Most Clicked This Week
- "Retreating and abandoning allies may not be the optimum strategy"
- University of Illinois presentation “'instead of fostering dialogue, incited division, distrust and anger"
- Why Child Support for Kidnapping Israelis Must be Widely Publicized. The 3 Finger Salute.
- Over vocal protest, Arab-Jewish wedding goes ahead
- Chicago's Rabbi Vernon Kurtz recently toured an advanced catheterization lab at Jerusalem's Hadassah Ein Kerem, unaware that weeks later he'd be their patient
- "Lenin always insisted on the most violent solutions"
- In the latest Siena College poll, only 4% of NY Jews support Bernie Sanders
- Actor Ben Kinsgley, one of Algemeiners "Top 100 People Influencing Jewish Life," honored at gala
Tag Archives: Afghanistan
THE LID Zbigniew Brzezinski’s REAL Legacy: Creating The Taliban & al Qaeda, Promoting Antisemitism by Jeff Dunetz June 8, 2017 Zbigniew Brzezinski passed away two weeks ago. Unlike the obituaries published after his death, It is time to tell the … Continue reading
“A new German government report revealed 40% of the German public hold a modern antisemitic view: the hatred of Israel”
JERUSALEM POST German study: Over 50% of Muslim refugees hold antisemitic views by Benjamin Weinthal June 5, 2017 More than half the asylum seekers in Bavaria subscribe to classic antisemitic views about Jewish power, according to a poll released last … Continue reading
“The implicit misogyny in this – that offending Muslim men is somehow worse than the rape and molestation of women, Muslim and not, is striking”
INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM The New Terror Threat: Organized Rape by Abigail R. Esman January 15, 2016 It was a different kind of terrorist attack: a carefully orchestrated, coordinated mass rape and sexual assault on hundreds of women across Cologne, … Continue reading
WEEKLY STANDARD The Rising Migrant Tide, What Merkel wrought by Christopher Caldwell October 26, 2015 …The flood of Middle Eastern refugees into Austria began in the summer. By September they were arriving at the southeastern border at the rate of … Continue reading
WASHINGTON POST How America can counter Putin’s moves in Syria by Condoleezza Rice and Robert M. Gates October 9, 2015 …Let us also realize that hectoring Putin about the bad choice he has made sounds weak. The last time the … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Israel-bashing just came back to haunt the State Department Editorial Board October 6, 2015 Memo to the State Department: It’s time to think twice about knee-jerk criticism of Israel. You never know when it might turn around … Continue reading
ALGEMEINER by Dave Bender January 15, 2015 A 12-year US Army Special Operations veteran who was severely wounded by an IED blast during his service in Afghanistan is now in Israel to help the IDF as part of a volunteer … Continue reading