Most Clicked This Week
- Mandy Patinkin, known for his support of BDS, channels himself on "Homeland," spreading lies to tens of millions
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- 5 Facts You Didn't Know About Chuck Norris and Israel
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- On our campuses: CUNY pro-Israel Jewish student terrorized before fleeing law school: she’s told to “shut the f*ck up”
- “Blacklist the 14 Iranian banks that are still allowed to do business with foreign customers”
- Zoom cancels SFSU video conference featuring Palestinian Terrorist Leila Khaled
Tag Archives: Mohamed Morsi
NEW YORK TIMES by Jared Malsin September 9, 2015 Israel reopened an embassy in Cairo on Wednesday, four years to the day after the previous embassy was stormed by demonstrators during the aftermath of the popular uprising that ousted President … Continue reading
GATESTONE by Bassam Tawil September 2, 2015 To this day, the Obama administration mourns the fall of Egypt’s Islamist President Morsi, and turns a cold shoulder to forward-looking President el-Sisi, who is (sometimes) trying to take Egypt into the 21st … Continue reading
WASHINGTON FREE BEACON by Adam Kredo January 28, 2015 The State Department hosted a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood-aligned leaders this week for a meeting about their ongoing efforts to oppose the current government of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi of Egypt who rose … Continue reading