Most Clicked This Week
- "A culture self-destructs if its people choose not to defend it. Bad people get away with really bad stuff when everyone else chooses to look the other way"
- "During monthlong ‘Chariots of Fire’ exercise, air force will conduct maneuvers simulating attack on Iranian nuclear facilities; military ramps up list of wartime targets using AI"
- "Iranians clearly seek to fill the void in Syria that Russia vacates...Israeli military operations can potentially force the Iranians out"
- "The Islamic Republic’s international language is aggression, expansion, and provocation, which can only be countered via pressure, containment, and deterrence"
- Biden administration funding #Palestinian #PayToSlay program, ignoring #TaylorForceAct
- "Enough. I cannot continue to support a coalition that in such a shameful way hounds the society from which I came," MK writes
- EVENT JerusalemU Chicago Premiere "Unpacked"
Tag Archives: Yair Lapid
“The Negev Summit was at once a spectacular success and one of the most flagrant displays of Israeli diplomatic incompetence in history”
JNS A tale of two Negev Summits by David Wurmser March 29, 2022 The just-concluded Sde Boker summit was at once a tremendous and moving success and an unmitigated disaster. It was in fact two summits happening at the same time. … Continue reading
JNS Biden gives a clinic on how not to negotiate with Iran by Jonathan S. Tobin November 18, 2021 It’s hard not to sympathize a bit with Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and his coalition partner Foreign Minister Yair Lapid. … Continue reading
TIMES OF ISRAEL Bennett, Lapid in united front: ‘No place for US consulate in Jerusalem’ by Staff November 6, 2021 Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Foreign Minister Yair Lapid presented a united front Saturday in their opposition to the United … Continue reading
“In ongoing fracas around Yair Lapid’s speech on antisemitism’s place in the family of hatreds comes an unstated reckoning between Zionist expectations and a bitter reality”
TIMES OF ISRAEL A hatred that dwells alone? Antisemitism debate cuts to heart of Zionist vision by Haviv Rettig Gur July 26, 2021 On July 14, Foreign Minister Yair Lapid suggested in a speech that antisemitism was not as special … Continue reading
“The Abraham Accords represent a future that we believe must become more commonplace: one in which differences are set aside in favor of dialogue”
THE NATIONAL NEWS UAE-Israel peace is more than an agreement. It’s a way of life. by Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and Yair Lapid July 1, 2021 The world expected our differences to define us. One of us is … Continue reading
Foreign Minister Yair Lapid called Iranian president elect Raisi the “Butcher of Tehran” and “an extremist responsible for the deaths of thousands of Iranians”
JERUSALEM POST ‘Butcher of Tehran’ Raisi wins Iran election amid low turnout by Lahav Harkov, Reuters June 19, 2021 Ebrahim Raisi, a hardline judge under US sanctions for human rights abuses, secured victory as expected on Saturday in Iran’s presidential … Continue reading
“In regards to Iran, ignoring Republican opposition, Lapid said the US return to the 2015 nuclear agreement is a done deal”
ISRAEL HAYOM (by agreement with JNS) New government, new threats by Caroline Glick June 18, 2021 …Although Naftali Bennett is prime minister, the real power in the government is Foreign Minister and Prime Minister-designate Yair Lapid. Lapid controls 75% of … Continue reading
“Lapid railed at the dysfunction of the Netanyahu-Gantz government. Yet he and Bennett have set up one just as big and wasteful. What’s needed, paradoxically, is a bigger Knesset”
TIMES OF ISRAEL Why the champions of change are forming one of Israel’s most bloated governments by Haviv Rettig Gur June 12, 2021 …The sheer size and bloat of the new unity government — 28 cabinet ministers and six deputy … Continue reading
“The easiest way to figure out which side is telling the truth would be to read the coalition agreements signed by the parties set to join the Lapid-Bennett government”
ISRAEL HAYOM ( by agreement with JNS) What sort of government are Lapid and Bennett forming? by Caroline Glick June 6, 2021 The storm of controversy now engulfing Israel revolves around one question. What sort of government do Yair Lapid … Continue reading