supporters think that any government Gantz leads would be more likely to make the same blunders that Barak and Olmert made in the course of formulating generous peace offers"
- President Macron loses temper with Israeli security in Jerusalem's Old City
- "The Brexit referendum and ensuing uncertainty has seemingly not dampened the trading spirit, with Israel becoming the first country to sign a post-Brexit continuity trade agreement with the UK"
- Meet Bernie Sanders, now endorsed by Weather Underground bomber Bill Ayers [VIDEO]
- A special appeal to help David Coleman and his family, close friends in need
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- IDF lone soldier Michaela ‘Mika’ Levit was found dead outside her base last week, having left a note to her family describing recent ‘hardships’
- “Donald Trump cuts off Iran’s terror arm in Iraq, while Israel braces for Iranian retaliation”
Tag Archives: Avichai Mandelblit
TIMES OF ISRAEL AG announces Netanyahu to stand trial for bribery, fraud and breach of trust by Raoul Wootliff November 21, 2019 In a decision that drastically shakes up Israeli politics amid already ongoing chaos, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit announced … Continue reading
“There is no case we can find anywhere in the democratic world where positive coverage has ever been considered a potential bribe”
JEWISH PRESS Netanyahu Won’t Be The Only Victim by Caroline B. Glick October 27, 2019 The ongoing criminal probes against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are reaching their climax. By the end of the month, Attorney General Avichai Mandelblit will reportedly … Continue reading
Mandelblit’s “ascension to the post of attorney-general will have been paved by the man [Netanyahu] who he is probably about to topple”
JERUSALEM POST Mandelblit: From PM’s man to overthrowing Netanyahu – the timeline by Yonah Jeremy Bob March 1, 2018 Attorney-General Avichai Mandelblit and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu started to have close working relations when Mandelblit fought the Goldstone Report during … Continue reading