Most Clicked This Week
- "In keeping with the expectations of Democrat voters, Biden and his team are making efforts in domestic and foreign policy to erase the entirety of Trump's record in office"
- Nikki Haley asks "If China, Russia, and Cuba started an organization that celebrated their tyranny in the name of human rights, would the United States want to join?"
- "After delays, ministers approve return of much of Israel's economy under restrictions; studies to resume for grades 7-10 and in universities, colleges"
- "According to Fortune, other OPEC ministers largely went along with the Saudi gamble on price increases"
- “The pandemic also brought to the forefront things we have known existed and have tolerated for years: media bias, the decline of academic freedom on campuses, the heavy hand of Big Tech, and—now more obviously than ever—the politicization of science”
- “I naively believed that STEM would be spared from the ideological takeover. I was wrong, says Princeton professor Sergiu Klainerman.
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Liberals advocate for immigration policies that are creating a humanitarian disaster, yet show their partisanship by not protesting measures they denounced when Trump was in office"
Tag Archives: Georgia
“Rev. Raphael Warnock’s 2019 “Pilgrimage Statement,” in line with his earlier sermons, characterizes the Israel-Arab conflict as an Israeli offense against the Arabs”
JNS Warnock on the warpath against Israel by Alex Bernath December 29, 2020 While he’s now trying to hide it, the truth is, Georgia’s Democratic candidate for Senate, Rev. Raphael Warnock, has been known for vehemently anti-Israel rhetoric. Last year, … Continue reading
WALL STREET JOURNAL What Raphael Warnock Believes About Israel by Barton Swaim December 16, 2020 The Middle East poses a problem for the Democrats. Theirs was traditionally the pro-Israel party and still commands the support of a substantial majority of … Continue reading
NEW YORK POST Georgia Dem’s anti-Israel sermon resurfaces amid Senate runoff race by Carl Campanile November 13, 2020 With the balance of power in the US Senate riding on two run-off elections in Georgia, the heat is on and stinging … Continue reading
“Democrats expected Jewish voters to help them flip Georgia and Florida. Instead, Jewish voters flipped them off”
JNS Democrats’ anti-Semitism cost them in Florida and Georgia by Daniel Greenfield November 8, 2020 Before the election, Brandeis University’s Steinhardt Social Research Institute marked Georgia, along with Florida, as one of the states where the Jewish vote could help … Continue reading
THE OBSERVER by Michael Sainato August 17, 2015 One hundred years ago today, on August 17, 1915, Leo Frank was kidnapped from prison in Milledgeville, Georgia by the Knights of Mary Phagan, a revitalized Ku Klux Klan group of prominent … Continue reading