Most Clicked This Week
- Happy Passover. A musical greeting from the Israel Philharmonic
- Israeli company’s antiviral masks are headed to Hong Kong to combat deadly coronavirus
- The holiday diving resort in Sudan was a cover for "an extraordinary humanitarian mission rescuing thousands of beleaguered Ethiopian Jews stranded in refugee camps" [VIDEO]
- So how did Yasiel Puig, Cleveland Indians outfielder and a Cuba native, get involved with a Jewish organization?
- Medtronic CEO Yaron Yitzhari: 'The financial impact isn't what counts - the main thing is to save lives'
- "A bestselling and controversial book when first published in Lithuania, “Our People” has undermined many convenient truths that Lithuanians have told themselves about their nationalistic heroes"
- "Hebrew-language media reported that the virus patient was a man in his 30s from the ultra-Orthodox settlement of Beitar Illit, near Jerusalem"
- When it comes to the Middle East, former VP Biden has a history of endorsing woolly and reckless ideas"
Tag Archives: Creative Community for Peace
ALGEMEINER The Epic Failure of the BDS Cultural Boycott by Mitchell Bard July 26, 2017 For weeks, the headlines focused on the campaign by Roger Waters to persuade Radiohead to cancel its Israel gig. Yet the self-appointed musical boycotter-in-chief was … Continue reading
NATIONAL REVIEW Artists against Theater by Kyle Smith July 7, 2017 In New York City today a strange spectacle is being staged: Theater artists are taking a stand against theater. When the Lincoln Center Festival announced it was staging a … Continue reading
AMERICAN SPECTATOR Roger Waters’ Anti-Israel Riff Counterpointed by Pro-Israel Voices of Peace by Paul Miller October 20, 2016 Former Pink Floyd bassist and lyricist Roger Waters never misses an opportunity to attack the Jewish state. Recent performances in California by … Continue reading