Most Clicked This Week
- Jewish Cancel Culture: Brothers of AEPi petition removal of CEO for his conservative politics
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- Congresswoman Tlaib continues to demonize and lie about Israel...Will anyone on the Left condemn her phony attacks?
- Hey kids, lets all play that new game, Are you an anti-Semite?
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- Pro-Trump supporters discover that hate does in fact have a home here in Highland Park: "The hate, the foul language, the physical abuse of senior citizens was inexcusable."
- MLK’s Jewish Connection
Tag Archives: Tzipi Livni
At Harvard, SJP affiliate president asks Tzipi Livni why she’s “so smelly” later apologizing it was “never my intention to invoke a hateful stereotype”
DAILY MAIL Pro-Palestine Harvard Law student asks Israeli minister why she is ‘so smelly’ during panel discussion at the school by Ashley Collman April 21, 2016 Administrators, faculty and a Jewish group at Harvard Law School have come out to … Continue reading
This is the bitter reality in which we attempt to survive. I am not the one who created it, and I bear no guilt for the situation we are in. I am just the messenger who is charged with explaining … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick February 20, 2015 If Netanyahu’s speech is a success, Obama’s foreign policy will be indefensible. Officially the election on March 17 is among Israelis. Depending on how we vote, either Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will remain … Continue reading
MIDDLE EAST FORUM by Steven J. Rosen January 3, 2015 This is the first time since 2009 that the Obama Administration may think it has a credible opportunity to replace Benjamin Netanyahu with an Israeli government prepared to make more … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Staff December 8, 2014 Members of Israel’s 19th Knesset voted overwhelmingly in favor of a bill to dissolve the parliament, officially putting an end to the current government and paving the way for new elections in … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM by Ruthie Blum December 5, 2014 The disbanding of the Israeli government this week is breathing new life into dead arguments from the American Left about Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. One example worth noting is Christiane Amanpour’s “interview” … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Haviv Rettig Gur December 3, 2014 The prime minister understands better than most that Israelis no longer vote for ideology, but for the candidate. In formally announcing his decision to go to elections on Tuesday evening, … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by Spencer Ho and Staff November 23, 2014 The cabinet approved a controversial proposal Sunday to define Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people in a constitutional Basic Law. The cabinet voted 14-6 to allow the government to draft a … Continue reading
YAHOO NEWS by AFP November 3, 2014 The Israeli cabinet approved a new law Sunday that would enable easier conversions to Judaism, a move advocates hope will encourage hundreds of thousands of “religionless” Israelis to become Jewish. The new law, … Continue reading