Most Clicked This Week
- EVENT Ember Foundation Virtual Guest Lecture Monday December 7
- TIMELY: An Open Letter To The World by Rabbi Meir Kahane (Z"L) [VIDEO]
- Avdija is "putting aside the IDF olive drab" in favor of Washington Wizards red and blue
- Heard from Israeli New Yorker: “Every day I tell my husband, ‘We’re moving to Dubai’”
- Inconvenient Truths about Race and Slavery; Not to deny African-American history, but to contextualize
- "Spy chief widely seen behind killing of Iran’s nuclear weapons chief is a trusted Netanyahu loyalist, and his preferred choice to steer Israel through the coming regional chaos"
- “There’s a good reason the century-long Israeli-Palestinian conflict has not been solved: it can’t be”
- "Americans of all races and political outlooks revile and attack Jews with unprecedented glee, while American Jews would rather talk about anything else"
Tag Archives: Georgia
NEW YORK POST Georgia Dem’s anti-Israel sermon resurfaces amid Senate runoff race by Carl Campanile November 13, 2020 With the balance of power in the US Senate riding on two run-off elections in Georgia, the heat is on and stinging … Continue reading
“Democrats expected Jewish voters to help them flip Georgia and Florida. Instead, Jewish voters flipped them off”
JNS Democrats’ anti-Semitism cost them in Florida and Georgia by Daniel Greenfield November 8, 2020 Before the election, Brandeis University’s Steinhardt Social Research Institute marked Georgia, along with Florida, as one of the states where the Jewish vote could help … Continue reading
THE OBSERVER by Michael Sainato August 17, 2015 One hundred years ago today, on August 17, 1915, Leo Frank was kidnapped from prison in Milledgeville, Georgia by the Knights of Mary Phagan, a revitalized Ku Klux Klan group of prominent … Continue reading