Most Clicked This Week
- “The attacks on pro-Israel Professor Hill were launched even though leftist thinking dictates he should enjoy triple-protected status because he checks three boxes on the all-important intersectional checklist: he’s black, gay, and an immigrant”
- Words are not violence. Violence is violence.
- Thomas Friedman and Ilhan Omar agree: We both don't like AIPAC
- "Hanukkah is a thoroughly Zionistic holiday. Not exactly a popular ideology in certain quarters these days"
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Deborah Lipstadt
Historian Deborah Lipstadt’s nomination to be State Department envoy shouldn’t be held hostage to partisan anger. Still, her own outrageous partisanship undermines outrage about what’s happened
JNS Politics and combating anti-Semitism don’t mix by Jonathan S. Tobin January 10, 2022 Lipstadt may have deserved the post, but no one should be under any illusion that the decision didn’t have a lot to do with her willingness … Continue reading
There is a glaring problem with Joe Biden’s choice of Deborah Lipstadt: A president who has himself trivialized the Nazi regime to make a partisan political smear appoints as his anti-Semitism envoy the person who defended him in making the repugnant comment.
WASHINGTON EXAMINER Deborah Lipstadt Should be Voted Down by Jackson Richman August 3, 2021 …Donald Trump lied inexcusably. But that lying was nothing remotely close to stirring up anti-Jewish animus and an eventual genocide. Such a comparison disrespects the memory … Continue reading
Deborah Lipstadt speaks on antisemitism at UC Berkeley: Pro-Palestinian student group held signs attacking Israel, though her talk had nothing to do with it
ALGEMEINER Anti-Israel Protesters Disrupt Talk by Renowned Holocaust Scholar Deborah Lipstadt at UC Berkeley by Benjamin Kerstein February 17, 2020 Renowned Holocaust scholar Deborah Lipstadt was disrupted by a group of anti-Israel activists during a talk on antisemitism at the … Continue reading
Hollywood tackles the story of Deborah Lipstadt’s legal battle with #Holocaust denier David Irving [VIDEO]
TABLET MAG Watch Rachel Weisz as Deborah Lipstadt in ‘Denial’ Trailer Jesse Bernstein June 15, 2016 Holocaust denial is a confusing thing. It’s kind of like saying that Barack Obama isn’t the President, or that Tuesday comes after Friday—the idea … Continue reading