Most Clicked This Week
- "It is difficult to imagine a more condescending view of a group than to argue that standards must be lowered for them to succeed"
- “Anti-Israel demonstrators teamed up with Black Lives Matter on Wednesday, part of a series of anti-Israel demonstrations in a series of American cities over the next several days”
- View the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra gala that was hacked
- What does Michael Moore have in common with these two?
- “What Netanyahu does over the next few weeks will determine if he goes down in history as one of the greatest Jewish leaders of all time, or if he is remembered as a disappointment of Sabbatean proportions”
- "Broadcasting the Fatah-Hamas ‘unity’ event on official TV, the PA president made plain his strategic choice: Israel, and any prospect of reconciliation, out; Hamas, in"
- Chicagoans Bill and Tom Silverstein donate Exodus flag to US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Overt #racism in the #Evanston public schools led by administration. They call it ‘racial awakening’
Tag Archives: Sacha Baron Cohen
#SachaBaronCohen “thinks misleading information on social media is ruining society. That’s a bit rich, coming from him.”
REASON Sacha Baron Cohen’s Anti-Facebook Rant at the ADL Summit Was Pure Moral Panic by Robby Soave November 22, 2019 Sacha Baron Cohen, the comedian and satirical actor, lashed out at Facebook and its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, during his remarks at … Continue reading
“Legendary Israeli agent Eli Cohen embedded himself into the upper crust of Syrian society, providing intelligence to the Jewish state crucial to its victory in 1967’s Six Day War”
JTA The real story behind ‘The Spy,’ Sacha Baron Cohen’s new Netflix series by Josefin Dolsten September 6, 2019 For “Borat,” his 2006 film, Sacha Baron Cohen went undercover as a made-up Kazakh journalist who travels America and gets unwitting … Continue reading
Sacha Baron Cohen’s ‘Who is America?’ show has duped a number of U.S. politicians, but not Lee Zeldin
NEW YORK POST Congressman avoids becoming Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest fool by Marisa Schultz August 1, 2018 Long Island Rep. Lee Zeldin could have been the next victim of prankster Sacha Baron Cohen — but his alert congressional staff smelled … Continue reading