Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- Antibacterial alternative to the N95 surgical masks now available online from Israel: "Sonovia’s reusable cotton-poly SonoMask are infused with metal-oxide nanoparticles that kill germs and last through 100 washings"
- What do KIND Bars have to do with Prime Minister Netanyahu ?
- An Israeli Rabbi's Thoughtful Response to Obama's Speech on #RadicalIslam [VIDEO]
- CAMERA had it right: PBS' Judy Woodruff Fails to Correct Ben Rhodes on 'Thousands of New Settlements'
- Avdija is "putting aside the IDF olive drab" in favor of Washington Wizards red and blue
- Democrats and Republicans join on pro Israel initiative
- United Airlines going nonstop Chicago-Tel Aviv
Tag Archives: Isaac Herzog
Invoking the ever-reliable “Israelis are Nazis” meme, former London Mayor Ken Livingstone in hot water for commenting “Hitler supported Zionism” [VIDEO]
TIMES OF ISRAEL Herzog to UK Labour leaders: Visit Yad Vashem, remember what happened to the Jews by Staff April 30, 2016 Israel’s opposition leader Isaac Herzog responded furiously Saturday to the ongoing row over anti-Semitism in Britain’s Labour Party, … Continue reading
ATLANTIC MONTHLY by Jeffrey Goldberg July 16, 2015 Isaac Herzog, foreign-minister-in-waiting, believes Israel is endangered by the Vienna agreement Last December, when I interviewed the leader of Israel’s left-leaning Labor Party, Isaac “Bougie” Herzog, at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Forum, … Continue reading
BREITBART by Joel B. Pollak July 15, 2015 Isaac Herzog, the leader of Israel’s political opposition, whose visceral dislike of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is well-known, has declared that he supports Netanyahu in his efforts to oppose the Iran deal, … Continue reading
ISRAEL HAYOM Dr Kenneth Levin March 15, 2015 Four months ago, at ceremonies marking the 19th anniversary of Yitzhak Rabin’s assassination, Isaac Herzog, Rabin’s heir as head of the Labor party, praised the late prime minister’s dedication to Israel’s security. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL by David Horovitz February 23, 2015 In an op-ed on February 9, I suggested that Israel’s opposition leader, Isaac Herzog, should stand alongside Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu before Congress on March 3, to underline “their common conviction that the … Continue reading
JERUSALEM POST by Caroline Glick February 20, 2015 If Netanyahu’s speech is a success, Obama’s foreign policy will be indefensible. Officially the election on March 17 is among Israelis. Depending on how we vote, either Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu will remain … Continue reading