Most Clicked This Week
- #BDSFail Israel gives Omar Shakir until May 1 to leave, noting "the appellant continues to call publicly for a boycott of Israel, or parts of it, while at the same time asking [Israel] to open its doors to him"
- As Notre Dame burns...."church doors across Europe smeared with Islamic expressions like 'Allahu Akbar'"
- Israel’s election: “The two Jewish parties that dared to talk openly about peace with the Palestinians captured just 10 seats in the 120-seat parliament”
- US publishes first map showing Golan as Israeli territory
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters for his support of BDS and efforts to intimidate Bon Jovi
- "Poland’s ambassador to the UK says culture, history and science offer plenty of reasons for Jews to rediscover his country"
- "Daniel Pearl’s father, Prof. Judea Pearl, said, “I welcome any steps toward exposing and bringing to justice those horrendous murderers”"
- The term “#Nakba” was first referenced in George Antonius’s influential 1938 book “The Arab Awakening” and had nothing to do with Israel; it referred to the “post-WWI creation of the modern Middle East”
Tag Archives: Rasmieh Odeh
Berlin Interior Minister: “Freedom of expression is a great good. If, however, the state of Israel and Jews are to be ruthlessly persecuted, the red line has been crossed”
JEWISH PRESS Germany Revokes Visa, Asks Convicted Arab Terrorist Rasmea Odeh to Leave by Hana Levi Julian March 16, 2019 Convicted Arab terrorist Rasmea Yousef Odeh has been stopped from taking the stage in Berlin as an icon of the … Continue reading
Rasmieh Odeh: “Convicted murderer of two Israeli students will be formally sentenced in August, to be deported and stripped of U.S. citizenship with no jail time”
LEGAL INSURRECTION Rasmea Odeh pleads guilty to immigration fraud by William Jacobson April 25, 2017 This afternoon in federal court in Detroit Rasmea Odeh pleaded guilty, as expected, to immigration fraud. She received no jail time, but will be deported … Continue reading